Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try irishivfgirl and I wish you all the best! Xx
Thank you but it is NI surrogacy we need to look into which I believe the rules and regulations are v different. It’s all so complicated!

Best of luck in your journey. If you followed Olliesbabywish you might have a better understanding of the comments here about her. We don't tar all with the same brush just because she is a single woman at 40 wanting a child. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I am in the same boat.
Yes I totally understand this and am not dissing any points made on here at all. I don’t follow her and from the comments in here I don’t feel the need to either 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me what the chances are of day 2 embryo making it to day 5/6. Why would they transfer at day 2?

Can someone tell me what the chances are of day 2 embryo making it to day 5/6. Why would they transfer at day 2?
The clinics know very little about embryos at day 2 as it is too early to grade them. But generally if the patient has a history of older/poor quality eggs they would do an early transfer as the embryos have the best chance of survival in the uterus.

Reactions: 2
I like Aine...but the tagging of repromed and now prams in bellababy and tony kealys isn't just for the sake of it 🙄

Reactions: 14
No matter what age you are when you have your first baby, you will grieve for parts of the life you used to lead. Doesn't matter whether it was an oops or fertility trratment. Whether you are 20 or 40 it's a right shock to the system to now be somebody's everything, the one who has to make the decisions and be responsible at all times. I have to say, had my 1st at 23 and although I never wavered, on the inside I was sad for the life I had left behind.. very hard to see friends whooring and touring, holidays, working just to fund a social life, emigrating.. everything had changed. Some friendships can't withstand the shift. It's lonely. By the time I'm 40, my 4 kids will be pretty big and it looks like lots of my friends may only be starting their families then. Neither is better than the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who even goes looking for those bits that early anyway. I left everything until after the anomaly scan just in case
Each to their own here definitely. Some people like to be practical and wait. Some people go shopping as soon as they poas ☺ it's an individual choice and a lovely thing to do and enjoy. It's just the tagging of suppliers in stories for me - I'd never think to do that personally if I'm posting a story and when I see it on any instagrammers account you know it's really just for one reason and one reason only. And no one deserves handouts and freebies just for being on IG. We are all going through our own journeys in life and not looking for things to just be given to us by virtue of sharing your life story ( and that applies to all the huns).

Reactions: 6
No matter what age you are when you have your first baby, you will grieve for parts of the life you used to lead. Doesn't matter whether it was an oops or fertility trratment. Whether you are 20 or 40 it's a right shock to the system to now be somebody's everything, the one who has to make the decisions and be responsible at all times. I have to say, had my 1st at 23 and although I never wavered, on the inside I was sad for the life I had left behind.. very hard to see friends whooring and touring, holidays, working just to fund a social life, emigrating.. everything had changed. Some friendships can't withstand the shift. It's lonely. By the time I'm 40, my 4 kids will be pretty big and it looks like lots of my friends may only be starting their families then. Neither is better than the other.
This this this! Well said Louber 👏

• Heart
I can’t believe that Karen girl putting her 13 WEEK old baby in a high chair and give her breast milk off the spoon 🙄🙄 What is the actual rush?? I’ve 4 kids and I’ve never been told by a PHN to basically practice weaning with a newborn!! I thought Lisa Solo mom was in a rush but that Karen one takes the prize 😂

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe that Karen girl putting her 13 WEEK old baby in a high chair and give her breast milk off the spoon 🙄🙄 What is the actual rush?? I’ve 4 kids and I’ve never been told by a PHN to basically practice weaning with a newborn!! I thought Lisa Solo mom was in a rush but that Karen one takes the prize 😂
My PHN told me to wait until as close to 6 months as possible. There's absolutely no rush like. Mine is 15 weeks and I'm going to put it off for another while even though he's getting very interested in what I'm eating 😂 they all just turn into todders that will only eat chicken nuggets anyway 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t even bought a high chair yet n my baby is week older than Karens.

She said it was to get used to the texture.... What texture is her breast milk ffs? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh God love her, that was pure stupidity on her part showing the baby in the highchair like that 🥴 poor little creatur sitting up like that at such a young age.. I'd be tuning that PHNs advice out Karen

Ugh God love her, that was pure stupidity on her part showing the baby in the highchair like that 🥴 poor little creatur sitting up like that at such a young age.. I'd be tuning that PHNs advice out Karen
She’s going to be one of those people who start baby rice at 17 weeks!! I just don’t get the rush? I cried having to start weaning my buster at almost 6 months 😂

After 7 rounds of IVF my cousin welcomed a beautiful baby boy early yesterday morning... delighted for them
I love these stories. I’m so long in the game that the success stories of one, two or even three rounds unfortunately don’t resonate with me at all anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love these stories. I’m so long in the game that the success stories of one, two or even three rounds unfortunately don’t resonate with me at all anymore.
I know the feeling. I’m at a loss with it all. And now to have to think about surrogacy it’s breaking my heart. I don’t understand the laws in different countries. Trying to find someone in UK but can only find Irish and it’s different there to NI.
Remember the days when we we young and OTT about contraception? 🙄😂

• Haha
I know the feeling. I’m at a loss with it all. And now to have to think about surrogacy it’s breaking my heart. I don’t understand the laws in different countries. Trying to find someone in UK but can only find Irish and it’s different there to NI.
Remember the days when we we young and OTT about contraception? 🙄😂
Have a look at infertilitysucksni. She's from N.I and done surrogacy with a girl from England. Her page might have some info. There's also a Facebook group called missing pieces for surrogacy. Good luck with your journey, sending you loads of love 💜

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.