Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Where do these people get all this money for lions and universes, I know a lot is gift money but to splashing hundreds like that on virtual currency is bewildering to me

Reactions: 7

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I saw dave doran got gifted a universe 😆 Pricksta missed out because he didn't cry hard enough 🤣

• Haha

Samborich

There was sooooo much drama the other night regarding him and Chelsea. She was doing evil queen and was flirting with Tommy (I make muscle) saying she wanted to sleep with him and do oral sex and Ricky wasn’t happy about it and said he wants nothing to do with her and he wants someone with “class” and a “real women”. He kept mentioning that if your partner has said this to someone else you wouldn’t think it was acceptable however Chelsea has said that they haven’t even met but she did like him.

He went into Tommys box and said he was standing on Edinburgh bridge and he was going to jump off it because he was broken hearted.

He thinks he’s Hugh Hefner 😂
He admitted on live it was all a set up between them all for views and it worked, 4k views on the live between Tommy & Chelsey afterwards, more views = more gullible to gift them all

He's live trying to get Dave to go to Amsterdam with him today until Sunday .they have just been away so Dave's saying he needs to see his kids and rickstars saying you can see your kids forever just come away with me :mad:
How often does Dave actually see his kids, not even once a week and even when he does see them it's only for 30 mins to an hour, dad of the year right there

No1cares

ricky is100% using EQ n Dave for views like Dave was the 1st to joke about wanting EQ then Ricky jumps in does the same Dave does the reggie thing next thing ricky jumped on doing that Dave makes friends with Paul the lion King Ricky has join that night out Ricky has become a no body on the app but is now using dave n EQ to try n stay in the spotlight like dave makes a friend you then see Ricky going live with that friend or trying comment in their live Dave gets battles and view next thing ricky is live asking where is Dave Dave is just Dave hes just having laugh but Ricky wants be something but failing big time

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I take it Pricksta and Tommy T have fallen out, I haven't watched this drip for a while so don't know what's gone on, but Pricksta is saying Tommy T is jealous of him and Daves relationship and he's got loads of dirt on Tommy T

Acting like a 13year old because someone won't 'gift' or 'tap the screen' to support him during battles. 🙄

And the times where he tells people don't gift me yet save it for later when I battle. OK then turn of the tiktok gift option before you start the live 🙄 !!!

I don't regularly watch him so I can't say much but from what I've seen he's a strange man.

AliceWondersxo

I can see what he is by looking at him but when you read the comments on his Tictok other people can't.
Its no wondered all these people get away with so much.
What i find a bit shocking is Chelsea is falling for his patter, i thought she was meant to be clever.
There was sooooo much drama the other night regarding him and Chelsea. She was doing evil queen and was flirting with Tommy (I make muscle) saying she wanted to sleep with him and do oral sex and Ricky wasn’t happy about it and said he wants nothing to do with her and he wants someone with “class” and a “real women”. He kept mentioning that if your partner has said this to someone else you wouldn’t think it was acceptable however Chelsea has said that they haven’t even met but she did like him.

He went into Tommys box and said he was standing on Edinburgh bridge and he was going to jump off it because he was broken hearted.

He thinks he’s Hugh Hefner 😂

• Haha

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member

Would you trust him ? Listen to what Marines whispers to him. THE GIFTS ARE ROLLING IN ! DAVE CAN'T BATTLE HIM BECAUSE HE OWES HIM MONEY !!!

Screenshot_20220510-220509_Gallery.jpg

Would you trust him ? Listen to what Marines whispers to him. THE GIFTS ARE ROLLING IN ! DAVE CAN'T BATTLE HIM BECAUSE HE OWES HIM MONEY !!!

You will have to go to DHB’s instagram for this video. Its prickster saying he owns this lodge. He doesn't at all he rented it from a lady who does own it !! What else has he lied about ???

You will have to go to DHB’s instagram for this video. Its prickster saying he owns this lodge. He doesn't at all he rented it from a lady who does own it !! What else has he lied about ??? The video is too long to upload on here grrr.

Last edited:

Lillyloo

VIP Member
What’s happened with him and meesh? I know they’ve fallen out, she was his mod. Meesh seems really nice.
That meesh was in EQ’s live about a week ago and EQ was vile to her. She told her to piss off and that she didn’t trust her then blocked her! It’s deffo her that’s gotten between them.

• Wow
  • Angry

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Wow, what an a$$hole, just when you think these people can't stoop any lower, he's just outed some guy (who was one of his buddies) but didn't gift him tonight in his battle 🤬

• Wow

keepingitg

VIP Member
He said his name is not ricky walker but has RW on his wallet 🙄 this guy is one of the biggest liers and scammers on tiktok.
His name is Ricky Anthony walker .sure Google him from 2009.

He said his name is not ricky walker but has RW on his wallet 🙄 this guy is one of the biggest liers and scammers on tiktok.
His name is Ricky Anthony walker .sure Google him from 2009.