Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keepingitg

VIP Member
It makes no sense that he’s begging donations for a suitcase and summer clothes for the hot countries he wants to go to. Why didn’t he bring a case or large rucksack with stuff in it and then have more money available to donate to this child, not waste it.
It's all a scam . He has zero money so needs money for his fantasy lifestyle.

Reactions: 8

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
A multimillionaire entrepreneur that lives in his mother's box room, travels to Cornwall, stays in a Premier Inn, in order to don his man bag & head to the beach to steal a hat from a forty odd year old man. Yes Pricksta, really sounds like you're living the lifestyle of the rich & famous #entrepreneurlife 😂😂😂
He's really getting on my wick ! He doesn't do content just wants to be known as some kind of godfather image. He's more like Gobfather he never stops praising himself. As for the people falling him why ??

He's really getting on my wick ! He doesn't do content just wants to be known as some kind of godfather image. He's more like Gobfather he never stops praising himself. As for the people falling him why ??
Following .

clsiress

This is how Ricksta talks to his daughter so vile. Also a woman who use to work with him outting him on funkflavor3 tiktok live. He needs to be taken off the app again this time for good!

Attachments

• Wow

newnew

I know someone who knows his mum, and his mum told this someone I know that tricky ricky is in a secret relationship with maxine who is ricks mod and also eqs mod too

• Wow

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
He is a joke ! Obviously skint I understand the lady has been through a lot but expecting people to fund a holiday for the family of 8 let’s be honest most people’ cannot afford a holiday .. Jesus

• Wow
  • Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I’m creasing at him, what a dick! 😂😂 Dave has said all week that he’s not doing the challenge but Pricksta really thought he was going to win. He’s a bitter man, even down to accusing Dave of cheating 😂😂
Hes a master manipulator. Imagine crying because you are leaving a app 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
He's vile
Itty bitty
Teenie weenie
Don't want no short dickman
I hear this wen I look at him

He’s disgusting , homophobic and transphobic
Hope Chelsea rips him a new one after his disgusting words this weekend
He gives Me Ian Huntley vibes 😫

No1cares

How long before he says something rude to her and it all kicks off again and it's funny Anonymous who was sending her loads of gift to beat CLA has suddenly gone off the app now they are friends and ricky has pass history with CLA in real life just 1 big bully

guzzler.88

VIP Member
What a fool he is he is talking to the bitch again chelsealeeart. I would not dare speak to someone who was meant to be a friend saying ill stab your kids and murder your dad...

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
I first came across pricksta on chelsealeearts lives when he was giving her huge amount of gifts every day just to make himself popular and a hero, he started going live by himself then saying I’m all about positivity and love, helping people’s dreams being kind to each other no need for hate saying he could help people to become as successful in life as he is. People started asking him for help with their small businesses he said message me and I will do all I can to help, would be interesting to know if he did 😂
No way has he helped anyone without helping himself. He's just a blagger.

Ab Fab

Everything he does everyone he talks to on tik tok is motivated for money, money for himself. It says it all him going live with EQ the other night, all the vile things he said about her, I’m surprised she chatted to him, well I’m not really she’s just as bad

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
He seemed uncomfortable, it was only a few months ago he was ranting he was going to break her jaw. Did you see when she touched his hair
Exactly this it’s not very good is it but then all he is after is gifts and likes and he will do anything for that he’s a dick

brahhh

VIP Member
He seemed uncomfortable, it was only a few months ago he was ranting he was going to break her jaw. Did you see when she touched his hair
I didn’t t see the live only a clip of it when she touched his hair the man is going bald that’s why he hates his hair touched 😂 & his stupid pout 😂

• Haha