It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i Know it’s probably not whats happening but how mental is it that L is now technically on €12k a month…… for providing what??? some streams of thought, a few edits & using followers problems/stories for content. It is actually outrageous, no wonder she doesn’t want to let go

Reactions: 20
Adam O'Reilly's mind poppers pod today took a few mins at the end to say he knows both girls will go off and start their own thing and will be "shooting stars no matter what"

Reactions: 7
Was that not just during a live stream though? I got the impression from the post that it’s 1:1 calls with people and then she will use the content for an episode of the pod
Yeah thats what’s happening... The galz have done agony aunt / uncle / hotline eps before - not just in live streams. Can we not just be happy that Lindsey is trying atleast? It’s such a bad sit for both of them to be in tbf..

Reactions: 6
Patreon..
During Love Island hour? She must not know her audience 😅

i Know it’s probably not whats happening but how mental is it that L is now technically on €12k a month…… for providing what??? some streams of thought, a few edits & using followers problems/stories for content. It is actually outrageous, no wonder she doesn’t want to let go
And she’s still late on her “deadlines” so to speak... with that kind of money it would be worth even renting an office space and work the job like a 9-5... but I guess the whole allure was “get money for doing very little”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah thats what’s happening... The galz have done agony aunt / uncle / hotline eps before - not just in live streams. Can we not just be happy that Lindsey is trying atleast? It’s such a bad sit for both of them to be in tbf..
I would be happy for Lindsay if she was using a platform she built independently and coming up with new/ original ideas. I can’t ignore the fact that it’s all half Jenny’s and Lindsay has just taken her business/ livelihood from her.

Reactions: 16
I know it's not the right thread but does anyone know what's happened to Roz Purcells lips? Is it bad filler or tumours or something?
Looks really bad but she hasn't acknowledged it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
did anyone listening to Adams pod? Weeeeeird he is acknowledging it publically and the gals are yet to!

‘Obviously there has been some drama online, or whatever, let’s not call it drama cos it’s not drama.. but people have been messaging me asking me about the situation with the ItGalz podcast, emmmm, which Yano is one of my fave podcasts and it really is, through those two people how I was spurred into podcasting or at least was encouraged To do that, I’ve nothing to say really, there’s nothing to say but I love them both. And I think they’re both so incredibly talented, both these little whippets, fuckin whippets, both real titans at what they do, both real powerhouses in their own way and honestly I am just so excited to see what the two of them pull out of the bag. They are so talented and really the world is their oyster. Nothing will stop those two stars from shining bright. Okurrrr’

You’re welcome galz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know it's not the right thread but does anyone know what's happened to Roz Purcells lips? Is it bad filler or tumours or something?
What do you mean by what happened? Do they look different from usual? I doubt she would get lip fillers. It kinda goes against her whole ‘brand’.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but what the duck is this comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
She explained before she has a scar that people sometimes think is filler. She put up a post of getting stitches etc

Reactions: 2
I’d say there’s tumbleweed over on the It Galz hotline. But Lindsay did say don’t tell a “girl” boss how to girl boss..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who said she's keeping it all and how is that any different to before?

Who said she's keeping it all and how is that any different to before?
I didn’t say she was keeping it all ….. I was merely pointing out that technically seen as Jenny’s name is removed from the patreon, it is now listed as a 1 woman show with 12k worth of subscribers, I absolutely hope Jenny is still getting paid.
it’s a huge amount of money monthly for anyone is my only point So no wonder she wants to keep it going rather than start again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.