Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Think 1 of Ricky mods/friends gifted Dave who is meesh's friend and Ricky as asway was vile to her n poor meesh was stuck in middle of it its the whole have control over people again
Him and EQ are proper playground bullies cannot stand either of them.

Reactions: 9

No1cares

And there we go Ricky's got jealous and turned on dave for no reason all cos hes higher in the rankings

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I despise him. And I despise her. I wouldn't feel sorry for her, she's due a nice big dose of karma!

• Heart

clsiress

Omg funks live right now ricksta is a vile man
Just because funkmaster didn't gift him on his big battle he went mad calling him a pedalo and that he beats up his gf and kids. Anyway Later on a women goes live on funks live saying that she use to work with him and WOW did she let rip! His daughter Charlie was on there to saying her dad is vile and can't believe his talking to chelsea again. Then his older daughter came on saying how he cheated on her mum with Charlie's mum. ๐Ÿคฏ anyway I will upload the screen recording of that woman kelly telling all about him.

Attachments

• Wow

looney

A grown man crying over tiktok ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m creasing at him, what a dick! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Dave has said all week that heโ€™s not doing the challenge but Pricksta really thought he was going to win. Heโ€™s a bitter man, even down to accusing Dave of cheating ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Why are these videos going up biggin up Ricksta? they mention how much he has done. I'm here to ask what has he done, Ive seen him battle a lot and ask for be put up in Hotels in Cyprus I think it was, but my question is because Ive missed it what has he done for everyone?
Why are they making out he is some sort of Hero, If he is great, love a hero. Not like me not to notice a Hero.
EQ is saying on a video if you get a half a million coins/points whatever Ricksta will come back. Does any of this make any sense to anyone else?

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
I caught a bit of his live yesterday heโ€™s got a big battle planned tonight said the last time he did one he had 4K watching and told people not to gift him last night but to do it tonight if heโ€™s so successful in life whyโ€™s he on tik tok so much ๐Ÿ™„
Exactly!!! Doesn't make sense.. Then when he gets banned or whatever he's like oh I don't care about tiktok, I'm not bothered....he clearly is bothered. ๐Ÿ™„

It's absolutely pathetic how sometime his age measures his success in life on how many people watch him on a live on TT, and no I'm not jealous infact I've got more followers on TT than him by a long way. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

lozza96

VIP Member
I saw funk saying that he was out for his childs birthday and rickstar say that he shpuld have told him .im sorry but hes pathetic if he fell out with him for not gifting

lozza96

VIP Member
He does my head in .I came across him as i decided to watch people at the top of the leaderboard and it frustrates me that he's that used to getting castles and universe's that there is no emotion .there's people that get it sometimes and they have so much emotion and he's just to used to it .it's meant to be something you get once a blue moon but he literally gets it all the time .yeah I get that he then gifts people back but still

DallyDoo

All him and this scorpion is doing is talking over each other... could you be bothered to be this irate about some battles on an app ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„ meant to be a bit of fun ๐Ÿ˜‚
It's a bit much isn't it ๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope he loses support for being mates with Chelsea again, her behaviour has been inexcusable

Escapeology

Chatty Member
I get the impression that there could have been bit of hanky panky on their nights out with chelsealeeart๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
The biggest con on TT atm and Mankey is battling him later
These begs do like keeping their circle tight