It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Tattlers, I’m new here.. ex-Xgal.

Is it usual for threads to cross over like this? No idea about fbg and Defo don’t want to read that thread by the sounds of it. This one seems a bit more civilised and thoughtful 🤔
Normally not as much crossover to be fair!! No idea why people are arguing over FBG. Take it to her thread & argue there 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
This thread has died lol….. wonder what tomorrow’s episode will be about and if she’s ever gonna update on the live shows RE refunds, or even just acknowledging that it’s no longer what people paid for.
I’m starting to wonder was it more calm than the big blowout everyone has been speculating about. I dunno would Karla & Claire be publically posting and seeming to take a side when they just could have not posted, if it was a case of big blazing row. Maybe J is just off on her hols unbothered by all this awaiting a legal resolution. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Yeah interesting to see them all out for lunch! If Lindsay went on the unpopular opinion id say it would drive up their patreons

Reactions: 6
This thread has died lol….. wonder what tomorrow’s episode will be about and if she’s ever gonna update on the live shows RE refunds, or even just acknowledging that it’s no longer what people paid for.
I’m starting to wonder was it more calm than the big blowout everyone has been speculating about. I dunno would Karla & Claire be publically posting and seeming to take a side when they just could have not posted, if it was a case of big blazing row. Maybe J is just off on her hols unbothered by all this awaiting a legal resolution. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think those two are better friends with Lindsay anyway!

Reactions: 6
Imagine someone calls in….. “heyyy gal, wtf happened with Jenny?’ 😂😂😂
“Have you a certain topic you want to discuss with me?”

Eh yeah Lindsay can you please tell us in detail about how exactly you fell out with your best friend of 10 years/business partner of 4 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In the year of our Lord 2021, who in their right mind would be asking L for relationship advice? The blind leading the blind 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Theyve done it before though
Was that not just during a live stream though? I got the impression from the post that it’s 1:1 calls with people and then she will use the content for an episode of the pod

Reactions: 2
Was that not just during a live stream though? I got the impression from the post that it’s 1:1 calls with people and then she will use the content for an episode of the pod
Oh good point so will screen all the questions regarding the fall out and edit them out for the episode 🤔 this is getting very boring now. I wonder will people get bored very quickly and unsubscribe

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.