Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
A multimillionaire entrepreneur that lives in his mother's box room, travels to Cornwall, stays in a Premier Inn, in order to don his man bag & head to the beach to steal a hat from a forty odd year old man. Yes Pricksta, really sounds like you're living the lifestyle of the rich & famous #entrepreneurlife 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

NorthStarHigh

About Ricky's RSB Legal scamming company - "This Report reveals that as at the date of that update the Liquidator had received 90 claims from creditors with a total value of £987,451."

What a dirty fucking bastard taking all that money of elderly people who have worked so hard all their lives for that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

NorthStarHigh

He does my head in .I came across him as i decided to watch people at the top of the leaderboard and it frustrates me that he's that used to getting castles and universe's that there is no emotion .there's people that get it sometimes and they have so much emotion and he's just to used to it .it's meant to be something you get once a blue moon but he literally gets it all the time .yeah I get that he then gifts people back but still
I feel like he just lacks genuine emotion in the first place? And he is constantly talking over whoever he is on a live with. Self centred and i bet the reason he gifts other people will somehow benefit himself in the end more than the receiver and thats why he does it. Cant stand the cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 14

No1cares

Did anyone else see this video?

I’m concerned how he keeps befriending vunerable adults.
Again josh was daves mate just having a laugh on lives and ricky has to step in be the hero and take him out and now josh thinks ricky is best thing on this earth and poor josh is gifting ricky big gifts cos he thinks he's got a true friend but we know he's using him for views n gifts

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Hakes

God he's sat on live talking about how he'll be so sad to leave tik tok and how much he loves it and all his followers etc etc. Fucking foul. Such a transparent attempt to guilt trip his followers into gifting later so he can stay. Someone asked if he'll still do insta lives and he said he's off insta for a bit. Couldn't have followers thinking they could still see him on there, cos they might not gift him later so they still have access to him on tik tok. Emotional blackmail. What a piece of shit.

• Haha

Noodlebuddy

Imagine meeting a grown man who claims he is a successful entrepreneur who flies by private jet etc, and walking in on him wearing his cap sideways, playing sad music and talking to his phone about battles, gifts and the Lion King whilst pathetically attempting to look sad.

Why does he click his tiny dry mouth before every sentence? It knocks me sick. (His latest video challenging dave)

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
He seemed uncomfortable, it was only a few months ago he was ranting he was going to break her jaw. Did you see when she touched his hair

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
Prickster needs taking off TT he's skint rhats why he's doing this anyone who says anything about him he gets angry and threatening. The bloody fools that support him need their heads testing. If he's so wealthy why doesn't he just give the baby 3k ? We all know the answer to that one. He just wants a free holiday that been a millionaire ( oh yeah ) he could pay for himself to go to Israel to say a prayer . Ffs he's about as religious as my arse. If he was he wouldn't be going round call ing people the P and N word ! He's truly all the wrong ones all rolled in to one !! What a sick nasty individual. The only reason he got involve with Kevin was for the clout to then enable him to manipulate people. I also think he has a personality disorder !

It makes no sense that he’s begging donations for a suitcase and summer clothes for the hot countries he wants to go to. Why didn’t he bring a case or large rucksack with stuff in it and then have more money available to donate to this child, not waste it.
Because he's a fraudster and a manipulator.

Reactions: 12

Windermere

VIP Member
On live now depressed that he's going to be leaving tiktok if he doesn't win against Dave

Is it too early to throw a leaving party?

• Haha

AliceWondersxo

I completely agree. Ricky thinks he’s god gift and has to be better than everyone else.

When he’s live with Darren some days Darren looks so uncomfortable by the things Ricksta is saying to him. You can tell half the time that he can’t be arsed with him and is only duelling him to take the absolute piss.

He has to be extremely careful with what he involves Darren with, especially saying about taking him to see Prostitutes as Darren may not have the capacity to consent to things especially with his brain injury.

Edit: also he’s trying to make out he’s Billy big bollocks helping all these peoples when he’s clearly just doing it to boost his own ego rather than actually helping people because he has concerns for them.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the arranged battle with EQ and because he didn't get double points and she did he ended the game and went off live 😂😂 sulky pricksta

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dracarys.x

EQ seems scarily obsessed with the prickster and we all know it isn't going to end well, I'd put money on them being enemies by the end of the summer.

Reactions: 11