Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harloe22

Chatty Member
So he's sat in a hotel people have paid for. How much has he raised for the person he's doing this for? And how much has he used on himself

Reactions: 7
All him and this scorpion is doing is talking over each other... could you be bothered to be this irate about some battles on an app 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄 meant to be a bit of fun 😂

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
He is online begging for money for a holiday and new clothes . Is this a man with a fortune in his bank account, defenetly not .
It makes no sense that he’s begging donations for a suitcase and summer clothes for the hot countries he wants to go to. Why didn’t he bring a case or large rucksack with stuff in it and then have more money available to donate to this child, not waste it.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
He calls himself an entrepreneur and likes to talk big money but im not sure that’s really true i think hes just invented a persona

itsmeeee9876

Chatty Member
Why did they fall out ?
Also noticed someone said to pricksta in the comments “hi gorgeous , how are you” and the person got muted or blocked !!! Guess it was the ET head that did it , aka his boyfriend

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
So now he's gone from TT he has loads of spare time to go and visit EQ. She is Evil, yet another video I've seen makes her one of the most disgusting people Ive come across. That is not an act.

• Angry

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
Going after bouncer in his comments becasue bouncer said he didnt agree with it either .bouncer and tyrone do the boxing matches to stop what happened from happening
He goes after anyone who disagrees with him and his warped opinions wish he would just shut the fck up !

He goes after anyone who disagrees with him and his warped opinions wish he would just shut the fck up !
Infact I wish somone would get himbin the boxing ring and make a good job of it. We know he won't cos he's all gob.

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
Has anybody seen the tick tick that’s floating around about pricks yet apparently being on a bridge and threatening to jump absolutely vile man pretending to be suicidal and mocking mental health I can’t stand him or Dave

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
He's really getting on my wick ! He doesn't do content just wants to be known as some kind of godfather image. He's more like Gobfather he never stops praising himself. As for the people falling him why ??

Following .
Word of advice never trust anyone who has done time share in Spain or anywhere else as they are all scammers. Never have a real name only have nicknames and say and act like they are well off. Total bullshit Ricksta !! Dont fall for it folks he's 💯 a liar and a fraud !

Word of advice never trust anyone who has done time share in Spain or anywhere else as they are all scammers. Never have a real name only have nicknames and say and act like they are well off. Total bullshit Ricksta !! Dont fall for it folks he's 💯 a liar and a fraud !
Louis vitoria man bag that he's so proud of lol bought off a lucky lucky man !

Ask yourself this if he was

If he's an entrepreneur which he's definitely not ! Why is he on tt so much and why is he knocking round with Tommy no neck ? To make money on tt then you won't see him for dust !

Last edited:

No1cares

Hes been calling Dave's peoples names all day poor girl early gifted darren and she got bad mouth but what he dont get is alot of his so called supporters support dave and have been sins the night hes turned on Dave Ricky has nothing now just Paul the lion King n EQ who we know he's using to stay in the spot light on the app and again only got the lion King cos of Dave Ricky is slowly slipping to become a no body and as for Darren he's mugging that poor lad right off

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Yes exactly! Yet he’s meant to be a multi millionaire and drive expensive cars but has anyone ever seen proof of this? I drive and I would rather get in my car than use public transport
Multi Millionaire's don't sit doing battles.