It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd take any scenario where L paints herself as the victim with a pinch of salt. I think since the story hasn't come out even in local gossip they were both in the wrong.
100%

If whatever J said had no truth to it, L would have told us by now

Reactions: 8
I'm delighted for L that she has started driving and it seems be going really well for her.

Did anyone else find her analysis of her male driving instructor a bit strange? Like he was only chatting to L and she was making it out as if he was majorly hitting on her?

Reactions: 2
I'm delighted for L that she has started driving and it seems be going really well for her.

Did anyone else find her analysis of her male driving instructor a bit strange? Like he was only chatting to L and she was making it out as if he was majorly hitting on her?
I have a feeling L thinks that every time she speaks to a guy who is nice to her 🙈..

Reactions: 15
She just can’t believe that anyone wouldn’t fancy her. She is an attractive girl but the instructors job is to make small talk and keep you relaxed on your first few lessons.

Reactions: 11
It seems like she views all conversations with males in an either potentially romantic or sexual way

Interesting to hear Jenny used a creative agency for redroom promo - I’d actually never heard of one lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She had a question box on Instagram saying she was recording an extra episode for Friday and was there anything we wanted to ask...... Maybe I'm imagining it 😂

Reactions: 2
In fairness, it seems like a very new idea.
I'm so glad though so once a week just wasn't cutting it for me, especially as she's so quiet on insta.

I can't wait

Reactions: 5
I wonder do L and J hate that they still have to share a TattleLife thread 😂

I feel like they are both really falling off in popularity/relevancy lately?

I can't think of anything exciting either of them are doing... I know J is going for more of the traditional influencer vibes lately but she's smart, so you would think she would start making a big splash about organising the wedding coz the most profitable/increase in followings influencers see is around a wedding or pregnancy.

I wish L would make more of herself on Instagram and post more outfits and things like that (controversial but I love her style, short skirts and all), I feel they they are both very meh in terms of content atm.

Reactions: 12
I think L has lost a lot of her confidence so isn’t posting which doesn’t help promo the podcast and J loves herself and is non stop posting they definitely seemed to balance each other out a bit. I’m so confused as to why J thinks she was betrayed

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone watch Jenny’s Paris vlog yet? Unsure if this is fair to pin all on her and might be me reflecting on the idea of influencers/ vlogs in general but I just found it particularly conceited? She never properly introduced her friend, not many clips of him talking to the camera and more than once when he did speak she would either walk on ahead away from him so the focus was back on her or move the camera back to herself. That combined with all the selfie shots and videos of herself taken over the course of a few days just felt extremely conceited and vapid to me. It did look like he didn’t mind and they had some fun but for me going on a trip if my friend acted like that would be awful. Don’t usually feel this way watching vlogs. did anyone else feel the same watching it?

Reactions: 15
Anyone watch Jenny’s Paris vlog yet? Unsure if this is fair to pin all on her and might be me reflecting on the idea of influencers/ vlogs in general but I just found it particularly conceited? She never properly introduced her friend, not many clips of him talking to the camera and more than once when he did speak she would either walk on ahead away from him so the focus was back on her or move the camera back to herself. That combined with all the selfie shots and videos of herself taken over the course of a few days just felt extremely conceited and vapid to me. It did look like he didn’t mind and they had some fun but for me going on a trip if my friend acted like that would be awful. Don’t usually feel this way watching vlogs. did anyone else feel the same watching it?
I agree. I also found it weird how she was acting like she'd been to Paris loads before, being like "every time I come to Paris, I stay in this area" or when she said she'd been to New York a 'million' times. I've been following J for a few years and haven't seen her go to Paris before and she's only gone to NY once in the last few years I think. I feel like she lets on that she travels a lot more than she does ?!

Also it must sting a little for L and her sisters seeing Jack staying good friends with J when they're not friends with him anymore

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.