Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
The pricksta is vile ! He has no respect for anybody he’s just a bully thinks he’s a gangster more like gangster granny mate …and his side kick Dave another tool both are supposed to be well off yet they BEG you should both go and crawl under your rocks and stay there 🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Heyhojojo

Can't stand him tbh. He's a right beg. Desperate for attention. He doesn't like eq. He's taking the piss out of her and he knows if he has her name in his mouth he will stay relevant. Sad really. My ex reminds me of him. Cocky arrogant twat. Thinks he's God's gift.

Reactions: 10

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Saint Ricksta was back on his live yesterday, like butter wouldnt melt, his views were down a lot but he is now planning a big battle with some Albanian..the bare faced cheek of it!
Well after the rumours going around, I guess it's his only source of income atm 😂

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
EQ said on her live early that Ricksta was hit by a car and is in hospital. He needs a CT & MRI and he’s done something to his Spleen but I can’t remember what she said exactly.

Josh was in the box saying he wonders if someone ran him over on purpose 😂
I've heard ducks fart before! More like someone has twatted the gobshite!

• Haha

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
I hope people will see through the scam ricksta is nothing but a trouble causer and a liar. He constantly slates people for nothing. He does it for publicity 🙄 drama all the way for him .As for slating DHB well that's just so wrong calling him the two worst things !! He needs bringing down permanently what an arsehole he is. People who support him need help seriously !!!

looney

He called for the challenge out of pure jealousy. Time he realised he’s not got real supporters and there’s only EQ to gift him big

lozza96

VIP Member
That funk guy that was mates with him .is exposing him again.alomg with gricey who's also exposing

• Heart

DallyDoo

Just because funkmaster didn't gift him on his big battle he went mad calling him a pedalo and that he beats up his gf and kids. Anyway Later on a women goes live on funks live saying that she use to work with him and WOW did she let rip! His daughter Charlie was on there to saying her dad is vile and can't believe his talking to chelsea again. Then his older daughter came on saying how he cheated on her mum with Charlie's mum. 🤯 anyway I will upload the screen recording of that woman kelly telling all about him.
There's a profile on TT called rickytherattyfraud that had some videos on, absolutely vile! I knew there was something off about him but I never would've thought he was as sick as them voice notes ive heard. I hope the kids are ok and safe away from him

Tryger88

VIP Member
This guy isn't stupid, he knows exactly what he's doing, he was scamming people long before tiktok, as I remember he set up (or was part of) a company that got people out of time share contracts at a cost of thousands, people paid the money but it turned out it was all a scam, he's a dirty little ray.

• Wow

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
They went on a blocking spree last night muting so many what a arsehole he is anc his mods that bamboo lips always seems to be around when drama kicks off !! Probably stirred the pot too about her chat with Dhb she should be ashamed of herself

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Threatening people is absolutely vile!! I saw him on a live with right guys yesterday, what a complete tw@t!

• Wow

harloe22

Chatty Member
I dont understand why he's not took any clothing ect. He's doing this to help a child but all the moneys going on him not the child it makes zero sense

Reactions: 9

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
I didn’t t see the live only a clip of it when she touched his hair the man is going bald that’s why he hates his hair touched 😂 & his stupid pout 😂
I find him revolting in both manner and looks !! It triggers me just seeing his face !!

AliceWondersxo

EQ said on her live early that Ricksta was hit by a car and is in hospital. He needs a CT & MRI and he’s done something to his Spleen but I can’t remember what she said exactly.

Josh was in the box saying he wonders if someone ran him over on purpose 😂

• Haha
  • Wow