Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look at infertilitysucksni. She's from N.I and done surrogacy with a girl from England. Her page might have some info. There's also a Facebook group called missing pieces for surrogacy. Good luck with your journey, sending you loads of love 💜
Oh thank you so much for this! Hopefully I’ll get at least a start on it. Be nice to know someone else who’s been there done that! Thank you ❤

Reactions: 1
Ollie yet again taking videos of men saying how hot they are. If someone here knows her can you please tell her to STOP. This kind of behaviour is not OK to any sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just found out that Ollie was on the Irish version of Take Me Out! She seemed to be quite popular on the show

And how much longer is she staying out there for? I don’t understand the need for her to still be there when the transfer is done 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm sure I read somewhere that she is staying in total for 3 months. Please correct me if I'm wrong ..

And how much longer is she staying out there for? I don’t understand the need for her to still be there when the transfer is done 🤷🏻‍♀️
She'd said before that as she's has a miscarriage previously she wants to stay til after the first trimester if she is pregnant. Now I'm not sure what if any preventative measures can be taken besides the progesterone but sure if it reassures her being there that's a help. I'd find it fierce lonely & boring.

Reactions: 2
When is she testing does anyone know?
I haven't seen her say when she's testing. But with my 5 day transfers I only got my positive on 8 days after Transfer. So she's 3 days behind a 5 day transfer. Alot of people try not test too early so that they get an accurate result when they do. But I know alot of people can't hold back and test early lol

I haven't seen her say when she's testing. But with my 5 day transfers I only got my positive on 8 days after Transfer. So she's 3 days behind a 5 day transfer. Alot of people try not test too early so that they get an accurate result when they do. But I know alot of people can't hold back and test early lol
So did you get negatives before day 8? I'm a divil for testing early, course never postive 🙈🙈 (well not the last few anyways).

So did you get negatives before day 8? I'm a divil for testing early, course never postive 🙈🙈 (well not the last few anyways).
Sorry I kinda worded that wrong. I didn't test before day 8. But on day 8 it was a faint enough line so anything before that likely wouldn't be clear enough. I held off longer for past transfers but only tested day 8 on that transfer cos I bled and assumed I was out.

She'd said before that as she's has a miscarriage previously she wants to stay til after the first trimester if she is pregnant. Now I'm not sure what if any preventative measures can be taken besides the progesterone but sure if it reassures her being there that's a help. I'd find it fierce lonely & boring.
Yes it’d be the boredom and loneliness that would get me - there really is no place like home. And you’re right, there is v little any clinic can do besides amend progesterone as far as I’m aware. But if it makes her happy and reassures her that’s all that matters. Can’t be cheap though

I had to unfollow ollie because it was such an uncomfortable watch. Haven’t read this thread in a while but I’m shook at yer descriptions of what she’s been doing. I understand completely the desire to have a baby can be so strong it takes over every aspect of your life. I’ve been through it. But I really do truly believe ollie should get some help-some sort of counselling. I feel like it’s a constant ‘me against the world’ mentality with her-adoption, fostering etc. she doesn’t seem to have a grasp on reality. Videoing ppl in medical establishments and describing doctors as baby daddy etc is so so so far passed inappropriate it’s madness. I wish nothing more than for her to get her happy ending but I do genuinely hope she gets some help

Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow ollie because it was such an uncomfortable watch. Haven’t read this thread in a while but I’m shook at yer descriptions of what she’s been doing. I understand completely the desire to have a baby can be so strong it takes over every aspect of your life. I’ve been through it. But I really do truly believe ollie should get some help-some sort of counselling. I feel like it’s a constant ‘me against the world’ mentality with her-adoption, fostering etc. she doesn’t seem to have a grasp on reality. Videoing ppl in medical establishments and describing doctors as baby daddy etc is so so so far passed inappropriate it’s madness. I wish nothing more than for her to get her happy ending but I do genuinely hope she gets some help
Sadly agreeing with everything here. I've also unfollowed as I didn't want to watch any more. There's a strong undercurrent of anger there that I was feeling uncomfortable looking at. I really wouldn't be surprised if I see her picture on the news in a few
months time - arrested somewhere for getting caught up in some baby buying scam in a foreign country. she'd have poured her heart out to the taxi driver who picks up her up at the airport and he'll tell her he knows someone......and then it'll be a gfm to pay her legal costs and the dept of foreign affairs offering consular assistance to her in prison.

