It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did we think of todays ep?! I know L prob bet into this thread for feedback!

I enjoyed her alone and casual chatty loosey goosey style even if it was full of a million contradictions etc - that’s L and why we love her!
Her church sounds so disturbing and I can’t understand why she often seems to be dipping toes back in?!?

Sad to hear she can’t post on her socials etc as she always seemed to get such a buzz!!!
Why can't she post? 😲

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she just comes across as quite shallow? Everything she does just feels so forced, so posed, so curated. I just don't get what vibe she is going for/who she is appealing to but maybe I don't get it because I'm not her target audience.
Agreed ! she tries to come across as so profound and that she really reflects on meaning of life/all that stuff.............but she just always reverts backt o being so shallow and narcissistic! LOL

Reactions: 5
Jenny’s Patreon growth has randomly started to improve again and it all seems very suss. She’s gained 150 this month already. She’s had a steady decline of Patrons literally every month since the podcast launched and there‘s been a sudden jump of followers in the last few days. Why? I know she’s been on a few other podcasts lately but I don’t think that would encourage people who’ve never heard of her to subscribe to her Patreon and the original RR fans seemed to be getting bored of the content.

I wish Lindsay would promote herself as aggressively as Jenny does. Lipstick Lessons would do sooo much better in numbers if she did. Lindsay, we all know you read Tattle please put more effort into promoting the pod and using Instagram more like you used to!

Reactions: 10
Jenny’s Patreon growth has randomly started to improve again and it all seems very suss. She’s gained 150 this month already. She’s had a steady decline of Patrons literally every month since the podcast launched and there‘s been a sudden jump of followers in the last few days. Why? I know she’s been on a few other podcasts lately but I don’t think that would encourage people who’ve never heard of her to subscribe to her Patreon and the original RR fans seemed to be getting bored of the content.

I wish Lindsay would promote herself as aggressively as Jenny does. Lipstick Lessons would do sooo much better in numbers if she did. Lindsay, we all know you read Tattle please put more effort into promoting the pod and using Instagram more like you used to!
I saw Jenny on Fluentlyforward's tiktok recently, FF is a big podcaster

Reactions: 9
I saw Jenny on Fluentlyforward's tiktok recently, FF is a big podcaster
She’s been on her podcast before though and I always wonder with TikTokers how many people pay attention to their work outside of TikTok. Side note, I love Shannon, if anyone is like me and is bored of RR and/or LL and is into pop culture conspiracy theories I’d defo recommend FluentlyForward!

Reactions: 6
She's been hanging about the 900 and 800 mark for a few months now so I don't think it is suss at all as she continually promotes the pod etc which must be helping maintain around this figure.

I don't get why you think J's increase in followers is 'suss?' Or your point about not thinking that J being on other podcasts would encourage others to subscribe to her - surely it would do exactly that?

Reactions: 11
Jenny is such an eejit. She used to tit all over influencers but now clearly wants to be one and goes to silly events.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Jenny is such an eejit. She used to tit all over influencers but now clearly wants to be one and goes to silly events.
Or she's being smart by capitalizing on her following which will in turn help her maintain/build of numbers. While she's changed her stance/view which happens as you get older, what's the alternative if she wants to make money and be successful.

L's podcast would be more my style but her numbers are stagnating, her monthly income isn't great, it is for hours worked but not compared to what she had. If Jenny doesn't change and go in a different direction then her pod will die sooner just like L's might. Then it's back to the 9-5 which I'm sure would be a hard transition after so long out of it.

I don’t think L will ever end up in a 9-5 for some reason 😂 maybe Jenny because she’s done it before. Lindsay addressed the ‘fashion beauty and sometimes romance’ opener in her latest pod. She said it’s not really her and she prefers deeper conversations. Not so long ago she said she wanted to keep it superficial with fashion and beauty because the internet was too serious and she couldn’t say anything without getting cancelled by people for being politically correct

Reactions: 10
I don't get why you think J's increase in followers is 'suss?' Or your point about not thinking that J being on other podcasts would encourage others to subscribe to her - surely it would do exactly that?
I was very much joking when I used the word ‘suss’ because RR is a conspiracy theory podcast mainly. I know sarcasm sometimes doesn’t translate well in written form, I should’ve said ‘suss’ in quotations. 😭 Jokes aside I’d make the arguement for podcast guest spots equating to new audience if she was doing huge podcasts but she isn’t - she’s doing other Irish podcasts mainly who half the audience will know who she is as someone who’s been a staple of influencer culture and podcasting in Ireland for five years. I think we forget now how much of cult audience It Galz had now it ended over a year ago. We wouldn’t all be here still talking about the pair of them if it didn’t.

Reactions: 3
Only saying this here cus I know he reads it but Pete is the spits of Adam Driver. They have the same face!! Anyone any insights on who Lindz new fella is? I know she was seeing an older dublin indie before who moved to nyc. Anyone remember his name?

Only saying this here cus I know he reads it but Pete is the spits of Adam Driver. They have the same face!! Anyone any insights on who Lindz new fella is? I know she was seeing an older dublin indie before who moved to nyc. Anyone remember his name?
I think I saw him comment on her live the other night , his insta is private but has New York in the bio. Don’t want to dox him on here but she follows him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.