It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting a bit sick of these American Apparel type people she's getting on and conversations around that era.

I'd actually sooner welcome Shauna back!

Reactions: 11
I'm getting a bit sick of these American Apparel type people she's getting on and conversations around that era.

I'd actually sooner welcome Shauna back!
I haven't started the ep yet.

But I agree - the 2008 nostalgia is getting a bit tired.

I'd love an update on Shauna's love life 😂

Reactions: 8
The start of that episode was so funny L is great on her own. She’s got her confidence back and flowed so well on her own. Saying emrata’s husband looks like a pocket pussy 🤣🤣

Did Jack leave Paris because he was tired of being Jenny’s personal photographer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
L needs to get new boyfriend on the pod.
It needs a shake up and an injection of some juice and her actual personal life.

Reactions: 6
Love a long podcast if it’s good quality, having every pod being nearly two hours is kinda lazy editing imo. There’s nearly half an hour of her rambling on the latest LL before the guest starts

Reactions: 4
Would be great if she interviewed more people like her moms friend that have a story to tell. Rather than someone she followed on tumbler in 2008

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would killll for the twin’s take on the split especially since they seemed to be involved.
They’d never tell us unforch, clearly they only like stirring tit up by running back telling tales.
Sure if whatever J said about L to them was sooooo bad & just fabricated lies involving someone L loves, then why the duck hasn’t anyone told us what was said? Instead, we get L’s lil passive aggressive jokes about getting sued & J’s ridiculous card game.

I think J doesn’t want to admit to the bitching, and L’s terrified of whatever was said coz obviously there’s some truth to it. No smoke without fire…. & wasn’t this all around the time everyone on here became concerned for Riloh due to the abandonment & constant sessioning L was getting up to? If there was no truth to it then why the weird meet up in the park to tell her side of the story? Afraid J was gonna get there first? 🤔

A bleeping year later and still nobody spilling the beans 🫠

Reactions: 14
They’d never tell us unforch, clearly they only like stirring tit up by running back telling tales.
Sure if whatever J said about L to them was sooooo bad & just fabricated lies involving someone L loves, then why the duck hasn’t anyone told us what was said? Instead, we get L’s lil passive aggressive jokes about getting sued & J’s ridiculous card game.

I think J doesn’t want to admit to the bitching, and L’s terrified of whatever was said coz obviously there’s some truth to it. No smoke without fire…. & wasn’t this all around the time everyone on here became concerned for Riloh due to the abandonment & constant sessioning L was getting up to? If there was no truth to it then why the weird meet up in the park to tell her side of the story? Afraid J was gonna get there first? 🤔

A bleeping year later and still nobody spilling the beans 🫠
But j did admit to talking about Lindsey behind her back?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.