Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Windermere

VIP Member
Skeletor had the absolute CHEEEEEEK to say

"The main popular content creators are me, chelsea lee art, RICKY"

Chelsea, I know deep down you don't believe what you're saying

Wow, another kick off
Who caught that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Yes i agree there were some sh1t allegations!!! They even leaked the adddress and were sendimg take aways to flava... real mature

They were making out he was put there by the police for his own protection because he was on the register. They said he had been kicked out of little Hutton or somewhere and was on a curfew too. I'm not a fan of funk but someone had commented how does he smoke weed in the safe house in front of what would be the police cameras then.
I havent got a clue how it all works but surely you can search the register? I think Ricksta was just raging funk had released them voice notes and tried to get him back. I dont like either of them but they were some rough accusations he was throwing about
Dont know his name to search the register :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

brahhh

VIP Member
Chelsea, Ricky, your views are now down because no one wants to watch him with a banana filter on, it’s ridiculous and like watching a 10 year old.
Also no one cares if you go offline so stop threatening people. You’re boringgggg
Both pathetic like kids in nursery and as for the mugs subscribing 🤣 all she does when live is fidget with that bloody hair and all he does is constantly beg yet he a millionaire 😂

Reactions: 1