I remember the pain of thinking I wouldn't have a child. It's awful. I have sympathy for her. But - the universe doesn't owe us children. And adoption and foster care is to provide homes for kids, not to meet the needs of people with infertility. Life sometimes is just really unfair.

Reactions: 8
I really wouldn't be surprised if I see her picture on the news in a few
months time - arrested somewhere for getting caught up in some baby buying scam in a foreign country. she'd have poured her heart out to the taxi driver who picks up her up at the airport and he'll tell her he knows someone......and then it'll be a gfm to pay her legal costs and the dept of foreign affairs offering consular assistance to her in prison.
I unfollowed her too because she was making me a little uncomfortable but this seems like a leap!! I'm sure she'll just take out another loan and go back to Penny. I do think she needs to be careful though as she keeps talking about "her" eggs, as if it makes the pregnancy better. If she goes back to embryo adoption she should work on this with a therapist before hand.

there was a brief time where I thought my eggs were an issue and I worked through my thoughts on embryo adoption with my therapist and came to appreciate it for the wonderful opportunity it was.

I remember the pain of thinking I wouldn't have a child. It's awful. I have sympathy for her. But - the universe doesn't owe us children. And adoption and foster care is to provide homes for kids, not to meet the needs of people with infertility. Life sometimes is just really unfair.
This! It's a harsh truth. The system is there to help children who are struggling and in need of a home, not someone who wants a child so badly they'll "even" do fostering.

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her too because she was making me a little uncomfortable but this seems like a leap!! I'm sure she'll just take out another loan and go back to Penny.
I do hope that this cycle has worked for her. But I could see her traveling abroad somewhere with a half baked plan to adopt from an orphanage and getting taken advantage of, or unwittingly caught up in something. She was telling all of Instagram on a live that she'd started contacting orphanages abroad for a kid, trying to do a run around of the HSE. I don't think she realises the serious trouble she could get herself into.

I wonder if Penny has ever suggested counselling to her.

there was a brief time where I thought my eggs were an issue and I worked through my thoughts on embryo adoption with my therapist and came to appreciate it for the wonderful opportunity it was.
It's a big step to move onto donor eggs. Much wiser to get your head around the idea of it before a transfer and all the pregnancy hormones kick in. If Ollie tries donor eggs again I hope she see it as a positive opportunity

The bruising on her legs and arms is not good. Would have thought it would be better to have got to the bottom of any blood clotting issue before going to Greece. Seems like she doesn’t take care of herself properly or put herself first before anything else.

Reactions: 2
The bruising on her legs and arms is not good. Would have thought it would be better to have got to the bottom of any blood clotting issue before going to Greece. Seems like she doesn’t take care of herself properly or put herself first before anything else.
Absolutely especially as blood clotting disorders are linked to miscarriage. My friend had recurrent miscarriages and her IVF Dr was the one who diagnosed her blood clotting disorder. Potentially saved her life.

Reactions: 5
Well she will & does put herself first when it comes to getting her nails done the whole time. She just misses/leaves out all the actual important things. She's saying that the bruising is from something called Claxine but I really think she must be injecting Clexane. Maybe Claxine is the Greek version?

I had an impressive bruise on my belly i was injecting insulin and i bloody sneezed a few days before is gave birth. My other half his sister lost 3 babies due to a clottong issue

Well she will & does put herself first when it comes to getting her nails done the whole time. She just misses/leaves out all the actual important things. She's saying that the bruising is from something called Claxine but I really think she must be injecting Clexane. Maybe Claxine is the Greek version?
It's clexane she's just saying it wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.