It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jennys silence is deafening and Lindsay is scrambling to keep the X Galz dollah. Discuss

Went with the most like thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Patiently waiting for the inevitable drunken live spilling all. Have to say I'm disappointed by this "new and improved" Lindsay I know she probably has a dozen profiles on here but a year ago she'd be sipping cider out of a margarita glass and spilling the tea. Even their thread here has become a yawnfest with us all speculating but nothing concrete. I only ever followed her for the car crash viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s gotta spill at some stage. Inevitably it’ll come out. They def need to publically acknowledge what’s going on though… tickets still on sale!

Reactions: 9
Why has Lindsay posted that one pic of her living room at least 15 times on insta
And why do people think it was some kind of remodelling. I think she bought some new furniture - thats it. Its not like she was knocking through walls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And why do people think it was some kind of remodelling. I think she bought some new furniture - thats it. Its not like she was knocking through walls!!
She stated a few times that the apartment was being renovated 🙈😅 the walls are still white - it seems like the only major change was she got a new sofa and wooden flooring. When I see that pic I imagine all her old furniture and possessions that were in the living room are on the other side of the room. I do think the one corner we have seen is nice but it’s pretty standard ‘urban outfitters’ style interiors. It’s amusing that people are suggesting she should get into interior design because she got a neon light sign for the wall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She is back together with the bf but they aren’t living together. She was doing the whole “eat pray love” thing when they broke up and now that they are back together they seem to be taking it a bit slower

Reactions: 4
She is back together with the bf but they aren’t living together. She was doing the whole “eat pray love” thing when they broke up and now that they are back together they seem to be taking it a bit slower
Is she defo back with the fella? Havent heard her mention it

Reactions: 1
Is she defo back with the fella? Havent heard her mention it
She’s been seen around Ballsbridge loads (also organised that meet up in Herbert Park which is in Ballsbridge) where her bf lives, so I assume they’re back together as no real reason other than him to be hanging around there.. This is just my theory and the fact she doesn’t seem as down in herself.

Is it just me or is it a bit random too she’s putting down new floors when she’s renting????

Is it just me or is it a bit random too she’s putting down new floors when she’s renting????
Yeah, I find it bizarre but it’s so common amongst Irish ‘influencers’. She has lived there a long time though and I know she said recently she had scrapped the idea of purchasing so probably plans to stay there long term. Also, I suppose if you’re robbing 6k per month from your business partner a few square feet of laminate flooring won’t break the bank 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She’s been seen around Ballsbridge loads (also organised that meet up in Herbert Park which is in Ballsbridge) where her bf lives, so I assume they’re back together as no real reason other than him to be hanging around there.. This is just my theory and the fact she doesn’t seem as down in herself.
I kinda feel if she wasn’t with the bf none of this would have happened. She has him to lean on I’d imagine. If I’m right she’s going to be at a complete loss when they break up. Changed her lifestyle, dress sense, moved house, moved back, lost her friend of 10 years, lost a joint business venture.

Reactions: 18
I kinda feel if she wasn’t with the bf none of this would have happened. She has him to lean on I’d imagine. If I’m right she’s going to be at a complete loss when they break up. Changed her lifestyle, dress sense, moved house, moved back, lost her friend of 10 years, lost a joint business venture.
She has always put a man before everyone, including herself. It's quite sad that she thinks being in a relationship is the most important thing in life. It's like she craves any form of male attention and changes herself to what she thinks they want. Sad that a women in her 30's still doesn't know who she is as she's worn so many masks for the men in her life. It's the kids I feel sorry for. She's still blaming her upbringing for how fucked up she is and yet is oblivious as to what she must be doing to her own kids by putting a man before them. Continuing a cycle of destruction. Whatever people think of Jenny she was the one constant that kept Lindsay grounded and while Lindsay may be acting like she isn't phased I think the loss of her best friend will inevitably be the breaking of her long term.

Reactions: 24
Long time lurker here, new time poster. I just had to post, lol I know everyone will say it’s suspicious timing but yolo 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️
basically my friends cousin knows of the bf cause they’ve mutual friends in common. He apparently hates the blogging/podcast life and is super strict that she never mentions anything about him and hated her drinking and drugs and broke up with her over it. Now that she’s not drinking and not doing any tell all insta stories etc he’s seeing her again. Apparently that’s why Lindsay is being super private, sober and tight lipped about things. I’m not sure exactly what he does but is apparently mega rich (but duh we know that anyways from the pics she posted of the place) and has loads of access to lawyers hence she’s leaching off his contacts for legal advice about the podcast

Reactions: 28
Long time lurker here, new time poster. I just had to post, lol I know everyone will say it’s suspicious timing but yolo 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️
basically my friends cousin knows of the bf cause they’ve mutual friends in common. He apparently hates the blogging/podcast life and is super strict that she never mentions anything about him and hated her drinking and drugs and broke up with her over it. Now that she’s not drinking and not doing any tell all insta stories etc he’s seeing her again. Apparently that’s why Lindsay is being super private, sober and tight lipped about things. I’m not sure exactly what he does but is apparently mega rich (but duh we know that anyways from the pics she posted of the place) and has loads of access to lawyers hence she’s leaching off his contacts for legal advice about the podcast
Also sorry apparently Lindsay and Jenny haven’t been getting on for ages 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How did she even end up with his guy if he hated her job and lifestyle and wild personality?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.