It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the lesson we can learn from the downfall of L and J's friendship....... dont sleep with the same lad as your friend!
And then don't continuously discuss it on livestreams, podcasts and Whatsapp groups with 200+ people:

1718272492269.png

1718272519369.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
See like that's not funny? That's stemming from jealous. All Evan was to Lindsay was a ride but to Jenny, Evan is her husband. I'd say Lindsay's hurt and her ego is hurt.
Precisely, what is the point of these comments?

This was a friend of hers for 10+ years. Lindsay's mother said Jenny was like another daughter to her, Jenny was friends with Lindsay's sisters and was close with Lindsay's kids. Regardless of what has happened, this is how Lindsay chooses to speaks about her publicly?

1718273311063.png

1718273334555.png

1718273356913.png

Lindsay can spout about being a boss witch and building a powerful female community, but comments like this are a disgrace.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Which makes me think is she genuinely concerned for ross or using him for clout..never heard of her til recently but she is DANGEROUS

Reactions: 9
I find it so odd that she keeps saying Jenny has no friends either- it’s just a lie she does have friends? 😂 ones she seems very close to in fact, no idea why she’s running with this narrative 😂

Reactions: 21
See like that's not funny? That's stemming from jealous. All Evan was to Lindsay was a ride but to Jenny, Evan is her husband. I'd say Lindsay's hurt and her ego is hurt.
100% this. She comes across as a bitter, jealous oul' one. Morto for her, practically a middle aged woman dressing and acting like a woman half her age, alone and desperate.

Reactions: 15

This was a friend of hers for 10+ years. Lindsay's mother said Jenny was like another daughter to her, Jenny was friends with Lindsay's sisters and was close with Lindsay's kids. Regardless of what has happened, this is how Lindsay chooses to speaks about her publicly?

View attachment 2991428

View attachment 2991429

View attachment 2991442

Lindsay can spout about being a boss witch and building a powerful female community, but comments like this are a disgrace.
Show me your friends L, that aren’t your sisters. Oh wait you’ve got none.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oop she dropped the figures of the lawsuit on live. Jenny tried to sue her for 350k and she ended up getting a 10k settlement. Wild!
---

Also sorry last update, but she also said Jenny blocked Riloh on socials after the split. They were so close and he would have been 13/14.. very sad.
Why was Jenny suing her?

Reactions: 1
Why was Jenny suing her?
Pretty sure she was trying to get a valuation of what it galz / x galz was worth and sue for that. Obviously didn’t work out for her.
L said she only ended up paying 5k to Jenny and her ex covered the other half. Her solicitors will probably have cost at least 5 so she came out of it with hardly anything.

Reactions: 5
And then don't continuously discuss it on livestreams, podcasts and Whatsapp groups with 200+ people:

View attachment 2991385

View attachment 2991387
This type of chat reminds me of Katie Price, which L would probably take as a compliment, but it really isn't. Whenever she's with someone it's all "he has the biggest cock ever", "best sex of my life" bla bla bla. Then when she is inevitably dumped it's always "worst sex ever", "smallest cock I've ever seen."

The jealousy is palpable - L's Lil Lippy's (jfc it'd be Lippies how has this not been corrected by now) are really just enabling Lil Jelly's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2991428

View attachment 2991429

View attachment 2991442

Yeah exactly! A powerful female community but yet all she does is take tit about her ex best friend, women that work full time, have career's, have mortgages. Make it make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2991428

View attachment 2991429

View attachment 2991442

why is she bragging about sleeping with more people in a fortnight than Jenny has in 10 years? it’s nothing to be proud of, her behaviour is disgusting

Reactions: 19
“L using TikTok back on her tit talk, J staying hush and starting a book club”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.