It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that you know she reads this and writing such vile comments about another human being is shocking!
Think L has lost all rights to any empathy and compassion with the truly horrific things she has said and done in the last couple of weeks. She has no concern in making “vile comments about another human being” when she was cackling like a witch to 400+ people on Live about Kiki Nugent being a secret bulimic and vomiting up her recipes off-camera. The absolute damage comments like that can do to someone already struggling or in recovery. That, to me, embodies vile behaviour.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I used to like tattle for a laugh and haven't watched the lives (so look I may not know all the facts!), but I don't think anyone writing such scathing insults to L has ever met her or knows what she's going through really deep down. Slagging her off for renting is ridiculous.
The fact that you know she reads this and writing such vile comments about another human being is shocking!
Also on J and the gaff and Husb talk, I think she is churning out that content based on what people want. A lot of people on this island are sadly husb and house obsessed.
I think Lindsays point is good in the context of late stage capitalism. How dystopian that were celebrating 35 years of debt

However, we are slagging her off because of the energy she is putting off out into the world. She is being extremely antagonistic right now, so everything she says is viewed through that lens

I feel for Jenny also. If i was her, id be upset right now

Reactions: 11
I used to like tattle for a laugh and haven't watched the lives (so look I may not know all the facts!), but I don't think anyone writing such scathing insults to L has ever met her or knows what she's going through really deep down. Slagging her off for renting is ridiculous.
No one is slagging her for renting. SHE is the one slagging people for building a life and getting a mortgage, I merely pointed out that some of us are happy to work, earn money to pay for a mortgage, drive a nice car and go on nice holidays. Plus she has no issue making vile comments about other people to anyone who will listen, don't give it, if you can't take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also on J and the gaff and Husb talk, I think she is churning out that content based on what people want. A lot of people on this island are sadly husb and house obsessed.
Suppose we’ll allow an almost 40 year old woman to be unaccountable for her actions, bully people, and really just be a nasty b*tch, because… what? She’s going through something. G’way. There was a time this whole thread was rooting for her. She made her bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t get over the carry on out of her she’s unhinged . She actually needs help like. Picking on young ones half her age. So obvious she’s just looking for followers and engagement because she is a nobody and irrelevant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Suppose we’ll allow an almost 40 year old woman to be unaccountable for her actions, bully people, and really just be a nasty b*tch, because… what? She’s going through something. G’way. There was a time this whole thread was rooting for her. She made her bed.
Maybe the lippy group need to stage an intervention

Reactions: 5
This really reminds me of the time riona little lost her mind on insta moved into a brothel and claimed it was just her being ‘real’.. Lindsay’s not far off that now.
I also refuse to believe that riloh and luna aren’t watching everything she puts up off friends accounts like they know her online names because she puts them up on lives driving them down to the shops etc.

slagging off mortgages just cause she’s been refused one also it would be nice if she understood that would mean riloh and luna might not have to rent in the future from the income on a house.

Reactions: 13
This really reminds me of the time riona little lost her mind on insta moved into a brothel and claimed it was just her being ‘real’.. Lindsay’s not far off that now.
I also refuse to believe that riloh and luna aren’t watching everything she puts up off friends accounts like they know her online names because she puts them up on lives driving them down to the shops etc.

slagging off mortgages just cause she’s been refused one also it would be nice if she understood that would mean riloh and luna might not have to rent in the future from the income on a house.
Riona has sorted herself out though I think for the most part

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Please for the love of God can someone make a new thread and either have a wiki or first post explaining who people are, can’t cope with the same “who’s blah” every page.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg Riona! Blast from the past…mas page was it? Or unveiled?
Also can someone please explain who or what’s goin on with Ross ? Like why is she on lives with a bitchy child?

Reactions: 7
Whatever you think about Kneevo and the Ross situation etc you really have to wonder about a nearly 40 year old woman sitting on TikTok live while her children sleep also exploiting Ross. How mortifying for her children in future. And for her in general

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think Lindsays point is good in the context of late stage capitalism. How dystopian that were celebrating 35 years of debt

However, we are slagging her off because of the energy she is putting off out into the world. She is being extremely antagonistic right now, so everything she says is viewed through that lens

I feel for Jenny also. If i was her, id be upset right now
I don’t feel it for Jenny at all I would say she is breathing a huge sigh of relief that she got out when she did, relatively unscathed. Happy for her she seems to have found her peace and I genuinely wish L the same, especially now, this feels like it’s coming from a place of hurt and I hope she has some sort of healing soon.

sorry that’s a bit zen for tattle lmao

Reactions: 12
Time and time again Lindsay has gone on about how much she hates cancel culture. She seems determined now to destroy Kneevo.

None of this is about helping Ross or to get justice.

I don’t think she’s spiralling or on the verge of a breakdown. I think this is just who she is. A bitter, twisted OLD witch.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Time and time again Lindsay has gone on about how much she hates cancel culture. She seems determined now to destroy Kneevo.

None of this is about helping Ross or to get justice.

I don’t think she’s spiralling or on the verge of a breakdown. I think this is just who she is. A bitter, twisted OLD witch.
While I fully believe Niamh should be held accountable for what she has done according to ross, Lindsay is coming off like she just has a vendetta for Kneevo for some random out of the blue reason and Ross and his actual issue with her is Lindsay’s stick to beat Kneevo with metaphorically. She’s unhinged atm for a near 40 year old woman…..

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.