It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsay genuinely thinks bad mouthing people on line will make her famous 😂 no love, it makes you pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She was asked loads of times on live why she isn't friends with Shauna anymore but she just ignored. It seems like everyone sees through her in the end

Reactions: 10
we all know that shauna is just a "drinking" type buddy..... those friendships only last so long before ending when people get tired of going out
---
we all know that shauna is just a "drinking" type buddy..... those friendships only last so long before ending when people get tired of going out
plus shauna actually has a full time job to go to

Reactions: 7
That’s just mad .. she’s basically saying what tattle user is doing to her is damaging but is publicly spiting hate towards J like as if it’s her duty to. I don’t get the woman at all 🥴

Reactions: 11
is there something medically/mentally wrong with her? genuinely worrying behaviour for someone to believe she has the moral high ground when she’s said MUCH worse than any tattler?

Reactions: 26
She’s no moral high grounds that’s the problem. I feel sorry for her genuinely. It’s just getting worse and worse and how do you go back from all the chaos you’re causing ??? I really used to like her in the past (2018/2019) when she was her crazy fun and just not your usual stereotype of a mother with two kids but WTF !!! She’s acting erratic..

Reactions: 3
So she's going to out us Tattlers?! YeH good luck with that on Lyds 🤣🤣🤣
Is she actually trying to take some kind of moral high ground on this? Bashing Tattle users for posting anonymously, meanwhile she's on Tiktok Live bashing her ex best friend and has a private WhatsApp group specifically for tearing anyone that comes in her way down. Mainly Jenny/ men. Her whole personality is just based around negativity and bitching. She had to be one of the pettiest people I have ever come across. Her justification for anything she has ever said or done is that she is just being "real" . What a loser.

Reactions: 10
I mean there are websites to see anyone’s instagram story. It’s just sad because she knew him since he was a baby but look each to their own I guess.
It would have been weird for them
To follow each other if she’d fallen out with the ma and sure L has luna saying Jenny is a witch

Reactions: 7
L reminds me of the oul one from there's something about Mary.
I'm laughing at all the drama bout her riding E as if it's a flex, the man has a face like a melted wellie! I wouldn't be telling a soul if I was her lol.
J has turned into even more of a borefest since she bought the house and that vapid look she obviously thinks is "sexy" is pathetic but god I'm loving how her not saying a thing is winding L up more and more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it even a tattler though? We are all anon here. Anyone could ring her and pretend to be me or anyone else ?

I don't see what's so big and juicy about her talking to someone who posts on an anonymous site ? Am I missing something?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Its probably herself pretending to be a Tattler.

Oh wait, she was a Tattler posting on here about Jenny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.