It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's everyone's issue with Kneevo? I didn't really know her until I heard her on Adam's podcast and thought she came across well. I don't follow her or anything just know she has made a mint from OF, and think fair play.
Fair play to her for buying two houses in turkey from the only fans. But if you watch her lives or stories you will understand why so many people do not like her. She thinks she’s really smart but is an absolute idiot and has major anger issues 🙈 an example of her stupidity is last night she was calling out a follower that commented something on her live and she was claiming that Steve jobs works hard every day just like her….
the man is dead over a decade

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lindsay drunken said one night on one of her tit show lives years ago . That they had fake Facebook pages set up that they can spy on the Facebook groups to see what was said about them . So I'm sure ,both have tattle account and isn't the problem .
They mentioned that loads and fake instas too. The issue probably isn't having an account more so if they were posting.

Reactions: 1
I dont seem to be able to create a new thread. But I looked at the posts and have slightly adapted the most liked, " EX-gal Jenny takes a hike, Lindsay solo on the mic, we still don't know what caused the fight "

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.