Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does my head in .I came across him as i decided to watch people at the top of the leaderboard and it frustrates me that he's that used to getting castles and universe's that there is no emotion .there's people that get it sometimes and they have so much emotion and he's just to used to it .it's meant to be something you get once a blue moon but he literally gets it all the time .yeah I get that he then gifts people back but still

Reactions: 9
He does my head in .I came across him as i decided to watch people at the top of the leaderboard and it frustrates me that he's that used to getting castles and universe's that there is no emotion .there's people that get it sometimes and they have so much emotion and he's just to used to it .it's meant to be something you get once a blue moon but he literally gets it all the time .yeah I get that he then gifts people back but still
I feel like he just lacks genuine emotion in the first place? And he is constantly talking over whoever he is on a live with. Self centred and i bet the reason he gifts other people will somehow benefit himself in the end more than the receiver and thats why he does it. Cant stand the bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get the impression that there could have been bit of hanky panky on their nights out with chelsealeeart🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
He claims to be a millionaire... I call b.s and his wife has the longest neck I've ever seen

• Haha
I caught a bit of his live yesterday he’s got a big battle planned tonight said the last time he did one he had 4K watching and told people not to gift him last night but to do it tonight if he’s so successful in life why’s he on tik tok so much 🙄

I caught a bit of his live yesterday he’s got a big battle planned tonight said the last time he did one he had 4K watching and told people not to gift him last night but to do it tonight if he’s so successful in life why’s he on tik tok so much 🙄
Exactly!!! Doesn't make sense.. Then when he gets banned or whatever he's like oh I don't care about tiktok, I'm not bothered....he clearly is bothered. 🙄

It's absolutely pathetic how sometime his age measures his success in life on how many people watch him on a live on TT, and no I'm not jealous infact I've got more followers on TT than him by a long way. 🤣😝

And why does he want gifts???

Reactions: 4
What a fool he is he is talking to the witch again chelsealeeart. I would not dare speak to someone who was meant to be a friend saying ill stab your kids and murder your dad...

Reactions: 8
Wow, what an a$$hole, just when you think these people can't stoop any lower, he's just outed some guy (who was one of his buddies) but didn't gift him tonight in his battle 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What happened i just went on and saw him arguing with funkmaster i thpught there mates

Reactions: 5
I saw funk saying that he was out for his childs birthday and rickstar say that he shpuld have told him .im sorry but hes pathetic if he fell out with him for not gifting

And why does he want gifts???
Gifts = money. My son is quite big on Tiktok and I was watching his live the other night. Someone sent him 3 trains, and he told me that he (my son) gets over £100 just on those 3 trains alone. So I've no idea what planes and universes and stuff are worth.
My sons friend has packed his job in to do TT full time cos all the gifting on lives means he earns more than his wage. And no tax 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gifts = money. My son is quite big on Tiktok and I was watching his live the other night. Someone sent him 3 trains, and he told me that he (my son) gets over £100 just on those 3 trains alone. So I've no idea what planes and universes and stuff are worth.
My sons friend has packed his job in to do TT full time cos all the gifting on lives means he earns more than his wage. And no tax 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep i get that but ricksta claims he doesnt need money....

What a fool he is he is talking to the witch again chelsealeeart. I would not dare speak to someone who was meant to be a friend saying ill stab your kids and murder your dad...
And calling you a coke dealer.... did he acknowledge her in the live though...i didnt see him mention her when i was on..

Reactions: 4