It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shauna acting all horrified at the riots tonight, did she think we wouldn’t catch her earlier racist story that she’s now taken down, about stopping “unvetted males” coming in? Also sharing Conor McGregor’s posts when he’s backing the far right agenda, she’s a bleeping clown 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 19
How does she manage to make everything her and that poxy dog. If she’s that “fearful” bringing her child to his school, I think she needs to reconsider the school she has him in….

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Find it very hypocritical of Jenny to be condemning the actions of the riots when her friend / hairdresser was charged with smashing up a taxi in 2020 cause the driver was black. The company you keep is very indicative of your values

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lindsay on her high horse on her IG stories again. what’s she even on about now. And she mentioned “I see you sharing conor mcgregors posts” .. Dig at shauna?

Find it very hypocritical of Jenny to be condemning the actions of the riots when her friend / hairdresser was charged with smashing up a taxi in 2020 cause the driver was black. The company you keep is very indicative of your values
Get over it, can we not

Reactions: 13
He defo must have messed up someone’s hair on here 🤣🤣QUOTE="elizadoolittle69, post: 17535820, member: 349463"]
Get over it, can we not
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very odd behaviour, considering she reads Tattle she could use the endless amount of feedback to make an improvement in her podcast? No wonder she's losing followers she virtually has nothing to offer
‘I have amazing use of my platform’. Does she really believe that? How can someone be so delusional…

Oh god, just when you think she can't get any worse she's now at the deluded stage of her crisis. If she thinks talking about Kate Moss and Amy Winehouse for the hundred time is spilling the tea then she needs a reality check. The only tea we want from her, she's too much of a shite to spill. Bore off L your 15mins of fame is long over.

Reactions: 15
So does L have a serious drink problem or is that old news? I haven't followed her in a long time but started watching her again recently. She seems like someone who has a drink problem and her friends and family are enablers

Reactions: 6
L was mentioned tonight at Same but different live pod with J as guest. Keelin joked about being attacked by her online, and how she’d love to fight her

Reactions: 5