It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she even end up with his guy if he hated her job and lifestyle and wild personality?
He prob likes her when she’s not putting on mad bastard act and he could tell she’s easy to control , for her - MONEY and that he’s into her

Reactions: 9
Do you think she hates the fact she's back to square 1 with mystery man? Like to have so much so soon and then a break up all in a matter of a few months... then to start all over again? It's already a tainted relationship and the writing is pretty much on the wall...
But do you think she wishes she was still living with him as it sounds more serious and established... "living with me fella" instead of in a beach house she apparently hates

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here, new time poster. I just had to post, lol I know everyone will say it’s suspicious timing but yolo 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️
basically my friends cousin knows of the bf cause they’ve mutual friends in common. He apparently hates the blogging/podcast life and is super strict that she never mentions anything about him and hated her drinking and drugs and broke up with her over it. Now that she’s not drinking and not doing any tell all insta stories etc he’s seeing her again. Apparently that’s why Lindsay is being super private, sober and tight lipped about things. I’m not sure exactly what he does but is apparently mega rich (but duh we know that anyways from the pics she posted of the place) and has loads of access to lawyers hence she’s leaching off his contacts for legal advice about the podcast
I think youve confirmed what most people thought. Thank you! If this bf was censoring L then maybe J was thinking whats the point in continuing because thanks to this fucker we cant talk about the things that pulled the listeners in the first place. Thats probably why they sounded like they had their old dynamic in the Warroom episode because Davy Downer wasnt telling her what to say and what not to say so there was probably relief on J's behalf that he was gone. And fair enough sometimes if you're a bit wild a relationship can calm you down but completely change everything about yourself to keep someone who doesnt even like the authentic version of you interested?? Na sorry. Not " Girl Boss" behaviour at all.

Reactions: 28
Do you think she hates the fact she's back to square 1 with mystery man? Like to have so much so soon and then a break up all in a matter of a few months... then to start all over again? It's already a tainted relationship and the writing is pretty much on the wall...
But do you think she wishes she was still living with him as it sounds more serious and established... "living with me fella" instead of in a beach house she apparently hates
'The writing is pretty much on the wall'

TRUST YOURSELF

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s the buzz on the discord these days? People happy with how the solo pod is going??
also wasnt xgalz supposed to be EXTRA podcasts??
also wonder if she’s gonna do the live streams… and if she is… is she then gonna stop doing insta lives (same thing for free but helps her maintain her insta audience🤷🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 10
Seems very plausible that J&L weren’t getting on for a long time!
I’ll never forget a lockdown live they did during the first lockdown ( it’s not available on the patreon I checked, it would have been number 8). Lindsay so rude and snapping at Jenny over everything she said

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'll never forget when she said that Jimmy told her if she wouldn't do anal he'd get it somewhere else. And how she was so jealous of other girls liking anal and was desperate to please.
The stories both Lindsay and Jenny would talk/laugh about in regards to men and relationships were insane....so much misogyny and yet they scoff at feminists. Lindsay has encountered FAR more misogyny than I ever have and yet I'm a feminist and she's an anti-feminist.
On a recent X Galz episode with Sarah they laughed about living with boyfriends and about how they had to pick up after them and do all the household management, organise appointments etc., like it was all normal and something we all can relate to. Nope.

Misogyny has messed up Lindsay's life ffs.

Reactions: 35
I'll never forget when she said that Jimmy told her if she wouldn't do anal he'd get it somewhere else. And how she was so jealous of other girls liking anal and was desperate to please.
The stories both Lindsay and Jenny would talk/laugh about in regards to men and relationships were insane....so much misogyny and yet they scoff at feminists. Lindsay has encountered FAR more misogyny than I ever have and yet I'm a feminist and she's an anti-feminist.
On a recent X Galz episode with Sarah they laughed about living with boyfriends and about how they had to pick up after them and do all the household management, organise appointments etc., like it was all normal and something we all can relate to. Nope.

Misogyny has messed up Lindsay's life ffs.
Yep like all the comments she got about her parenting skills (without a mention of her son’s dad who was nowhere to be seen and the OTT praise of her daughter’s dad) was pure misogyny. She doesn’t even see it. I remember in one of their old episodes they made this ridiculous comment about how in the Middle East you can’t vote or go into a store and buy a book without your husband’s permission, and how THAT is oppression. And on that basis any misogyny we suffer here should be basically disregarded because we aren’t locked up and unable to vote. Talk about setting the bar low for women 😂

Reactions: 22
Also sorry apparently Lindsay and Jenny haven’t been getting on for ages 🤷‍♀️
Hi Roye13ce - thanks for sharing that info. Any chance you have any idea what went down between L and J that resulted in this breakdown? I'm dying to know as there must have been some kind of 'final straw'/'revelation' that resulted in it all being as messy as this! Thanks so much.

Reactions: 12
Yep like all the comments she got about her parenting skills (without a mention of her son’s dad who was nowhere to be seen and the OTT praise of her daughter’s dad) was pure misogyny. She doesn’t even see it. I remember in one of their old episodes they made this ridiculous comment about how in the Middle East you can’t vote or go into a store and buy a book without your husband’s permission, and how THAT is oppression. And on that basis any misogyny we suffer here should be basically disregarded because we aren’t locked up and unable to vote. Talk about setting the bar low for women 😂
Yes! Sometimes I think both L and J DO see it, but they cannot mention that it is misogyny after everything they have said about feminism etc.!!

Jenny's ex was into all these awful right-wing YouTubers that would post absolute rubbish and brainworms.

Reactions: 8
Yes! Sometimes I think both L and J DO see it, but they cannot mention that it is misogyny after everything they have said about feminism etc.!!

Jenny's ex was into all these awful right-wing YouTubers that would post absolute rubbish and brainworms.
It’s such a reductive and dumb way to discuss any topic. It’s like saying we can’t discuss/oppose white collar crime and corruption of politicians in the west because in Syria the politicians execute you for having an opinion. Go away with your false equivalences 😴

Reactions: 11
I’ll never forget a lockdown live they did during the first lockdown ( it’s not available on the patreon I checked, it would have been number 8). Lindsay so rude and snapping at Jenny over everything she said
I rewatched the Christmas crackers live the other day and they almost had words at one point when Lindsay said to Jenny ‘well bring me content then’ 👀 never copped it before!!!!!!! Jenny came back with something like ‘was the night before Christmas and we both bring content!!!!!’

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.