Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask if there's any accounts That you would recommend following? TTC and super nervous and anxious

Can I ask if there's any accounts That you would recommend following? TTC and super nervous and anxious
aine_lynch26 has a great account.
She comes across as genuine and seems like a lovely person.
I truly hope her happy ending is close 💕

Other than that... not many I have come across I would recommend!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Def Aine Lynch. I’ve learnt so much from her and couldn’t wish more that she has a successful pregnancy as she’s gone through so much.

Reactions: 9
Anyone follow OlliesBabyWish?Not sure what to make of her..but admire her trying to become a parent on her own

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone follow OlliesBabyWish?Not sure what to make of her..but admire her trying to become a parent on her own

She's not a favourite around here 🙈

I think she can be a whinge. She doesn't seem financially stable to become a parent (an important factor in deciding if you can bring a child into the world IMO).

I find her approach to men and dating very childish and tbh I'd advise any of my male associates to avoid, she comes across like a dose of crazy to me.

Reactions: 6
She's not a favourite around here 🙈

I think she can be a whinge. She doesn't seem financially stable to become a parent (an important factor in deciding if you can bring a child into the world IMO).

I find her approach to men and dating very childish and tbh I'd advise any of my male associates to avoid, she comes across like a dose of crazy to me.
Agree with this..shes very manic & talks about money worries a lot..but paying for all that on your own cant be easy.Know there was a bit of a Gofundme too

Reactions: 3
I’m really not a fan at all. I don’t think she is in the mental head space to have a child

Agree with this..shes very manic & talks about money worries a lot..but paying for all that on your own cant be easy.Know there was a bit of a Gofundme too
The GoFundMe angered me so so much! If she can’t afford to pay for this child alone then what hope does she have going through life? Is she gonna set one up for the school fund as well?

Reactions: 7
Go fund me for fertility treatment is outrageous. I know its expensive but financials is an important factor in deciding if you can have a baby or not.

They aren't babies for long, they need material goods. I wouldn't have a notion of bringing a planned child into this world unless I could provide for them and know that they won't be limited by my decisions or financials.

Mine are young. Before #2 I considered opticians, physios, braces, college and then some in if I would be able to provide.

She hasn't a notion of being ready for those bills if she can't come up with money for treatment I think.

Reactions: 7
Go fund me for fertility treatment is outrageous. I know its expensive but financials is an important factor in deciding if you can have a baby or not.

They aren't babies for long, they need material goods. I wouldn't have a notion of bringing a planned child into this world unless I could provide for them and know that they won't be limited by my decisions or financials.

Mine are young. Before #2 I considered opticians, physios, braces, college and then some in if I would be able to provide.

She hasn't a notion of being ready for those bills if she can't come up with money for treatment I think.
100%

We had to leave a 5 year gap between our first and 2nd cause we knew we couldn’t afford to put the two of the Through full time crèche at the same time.

All of these things have to be considered.

Does she have a stable job?

Reactions: 4
100%

We had to leave a 5 year gap between our first and 2nd cause we knew we couldn’t afford to put the two of the Through full time crèche at the same time.

All of these things have to be considered.

Does she have a stable job?
She's been saying she's been out of work for 2 years. I think she's studying to be a SNA and is just back doing stage school or something. I just wonder is she planning to continue to house share when she has a baby. She seems to get on well with the current guy but if he moves on it might be hard to find someone decent whose willing to share in those circumstances. Also I'm guessing she'll only have SW as income during ML so that will be tough going.

Reactions: 1
To be fair she paid for a lot of treatment previous to the gofundme and she is paying for it on her own. It actually sickens me how much people have to pay here for IVF when it happens for others including myself for free. I think it's so wrong and cripples people to the point they can no longer afford a child because they have so many loans trying to have the child.

I do agree she is a bit of a moan and a bit manic at times though.
I’m really not a fan at all. I don’t think she is in the mental head space to have a child

The GoFundMe angered me so so much! If she can’t afford to pay for this child alone then what hope does she have going through life? Is she gonna set one up for the school fund as well?

Reactions: 5
The cost of fertility treatment can be extensive, obviously this varies per situation as to how many options are explored and attempts required etc.. it is awful to think that in some cases finances can directly impact one's chances of becoming a parent. But that is the reality. As many have mentioned it's something that needs to be strongly considered. Embarking on parenthood is not ideal if you have amassed large debt to get there.

The tooth topic is so unnecessary. No doubt she is hopeful that this will be offered to her heavily discounted or free. Again this raises questions as to having a safety net of funds, if future medical care for parent or child is required can this be funded (not through GFMs).

As I navigate through my own fertility journey I find these accounts useful but to assign yourself some sort of celebrity status is strange. Excitedly teasing that she may even do a live to say hello with her dinner date tomorrow. Why? For who?
I find it so interesting to watch someone's instagram journey evolve, it often doesn't seem to take long before it surpasses sharing potentially helpful information to just an absolute overshare.
The times we live in

That being said best wishes to all on their journey to parenthood

As someone who has self funded multiple rounds of ivf and paying for all the bits that go along with it, I have a huge problem with anyone starting a go fund me to fund their cycles. Don’t do it until you can afford it. Really annoys me.
There’s a good few Instagram accounts I follow. Love seeing the real side of infertility as I was going through it. The struggles are real and the disappointments are massive and it’s important ppl realise it’s not a guarantee. Love seeing success stories. Kept me going until I was lucky enough to have my ivf miracle. What I don’t understand is the day by day account of your life- I mean every second. Yes 100% share but do you need to take selfies of you looking away from the camera trying to be all emotive or the mountains of food your eating. I follow alot of accounts and my faves are the ones that are real and not constantly tagging businesses in the hopes of a #gift.
Infertility is real and not something someone should ride of the back of for a bita ‘fame’

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Youmeandttc on now having a good moan and pulling at her eyeballs every few minutes.

This one literally baffles me.

She's such a horrible yoke.

Aspirin is most likely due to her BMI, same for the induction.

She's in for a treat for this pregnancy!

Last edited:
God help the hospital who have her under their care. If anything God forbid go wrong with her pregnancy or labour they will be in the courts before they know it if she's already criticising their care. Imagine not been seen by her consultant at her booking in appointment in the public system, and only been seen by 'a doctor'. She's the type that will look at wonderful midwives like something she scraped off her shoe. Oul cow.

Does she realise hospitals are still under massive pressure seeing unbelievable numbers. If you want that extra care and attention go private.

This whole Joanne mcnally / Therapie collab is as ridiculous asTerrie with Repromed and Ali Ryan with sims… Joanne is not facing intense infertility at the moment , she is freezing her eggs as part of a collab. Same as Ali Ryan. Why can’t a couple, two men, two women or a man and woman be ambassadors for a clinic? Show me the struggles of a same sex couple who have to pick a sperm/egg donor and go through the treatments for egg/speed collection. Facing two weeks waits, negative tests, losses, failures. Show me the couple spending thousands and waiting several years or rounds before they are successful. Making someone an ambassador and then gifting them an AMH test or freezing their eggs is a joke and I’m disappointed because Thérapie actually have a decent podcast. You’re not teaching us anything only that if you are an instahun you can get a few things done for free. Pick someone who has genuine fertility struggles. Someone without a big following. Someone, whether single or in a relationship who has no other options than a fertility clinic. These collabs are a slap in the face to the genuine patients and paying customers of these clinics.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.