It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen Galgey I think? Not sure what Ls problem is with her though - I know Helen is mates with Clarabelle but that’s about it
Oh she's the one Shauna had a go at over some fella!?

I can see why L would be jealous she's young and up and coming, very confident, all the things L chases.

Reactions: 7
I don't get the Clarabelle messages, who is she and who is Helen? What's all that about?

When should the new pod be dropping?
---
Redroom deep dive idea: Deep dive into all this toxic tit. The accounts that appear to be L. Interview with Kneevo, Miriam, Evan, Clarabelle, Helen, everyone Lindsay has slandered in the last while. Unpick all the lies and admit to truths, tell the whole it galz story.
Market the tit out of it and share, leave her nameless and give her no comeback or opportunity to respond. I'd say nothing would enrage L more
Nah, I think J never really acknowledging L when L can’t keep J’s name out of her mouth drives her up the wall. it’s like the less attention J gives her, the more she craves it. Pathetic tbh.

Reactions: 21
Does L not remember trying to get a mortgage herself? She went to the appointment with her mam and couldn't get one.. now saying its all so boring lol

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does L not remember trying to get a mortgage herself? She went to the appointment with her mam and couldn't get one.. now saying its all so boring lol
Yes!!! So when you’d sign up for Patreon the whatever down the bottom would say “your helping the galz get a mortgage” something along the lines of that. I remember 2019 days L was defo looking to buy and I think the success of itgalz, there was potential!

sorry to add to this, thinking now. It might have been a piss take them saying that😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most people want to build a life, buy a house that you will eventually own and be able to pass on to your children. A lot of people have careers that they like and are happy to work, earn money to drive a nice car, pay a mortgage, go on nice holidays etc. L living in a rented flat above a chipper, which she can be evicted from anytime, in her second hand clothes. Obviously L can't comprehend this because she's stunted, and which is why she resents people who evolve, grow up and move on.

Reactions: 17
Just looked at her insta, (not on TikTok), she’s spiraling, reminds me of that girl was it Riona who was online a few back and not well.

Reactions: 12
It’s very entertaining but imagine living her life, exhausting!

Reactions: 10
I feel it for Sarah a bit trying to have a quiet first pregnancy while her sister embarrasses the family by getting into scraps with anyone who bites on the internet.

Reactions: 13
I just remembered she said she was going to have her divorce party on the day J got married but her sisters wouldn't let her. Think she said they weren't talking to her.

Reactions: 9
Can someone set up a new thread please?
‘L in the chat bragging about stealing a blazer, J staying quiet, won’t let L faze her’
Idk, I’m bad at thread names.
---
I just remembered she said she was going to have her divorce party on the day J got married but her sisters wouldn't let her. Think she said they weren't talking to her.
Worse, she was going to do a tell all on J’s wedding. Like yes I would love a tell all but going it on Js wedding would’ve been so petty.

Reactions: 18
She’s coming across bitter, unhinged and obsessed. She’s going to land herself in big legal trouble using terms that aren’t accurate - “weirdo”. Blasting it online will impede an investigation too if Ross ever does formally report how he feels and Kneevo, trial by social media and all that. She might have been funny or whatever back in the day (I didn’t follow her) but all she appears now to be is a stupid, self righteous, egotistical, manic, bullying, mean girl witch. It’s giving desperate for content.

edit to add weirdo is the autocorrect from what she publicly called Kneevo, it won’t let you write the word

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I used to like tattle for a laugh and haven't watched the lives (so look I may not know all the facts!), but I don't think anyone writing such scathing insults to L has ever met her or knows what she's going through really deep down. Slagging her off for renting is ridiculous.
The fact that you know she reads this and writing such vile comments about another human being is shocking!
Also on J and the gaff and Husb talk, I think she is churning out that content based on what people want. A lot of people on this island are sadly husb and house obsessed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.