It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rewatched the Christmas crackers live the other day and they almost had words at one point when Lindsay said to Jenny ‘well bring me content then’ 👀 never copped it before!!!!!!! Jenny came back with something like ‘was the night before Christmas and we both bring content!!!!!’
yeaah there’s definitely been a few tense moments on the live streams! Much easier to spot/pick up on when it’s visual

Reactions: 10
They still planned for the live shows though.....it must have been really hard if they weren't getting on that great. But the money was prob WAY too tempting! Dodgy for the event organisers etc. though...

Reactions: 11
They were probably just getting on with it for a long time and we’re able to push it just enough under the rug to keep making money and running the pod.

Reactions: 6
It seems like L's been worse since she stopped drinking, if you're dependent on it you shouldn't remove your coping mechanism without the right support and positive things to replace it. Also sounds like a form of self harm that she's now going onto this forum again..but by chance she does...get off Tattle and get help. Everything's gone downhill since this fella came on the scene, what kind of man would let you disrupt your family life for him so soon, seems to be a lot of red flags that are like the beginnings of a coercive controlling relationship.

- Isolating from friends and family (friendships ending/moving away from family)
- Convincing you very subtly it was your idea to do things you wouldn't have wanted to do otherwise
- Having to live by his rules
- Losing your ability to make money

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It seems like L's been worse since she stopped drinking, if you're dependent on it you shouldn't remove your coping mechanism without the right support and positive things to replace it. Also sounds like a form of self harm that she's now going onto this forum again..but by chance she does...get off Tattle and get help. Everything's gone downhill since this fella came on the scene, what kind of man would let you disrupt your family life for him so soon, seems to be a lot of red flags that are like the beginnings of a coercive controlling relationship.

- Isolating from friends and family (friendships ending/moving away from family)
- Convincing you very subtly it was your idea to do things you wouldn't have wanted to do otherwise
- Having to live by his rules
- Losing your ability to make money
V interesting post, can only hope that's not it but seems so

Reactions: 7
Oh my god it's taken me FIVE DAYS to catch up on this madness. The fighting, the lickouts, the corruption! We've had it all. What a rollercoaster of drama!

So does anyone know why Pebbledash lost his job? Cause he's been posting on social media about doing ket etc? I'd say he's a manager's worst nightmare.

Will be interested to see the valuation put on ItGalz. I would take the money and run rather than be the one to buy the other out! But it'll be a matter of pride at this stage.

On Ramona, there is defo someone constantly on SoSue's page who has to be her. Really vicious and a very distinctive profile pic!

Very obvious that L & J are on here posting. Girls, try not make it so obvious 😅

Finally, interesting that the support seems to be going in Jenny's favour. Mermaid isn't coming out too favourably at the moment. What else will come out of the woodwork?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh my god it's taken me FIVE DAYS to catch up on this madness. The fighting, the lickouts, the corruption! We've had it all. What a rollercoaster of drama!

So does anyone know why Pebbledash lost his job? Cause he's been posting on social media about doing ket etc? I'd say he's a manager's worst nightmare.

Will be interested to see the valuation put on ItGalz. I would take the money and run rather than be the one to buy the other out! But it'll be a matter of pride at this stage.

On Ramona, there is defo someone constantly on SoSue's page who has to be her. Really vicious and a very distinctive profile pic!

Very obvious that L & J are on here posting. Girls, try not make it so obvious 😅

Finally, interesting that the support seems to be going in Jenny's favour. Mermaid isn't coming out too favourably at the moment. What else will come out of the woodwork?!
Do you really think they are posting? Maybe I am just super naive lmao

Reactions: 7
Yes! Sometimes I think both L and J DO see it, but they cannot mention that it is misogyny after everything they have said about feminism etc.!!

Jenny's ex was into all these awful right-wing YouTubers that would post absolute rubbish and brainworms.
I reckon both Jenny and Lindsay will be graaand after all this. They'll prob somehow both be able to spin this in a way which benefits both of their careers.

Jenny could easily slot back into a high up marketing job OR continue to do a more critical cultural podcast with a co-host who was more that vibe. Jenny def has a more global mind about the podcast and could do a good one with her mate Tea for example. Jenny definitely was boyfriend-pilled in the past but I think with a cohost who could challenge her views from an informed position it would make her reflect more. Like I definitely agree with you, but I think she's up for debate and having those opinions challenged. What made me sad was that listening to the show overtime, I felt like Jenny wasn't intellectually stimulated by Lindsay, and Lindsay's honesty and generosity in sharing her life was never reciprocated by Jenny, who is very emotionally guarded.

I also think Lindsay will do really well too, but in a different way. Lindsay's personality has always been her asset and I think she'll meet another person who can bring out the good craic and funny quips. The episodes with her sisters are good fun and they'd reign her in and protect her from herself, so perhaps doing a show with them would work well. She's very entertaining and funny just being herself. The growing resentment between the pair somewhat dampened both of their qualities.

Jenny and Lindsay are both very different people. They've grown in very different directions. So the show ending makes total sense. Just feels like the meltdown is entirely lockdown pent up mental health stuff. I feel bad for both of them and hopefully there can be some form of mediation, where both can protect what they put in and use the experience of the show to launch new projects. And sure maybe the blowout will be good clickbait for getting subs to their new projects. 🤣

Anyway, I'm sad for both of them it had to end this way. I am completely ideologically opposed to everything they say, but I still feel great empathy for them over falling out in such a public way.

Reactions: 42

Oh yes R always particularly hated suzanne. Always blasted on BU

Reactions: 5
It’s all getting a bit dragged out now, the drama.

Once people are over it and start to loose interest I can see a massive drop in Patron subs.

This thread isn’t as active compared to when this first broke. There isn’t much happening in the discord. So I can only assume others are getting a bit bored of it all too.

Reactions: 26
TRAmona was definitely Linds. I know her style of talking so well 😂
Also pretty sure the Faces By Grace thread is 80-90% just Ramona talking to herself through different profiles. There’s a level of viciousness on there and a certain type of ”humour” that I’d know a mile off 🕵🏽

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Little J spotted down in Dingle on Evan’s story, looks like he’s whisking her away from all the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s all getting a bit dragged out now, the drama.

Once people are over it and start to loose interest I can see a massive drop in Patron subs.

This thread isn’t as active compared to when this first broke. There isn’t much happening in the discord. So I can only assume others are getting a bit bored of it all too.
Id say there'll be a pod about it all soon to peak interest again

Reactions: 2
Gas how someone said here yesterday we only keep seeing one angle of Lindsey’s renovation and now her stories got the other corner of the room haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also pretty sure the Faces By Grace thread is 80-90% just Ramona talking to herself through different profiles. There’s a level of viciousness on there and a certain type of ”humour” that I’d know a mile off 🕵🏽
I find the fbg quite light and funny.. wouldnt notice much 'viciousness '.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Obviously they are both going to pursue a legal route so I’m guessing there wont be much talk about it until they get it sorted out. Once the drama has gone from the story, there’s very little to them.

Reactions: 4
I find the fbg quite light and funny.. wouldnt notice much 'viciousness '.....
Laughing at her “pissy knickers”, “gaping”/“smelly” vagina and “filthy” home wouldn’t be my idea of light and funny, but how and ever.. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.