It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E kicked J out of the house for whatever J did to L. Don’t know what exactly it was she did but he was appalled and kicked her out. I no this cus he went back to (my friends) house who were x galz at the time and he was tellin them. They met him in town and asked him back. This was during the summer. Then he’s in the taxi with him in the house he was trying it on with the girls. Nothing happened but not for lack of trying on his part.
Wow. E happened to find a couple xgalz, (a very rare breed of about 2000 patrons at the time) THE VERY NIGHT he and J have a fight after the AWFUL things she said about L. Out of the 1.4 million in Dublin. Sounds legit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why are we getting all this tea now??
Yeah im very suspicious 🙈

the story about E kicking J out during summer was here before, lets say not many people were willing to believe that one..

But keep the tea coming galz, here for it! ☕🫖

Reactions: 11
Apparently after J texted one of the sisters and L went crazy, L took money out of their shared bank acc….. there was an NDA, and then L broke it with there isn’t statement so there’s now barristers involved.
Also, the BF is a big property man and during lockdown january would host gaff parties (which L went to) in the houses he was about to flip 🤭🤭🤭
I'm assuming it's just solicitors that they're talking to, if it's barristers already then it's heading for the courts.

It would be civil proceedings and all publicly reported if it did go to court.... :coffee:

Reactions: 10
E kicked J out of the house for whatever J did to L. Don’t know what exactly it was she did but he was appalled and kicked her out. I no this cus he went back to (my friends) house who were x galz at the time and he was tellin them. They met him in town and asked him back. This was during the summer. Then he’s in the taxi with him in the house he was trying it on with the girls. Nothing happened but not for lack of trying on his part.
This seems highly unlikely?

Didn't L juuust say whatever J did wasn't even about her but someone else.

Also throughout the whole thing especially early on in the fight I remember being impressed with how much E supported J, liking all her statements, unfollowing L etc He must have kicked her out for about 12 seconds in total, to manage to squeeze in taking her to kerry with roz, and then to ibiza. Hardly?

Reactions: 32
This seems highly unlikely?

Didn't L juuust say whatever J did wasn't even about her but someone else.

Also throughout the whole thing especially early on in the fight I remember being impressed with how much E supported J, liking all her statements, unfollowing L etc He must have kicked her out for about 12 seconds in total, to manage to squeeze in taking her to kerry with roz, and then to ibiza. Hardly?
Also like, the dude has friends..?? Can’t see him befriending a bunch of 20 something year old Xgalz. That’s Lindsays thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would he kick J out of the house and then go out in town partying with 20 year olds?
I mostly can’t really see him confiding in fans about what happened, even if he was angry at J he’s defo not that dumb

Reactions: 10
Evan and Jenny are happy, I'm not buying him kicking her out. He's good to his ma too, most guys like that are good to their partners

Reactions: 22
Also like, the dude has friends..?? Can’t see him befriending a bunch of 20 something year old Xgalz. That’s Lindsays thing 😂
Also he has a reputation to keep, he works in the entertainment industry in ireland which is fecking tiny. There is no way he'd jeopardise his working reputation or involve the purcells, if what she did was in anyway bad.

Reactions: 8
I know it sounds unbelievable but it’s true. He was really drunk in town my friends saw him and screamed over across the street to him cus they recognised him. Then he went back with to a party with them . I found it shocking too. The next day he even met up with them to collect his headphones that he’d left. You don’t have to believe me but it happened. Lots of couple seem happy online and maybe they are but he kicked her out went to town and ended up back in my friends house. I wouldn’t be happy at all. She doesn’t have much else in her life other then him so maybe she knows and forgave him cus he supported her in the end

Reactions: 7
E kicking J out does not line up at all with the hilarious, shade throwing stories he was posting at the time 😂 he was hardcore backing his woman

I know it sounds unbelievable but it’s true. He was really drunk in town my friends saw him and screamed over across the street to him cus they recognised him. Then he went back with to a party with them . I found it shocking too. The next day he even met up with them to collect his headphones that he’d left. You don’t have to believe me but it happened. Lots of couple seem happy online and maybe they are but he kicked her out went to town and ended up back in my friends house. I wouldn’t be happy at all. She doesn’t have much else in her life other then him so maybe she knows and forgave him cus he supported her in the end
Your friends must know all the deets of the blow up then?…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
E kicking J out does not line up at all with the hilarious, shade throwing stories he was posting at the time 😂 he was hardcore backing his woman

Literally he was sooo shady 😂

Reactions: 4
They could have fought over it cause it was his friend involved (allegedly) but I don’t see him kicking her out of the house

Reactions: 6

Unless it was heat of the moment and temporary. Maybe he confided to her about something about L's BF or that L's BF told him as apparently they know each other and that's the info she was spreading. He might have been furious but blew off some steam and rethought the situation once he calmed down....Consider it that way and it's not completely outside the realm of possibilities.

Reactions: 14
i presume your the same person posted this couple of months ago? Why create a new account? Why bring this back again now?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unless it was heat of the moment and temporary. Maybe he confided to her about something about L's BF or that L's BF told him as apparently they know each other and that's the info she was spreading. He might have been furious but blew off some steam and rethought the situation once he calmed down....Consider it that way and it's not completely outside the realm of possibilities.
I'd say this is most likely

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t have much else in her life other than him? Are you having a laugh? 😂
E has enough money to just buy new earphones too. Wouldn’t be thick enough to go back to a randomers house collect them. Holes all over this spiel

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t have much else in her life other than him? Are you having a laugh? 😂
E has enough money to just buy new earphones too. Wouldn’t be thick enough to go back to a randomers house collect them. Holes all over this spiel
I wouldn't be shilling out for a new pair of headphones if I could just collect them. Jenny mentioned a lot how tough covid was on him financially. I'm not saying this event did or didn't happen but that's hardly the least believable part.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be shilling out for a new pair of headphones if I could just collect them. Jenny mentioned a lot how tough covid was on him financially. I'm not saying this event did or didn't happen but that's hardly the least believable part.
I guess more so if he was up to something shady going back to the scene of the crime isn’t a good idea

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.