It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsay is trying to stay relevant, there is absolutely no chance she’s doing any of this purely for Ross
Totally agree with this. Shared it to Kneevo’s thread earlier, but in case Lindsay will have missed it over there and sees it here instead;

If your intentions are good and you are actually serious about seeking justice for Ross’ childhood trauma, then help him complete the Retrospective Abuse Reporting Form with TUSLA and make an official report about her. Delete your Story calling her “Kneevo the P***o”, take it offline and have justice be served. Let the authorities take it over now.

https://www.tusla.ie/uploads/content/Retrospective_Abuse_Report_Form_FINAL.pdf

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't have the option to create a new thread otherwise I would to stop the posts requesting it 😂 how does one gain these powers

Reactions: 5
It won't let me start a new thread can someone else please and link it here

Title option "L she is talkin' Eskimo she is stalkin' with Kneevo she's obsessed and says J she seems depressed"

Or anything!! Just please someone who can start one.

Reactions: 8
Am I imagining this or what but wasn’t L on lives with Ross when he was younger as well?
---
Only caught the end of the live but they said the following

They said keemon was texting Paul meacal and think he ran when he saw the state of her and then proceeded to diss her for liking books

They said erin lally looks like a traveller

Some random man came on screaming at Lindsay it was very strange

A few disses about Miriam mullins

Lindsay sang the itgalz theme tune

Lindsay kept giving out about kneevo and said she is disgusting and sets a bad example and if Alex stays with her it will ruin his career

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
While I fully believe Niamh should be held accountable for what she has done according to ross, Lindsay is coming off like she just has a vendetta for Kneevo for some random out of the blue reason and Ross and his actual issue with her is Lindsay’s stick to beat Kneevo with metaphorically. She’s unhinged atm for a near 40 year old woman…..
I agree, it definitely is some sort of vendetta, L is threatened by other ‘successful’ women and never has anything nice to say about a woman that she sees as doing better than her.

I also agree with the person who mentioned she’s not doing this to benifit Ross she’s doing it for her own gain. These accusations they are making are huge and can destroy a persons life. The topic is so sensitive and L is making Ross not only speak about it 24/7 but on multiple public platforms- LIVE - where everything is being watched/ recorded/ documented by hundreds of strangers. If it was for Ross’ benefit, L, as the adult in situation, should be trying to protect him and know to have these conversations in a safe environment where Ross can speak and process what he is saying, correct himself while doing so and get his story straight and then release to story to the public.

Where are the names of the people who sent Ross the pictures of Niamh’s OF? Why aren’t they being held accountable for their illegal actions? Ross says he has all the receipts to back what he says, so why aren’t they being exposed to the same level? If everyone needs to be ‘careful of kneevo’ should we not all be careful of the exposers too? What’s stopping them sending other OF content to other minors - If she’s being the hero helping ‘protect’ Ross on this matter she has to take it all on, she cant just pick and choose!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why are yous writing big posts but not starting a new thread?
Now I'm not able to either and not sure why but wtf, is anyone able to start a new one?

Reactions: 3
I think Lindsays point is good in the context of late stage capitalism. How dystopian that were celebrating 35 years of debt
How dystopian that all of us with jobs are out here breaking our bollox paying some 40% tax on income to support layabouts like her claiming the dole while she sneers at us - does she understand where her dole money comes from, that the majority of us are forced to take out mortgages and work for 35 years to put the roof over our head? She’s unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How dystopian that all of us with jobs are out here breaking our bollox paying some 40% tax on income to support layabouts like her claiming the dole while she sneers at us - does she understand where her dole money comes from, that the majority of us are forced to take out mortgages and work for 35 years to put the roof over our head? She’s unreal
Especially when we eventually decide to sign up to her Patreon after all the allure and promise of drama and.......nothing! Literally nothing!

Bad manners Lynds!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.