It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said it's an excerpt from a call though so, she's been asking for ages for a tattler to come forward and that she'd be fair.

She's always said she loves Tattle and thinks tattlers are gas.
I hadn't considered it could be actual bullshit though

Reactions: 10
She said it's an excerpt from a call though so, she's been asking for ages for a tattler to come forward and that she'd be fair.

She's always said she loves Tattle and thinks tattlers are gas.
I hadn't considered it could be actual bullshit though
Maybe it's not bullshit, it definitely COULD be someone from here.

I still don't see the big swing about it though. Like if she rang me and said.... you said such and such about facesbygrace for example.... I'd say, I did yeah! I think she's a fuckin eejit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here is the headphones post, was this user Lindsay? Inhotwater

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I would happily say what I’ve said here to her face. Christ, if she was that good of a sleuth she’d probably find me. Dumbo here used her real name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay so that user is very likely L. I read through the posts. L said on live she posted here.

Username: inhotwater
---
Tbf I love the way she openly says she reads here, most influencers pretend they don’t when we know they do 😂 she doesn’t give a duck and why should she
No. She has gone on alot of Tattle rants and "quit" it unsuccessfully many times. She gives a huge duck. She also posted on here.
---
On the live she also talked about Jenny cheating on Michael with Evan- think she said it was in the bathroom of Evan’s studio, L walked in on them and J refused to speak about it on the pod to “protect Michael”- I’d believe that tbh, sure it’s been speculated about for so long- apolz if L already talked about this, only started keeping up with them again lately!
This is also in the posts by the user Inhotwater

So basically L has been saying this same stuff for 3 years. Trainwreck

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
L I know you read here so jus wanted to say:

You arent cool.

You arent gas.

You are genuinely a pathetic bully who is quite frankly a tit mother..

Delete your insta.. You are embarrassing 💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is it even a tattler though? We are all anon here. Anyone could ring her and pretend to be me or anyone else ?

I don't see what's so big and juicy about her talking to someone who posts on an anonymous site ? Am I missing something?
It’s not like there is a private chat here where saucy info is disclosed. Everything shared here is public so there is literally nothing worth sharing on a podcast lol how pathetic

Reactions: 14

Jesus, if that's her that's sad af. Talking herself up because no one else will.

All the young ones are wondering who this auld one with the awful eyeliner is who is suddenly up in everyone's business like a drunk aunt at a wedding. It's so pathetic, no life of her own at her big age so she's creating drama by bitching about everyone else's even if they are decades younger than her. I'm the same age as L and cannot imagine spending my time ranting into my phone with a load of teenagers laughing at how pathetic I am. My teenagers would lock my phone away from me if I carried on like that, it must be really hard on Riloh having his a Mam who is losing it like this so publicly.

Reactions: 29
Did I read here Ross said his tattle user name on a live?
I didn't hear it being said but a poster did post the username on one of the threads that Ross said was his but that post appears to be gone now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Did I read here Ross said his tattle user name on a live?
he said it was ‘kiki do you love Me’, and that he made it in reference to Drakes song and made a reference that he made the account that long ago.

He also said that he can’t comment on any threads so I don’t think it’s the user ‘kekedoyouloveme’
---

a lot of references to J having ‘no friends’ by that poster. Very similar to what L was saying live. The poster has only posted on ITGalz threads too

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She sounds locked in those voice messages to Clarabelle

Engagement has clearly been declining and she's found something that will temporarily get her a bit of attention by stirring up tit in situations she has nothing to do with

Reactions: 16
I don't get the Clarabelle messages, who is she and who is Helen? What's all that about?

When should the new pod be dropping?
---
Redroom deep dive idea: Deep dive into all this toxic tit. The accounts that appear to be L. Interview with Kneevo, Miriam, Evan, Clarabelle, Helen, everyone Lindsay has slandered in the last while. Unpick all the lies and admit to truths, tell the whole it galz story.
Market the tit out of it and share, leave her nameless and give her no comeback or opportunity to respond. I'd say nothing would enrage L more

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I signed back up last week but all I got was a 20min drunk rant about Kneevo and Miriam Mullens. The backlog isn't great unless anyone can tell me particular eps?
I never got an invite to the WhatsApp group either.

She's definitely mastered low effort income I'll give her that

Reactions: 11
"I don't want to work"

Yeah we get it. Nearly 40, can't hold down a job or a relationship. Up in the middle of the night ranting about teenagers on the internet.

Lashing out at anyone that's moving on and doing anything with their life.

Using a hurt teenager for attention. It's all so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.