It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch Jenny’s Paris vlog yet? Unsure if this is fair to pin all on her and might be me reflecting on the idea of influencers/ vlogs in general but I just found it particularly conceited? She never properly introduced her friend, not many clips of him talking to the camera and more than once when he did speak she would either walk on ahead away from him so the focus was back on her or move the camera back to herself. That combined with all the selfie shots and videos of herself taken over the course of a few days just felt extremely conceited and vapid to me. It did look like he didn’t mind and they had some fun but for me going on a trip if my friend acted like that would be awful. Don’t usually feel this way watching vlogs. did anyone else feel the same watching it?
Maybe he didn't want to be on it much

Reactions: 3
Maybe he didn't want to be on it much
There was some times when he was speaking tho she’d walk away from him but defo could have been the case. I guess it’s about the dynamic between them, like it might not bother some people I just found it uncomfortable viewing. Usually love her vlogs

Reactions: 1
skipped through most of the vlog I just can’t engage with J marching around Paris talking into her camera. Jack looked put off to me. The outfits 🤮 the sunglasses she’s so try hard and conceited.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
skipped through most of the vlog I just can’t engage with J marching around Paris talking into her camera. Jack looked put off to me. The outfits 🤮 the sunglasses she’s so try hard and conceited.
Your constant “ Praise Lindsay, tit on Jenny” seems very familiar. Any chance you know @russj ?

You conveniently created this account the same day that account was last active…
👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A couple of things from Jenny’s Paris vlog that made me cringe
-does she not realise her ‘Fendi’ skirt is fake? The logo is an FL not FF like real Fendi mono..
- when she’s locked at dinner and keeps saying “crème bew-lay” instead of crème brûlée 🤣🤣
- at Princess D’s memorial by the tunnel she goes”bleeping hell, so sad” and it sounded really insincere and forced? It was weird to me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Your constant “ Praise Lindsay, tit on Jenny” seems very familiar. Any chance you know @russj ?

You conveniently created this account the same day that account was last active…
👀
And possibly their predecessor littlebitcolder who was always extremely pro L 🤔

Screenshot_20220802-142117_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 7
I’ve been listening to loads of old It Galz recently and I think Jenny lies a lot in general. She when talking about her ex boyfriend when they were together says that they’ve been together for 6 years and then says that they had a very on-off relationship after they split up to paint herself in a good light. Also told some bizarre story once about her doing drugs when she was 15 and goes onto talk about how her parents wouldn’t of minded if they found out. Very awkward story because you can tell Lindsay doesn’t remotely believe her. She always given off such bullshitter to make herself look cooler/better vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been listening to loads of old It Galz recently and I think Jenny lies a lot in general. She when talking about her ex boyfriend when they were together says that they’ve been together for 6 years and then says that they had a very on-off relationship after they split up to paint herself in a good light. Also told some bizarre story once about her doing drugs when she was 15 and goes onto talk about how her parents wouldn’t of minded if they found out. Very awkward story because you can tell Lindsay doesn’t remotely believe her. She always given off such bullshitter to make herself look cooler/better vibes.
Which episode is this? I've also been listening back to older episodes.

Which episode is this? I've also been listening back to older episodes.
I can’t remember it was a while ago I listened. I‘ll try and find out but think it might’ve been an XGalz ep which I’m obviously not subscribed too but hey I can be tempted by the archives 👀 Just looked at it and it still has 10% of whatever their first Patreon numbers goal was. I wonder if Jenny is getting any of that money.

I can’t remember it was a while ago I listened. I‘ll try and find out but think it might’ve been an XGalz ep which I’m obviously not subscribed too but hey I can be tempted by the archives 👀 Just looked at it and it still has 10% of whatever their first Patreon numbers goal was. I wonder if Jenny is getting any of that money.
Wow really?! Thought everyone would have unsubscribed.

Wow really?! Thought everyone would have unsubscribed.
Really surprised me! I think the first Patreon goal is usually 500. 50 people paying for one month doesn’t seem like a lot of money but over a year that would be a few grand. Mad.

Reactions: 1
J loves saying that she’s a size small doesn’t she
Yeah she does 😂 usually a 10 is a medium in most brands so it doesn’t really add up. (Never forget Roz’s last sizing blunder)
To be fair she says in the story she wears a size 8 in Lulu Lemon and I believe that because they go right down to a size 4 and a size 6 before the 8 and it's more like 4 is 6, 6 is 8, 8 is 10.. maybe Roz's leggings are similar in sizing in that the 8-10 is a S/M, and 12-14 is M. Wouldn't call her saying she's a small a humble brag cuz legging sizes can be different and generally you wear them tight.

Last edited:
I just finished watching J's Paris vlog, I actually liked it. I got the feeling Jack was cool with being filmed but wasn't going to turn into a YouTube vlogger all of a sudden, so I didn't think it was odd J was taking the lead and talking to camera. Was v jel reverie let her borrow some outfits to wear for the vlog and yeah she does take posery shots of herself flouncing around the city but jaysus I'd love to be feeling myself like she is too. At the end of the day people watch vlogs for escapism... that was a pure escapism vlog.

What I will say is that it really seems J is going the traditional Influencer route at this point. The shouting out of SoSu's products on that Stellar glow up podcast made me vom. I think that to make a career out of social media in Ireland you have to fold, kiss arse and do what everyone else is doing to get those mainstream sponsors or PR. The circle is too small.

It was weird in her vlog after the VIP style awards when she said she knew the reason she got invited was because she was with Ev but she would like to be invited of her own accord and wear an outfit that impresses everyone..... or 'should I be aiming to be acknowledged by award shows like this' like why 🤷‍♀️ the Irish influencer scene is the most fake and boring of them all and what does a VIP style award even mean. If I was her I'd be focusing on getting followers from overseas and not getting caught up in the Irish influencer bubble. She's says she's self aware about not wanting to look for that validation in that circle but like... I think she does care more than she lets on. You could see she was clearly conflicted about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lindsay has a pastor on the pod today.
Can’t wait to see what lipstick lesson he has to teach!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.