It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at her “pissy knickers”, “gaping”/“smelly” vagina and “filthy” home wouldn’t be my idea of light and funny, but how and ever.. 🤷🏽‍♀️
You will get horrible comments on every thread

But mostly it's lighthearted.

If you think the fbg thread is vicious... don't read it... its as simple as that. You are on a gossip site... unfortunately there will always be stuff said that you don't agree with...

Reactions: 3

If you think the fbg thread is vicious... don't read it... its as simple as that. You are on a gossip site... unfortunately there will always be stuff said that you don't agree with...
The majority of the posts on that thread are laughing at how “repulsive” she is. Of course there will be stuff I don’t agree with and I’m entitled to voice that I don’t agree with it- which I am. I haven’t said anywhere that it should be shut down, I’ve just said it’s vicious. My opinion 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 44
Obviously they are both going to pursue a legal route so I’m guessing there wont be much talk about it until they get it sorted out. Once the drama has gone from the story, there’s very little to them.
But you can still buy tickets to their show which is advertised as the BOTH of them- so the least they could do is post on insta that as things stand, it will only be Lindsay. Otherwise it is false advertising.

Reactions: 7
Laughing at her “pissy knickers”, “gaping”/“smelly” vagina and “filthy” home wouldn’t be my idea of light and funny, but how and ever.. 🤷🏽‍♀️
And extreme classism in regards to her Dublin accent

Reactions: 9
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
And extreme classism in regards to her Dublin accent
The undertone is “ha ha let’s all laugh at this “fat”, “common” working class girl”. I mean they obviously get something from putting her down and obviously speaks to deep rooted insecurities they must have. Anyone I know who speaks or laughs at others like that are deeply insecure themselves. All for constructive commentary about influencers but if you think laughing about someone’s vagina size/smell/body is ok, give your head a wobble 🤯

But if she had them in a messy gaff they'd be screaming child abuse... people are actually mental :LOL:
Oh they’ve done that too! Many times!! Although it was suggested elsewhere on here that that FBG thread is actually TRAmona talking to herself via various profiles. Strong suggestions that she is around here a LOT more than people think/realise. Wish that somebody would spill that ☕ Or maybe she’s stirring it herself🥴

Reactions: 6
R has it in for lindsay as lindsay outed her. Lindsay was the one who went public with the 'my friend is friends with R and saw her second profile on her Instagram when they went for coffee one day' It was a friend or admin of ma's?

R is also vehemently anti-drugs. I know because i used to see her posts on boards. I think that's why she's so hard-core against sosue too, with the history of alleged coke taking. There were some comments on lindsay re drink and drugs on some of these threads and you can just tell its her - there's a level of vitriol and baseless accusation which screams R

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Spon ads popping up from where she got the rug and now from where she got the light. If I see that bleeping room again.... it’s like it’s the first makeover in history

• Haha
Reactions: 12
R has it in for lindsay as lindsay outed her. Lindsay was the one who went public with the 'my friend is friends with R and saw her second profile on her Instagram when they went for coffee one day' It was a friend or admin of ma's?

R is also vehemently anti-drugs. I know because i used to see her posts on boards. I think that's why she's so hard-core against sosue too, with the history of alleged coke taking. There were some comments on lindsay re drink and drugs on some of these threads and you can just tell its her - there's a level of vitriol and baseless accusation which screams R
😱😱😱 didn’t know Lindsey was the one to out R, wow

Reactions: 1
Spon ads popping up from where she got the rug and now from where she got the light. If I see that bleeping room again.... it’s like it’s the first makeover in history
It’s not even that different from before

Reactions: 4
It’s not even that different from before
It looks pretty much the same, I swear she had that light before. Nothing really goes together. Not for me sorry, each to their own I guess.

😱😱😱 didn’t know Lindsey was the one to out R, wow
Yeah then Paul and Jason from white moose posted about it, put all the evidence together and had a lot of posts from people who knew R and were from her area basically saying she's a known troll and troublemaker

• Wow

I agree with the vitriol but the baselessness (is that a word haha) less so tbh, to be fair without knowing anything about the friend group Lindsay has outed herself a few times

Reactions: 1

You can report me all you like. But I’d ask you to refrain from commenting about other posters on the FBG thread. If you have something you need to say we are here

Mod edit:
Hi all, let’s move on now. A reminder to all posters to not trash other threads, and also not to moderate others.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Love that. Doing a bump or having a joint? Unacceptable. Spending your life trying to psychologically ruin people because you hate yourself and can’t stand that everyone else doesn’t? Fine.

And yes I know drugs have risks and don’t always just affect the person taking but I know which own I’m more okay with on a surface level

Reactions: 15
Not orsed reading back but was it Lindsay herself who derailed itgalz chat to be about BU with the Tramona comment? Fair play 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love that. Doing a bump or having a joint? Unacceptable. Spending your life trying to psychologically ruin people because you hate yourself and can’t stand that everyone else doesn’t? Fine.

And yes I know drugs have risks and don’t always just affect the person taking but I know which own I’m more okay with on a surface level
It’s always funny to see where people draw the line (often it’s pretty irrational)

I completely agree its so shocking and just awful!
Ok but like can we move on from talking about stuff that has to do with other threads and not this one…

Reactions: 5
Not orsed reading back but was it Lindsay herself who derailed itgalz chat to be about BU with the Tramona comment? Fair play 😂
The chat has become boring AF anyways so I don’t see what difference it makes in all honesty?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.