It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In order for them to be making over 12k a month, how many people are paying into their Patreon! Anyone good at maths by any chance?🤣🤣🤣

Are we gonna forget the blazing fallout Claire and Lindsay had.. Maybe they're just getting back together through rent a friend seeing as nobody else would put up with the 2 alco drama queen's LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Are we gonna forget the blazing fallout Claire and Lindsay had.. Maybe they're just getting back together through rent a friend seeing as nobody else would put up with the 2 alco drama queen's LOL
what was their row over?

Reactions: 11
I know dont recall this at all

(your pic is gas btw 😂)
Maybe the OP is referring to Claires rants during the breaking of restrictions… but she never called out Lindsay afaik 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thanks, MASSIVE rhobh fan lol 😈

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think they might make up and come back since there's no show cancellations announced?

Reactions: 4
Me too, I kinda think that's why the plug hasn't been pulled on that. Like j may think by then she'll be over the hurt
Could explain J’s silence- letting the dust settle and seeing how she feels before making any drastic decisions

Reactions: 5
don’t think claire ever publically called Lindsay out but she did go on a rant one right cos obv people were messaging her about her own friends breaking restrictions and she was ranting sayin oh don’t worry I give out to them privately…maybe go do the same instead of coming at me…something like that

Reactions: 4
don’t think claire ever publically called Lindsay out but she did go on a rant one right cos obv people were messaging her about her own friends breaking restrictions and she was ranting sayin oh don’t worry I give out to them privately…maybe go do the same instead of coming at me…something like that
the fact that someone called it a ‘blazing fallout’ … LOL

I asked if the shows are going ahead even if it’s going to be only one of them (Lindsay). This was the response.
82970698-9DDA-49E8-95BE-F1DF8C508CB8.jpeg

I don’t believe Lindsay met with the bookers like she said.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
the fact that someone called it a ‘blazing fallout’ … LOL

I asked if the shows are going ahead even if it’s going to be only one of them (Lindsay). This was the response.View attachment 639791
I don’t believe Lindsay met with the bookers like she said.
Did Lindsay not say she has a meeting with the organisers from the show this week? Haha. Spoofer! Spoofing won't get her very far when everyone is already questioning her :rolleyes: She is her own worst enemy

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.