Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ab Fab

I caught a bit of his live yesterday he’s got a big battle planned tonight said the last time he did one he had 4K watching and told people not to gift him last night but to do it tonight if he’s so successful in life why’s he on tik tok so much 🙄

Reactions: 9

diglet

Chatty Member
He claims to be a millionaire... I call b.s and his wife has the longest neck I've ever seen

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
I think it’s actually quite sad that EQ actually really likes pricksta and says never say never to them being together. We all know that he’s only friendly with her for clout and money because she’s been getting so far up the ranking! He would never go anywhere near her let alone be in a relationship with her. He would think that’s sick, but can’t say that as he’s gaining to much from her.

itsmeeee9876

Chatty Member
OMG how funny , his leaving speech and then sobbing 😂😂 sobbing whilst he kept looking at the number of views , he did a Karina 😂😂😂

One down , one to go !! EQ needs off now

• Haha
Reactions: 8

tiktokbeggars

Ricky Anthony Walker is the Ricksta`s real name.
See when you Google his name you can read about the businesss he’s had and how many different names that it changed between as the owner of company, but if your gonna commit such serious fraud and a whole lot of it why use your real name? Surely that’s stupid ? The girl who exposed him last night talking about his business’s etc said the old Irish guy the ideas and brains come from him, well he’s not got much brains when doing fraud and incriminating themselves or am I being stupid?

• Haha

keepingitg

VIP Member
He is online begging for money for a holiday and new clothes . Is this a man with a fortune in his bank account, defenetly not .

No1cares

Apparently they did a charity battle for the headstone money and Dave never paid the money! I’m sure they said it was like just over £500.
Was like £450 but Ricky also never give any money to the go fund me nor did he for Reggie or the Callum 1 Dave give money to callums family for toys n he also give money to Reggie but when have you seen Ricky give anything unless he's on live with added needs buying them drinks to take piss out of them and get the gifts n views in

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Imagine meeting a grown man who claims he is a successful entrepreneur who flies by private jet etc, and walking in on him wearing his cap sideways, playing sad music and talking to his phone about battles, gifts and the Lion King whilst pathetically attempting to look sad.

Why does he click his tiny dry mouth before every sentence? It knocks me sick. (His latest video challenging dave)
Just watched the video 😂 who the hell is falling for this shit? All for views and gifts what a sad little man he is!

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
This is shocking, the voice recording... Language is awful.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick