Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user10918

I’ve never posted here before and only became aware of this site when Ollies Baby Wish posted about it last week. I follow Ollie and a lot of people I know also do. Me and my husband are attending Serum for fertility treatment. This is something I have really struggled with and have chosen not to share with most of my friends. It’s an incredibly personal and private journey for me and something I’m not ready to share. I recently attended the hospital where Ollie is today for a procedure. The way she is walking through the hospital filming people without their consent has really upset me. If I had of been there today there is a good chance I would of been shown on her stories and my friends who follow her page would have seen me there. Ollie please respect others privacy. You are in a hospital. You have no right to walk around filming people!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

fluffycookie

Never heard of you me and ttc before I came across her name here. I checked her out and my god I wish I hadn't. She was angry because she had her apt (to tell her her baby was perfect) in a storage room. Come to me when you are told in the middle of a corridor you've lost your baby while everyone stares. Do I blame the hospital no? Why? Because they are fucked up to their eyeballs since the pandemic started. She's some dose complaining about her healthy baby. She needs a fucking reality kick. Come to my house and I'll gladly share my experience with you over the last 7 years with multiple miscarriages. I'll show you the plaque that I have for my son. I'll show you his Teddy he never got to hold! All these "fertility huns" seem to forget themselves lately. Rant over.. sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Julie_83

While I wish Aine the best in her journey, I do find it a bit rich that she’s deleted people who have gone through or are going through IVF or miscarriage and who she may have chatted back and forth with because “she didn’t know them.”
But still has Sarah Burke there, who has done nothing but made a mockery of infertility including the whole send someone who doesn’t have kids a bag of sweets for Mother’s Day.

Reactions: 21

Lovelula

VIP Member
Huge overreaction to a flippant comment I made.
Shur thousands of irish women have followed her journey for years and supported her and now shes removing them from watching her because of 2 or 3 comments here?
She mustn't think much of her audience who have had her back all along to do it...
Very spiteful or something...

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Thump

VIP Member
I’ve seen it posted here a number of times that if people with public profiles are not happy to be discussed by people then they should step away from Instagram. That’s what she seems to have done. She’s deleted around 10k followers and made her account private and still people are not happy. She’s clearly not looking to go down the influencer route with 600 followers so it’s just someone’s private Instagram page now. It’s a bit much to be still going on about her and who is left. I hope she hasn’t given this thread a second thought since and is enjoying her pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Hottopic

I'm really disappointed in Karen and Aine. It's like they got what they wanted from us (support when trying to conceive) and now are getting rid of us. I liked them and genuinely followed and now I'm gone!

Reactions: 17
I messaged her before when she was sharing her story as she referred to a baby being born after 20 weeks as still born, I know first hand after two traumatic late losses this isn’t the case and any baby born before 24 weeks or less than 500g is not recognised by the state. This means I have no record of my sons life but have a birth cert for my daughter as she lived for a few hours , even though they were born at the same gestation (separate pregnancies). Aine just responded and said there would be a mix of information as every hospital is different. I didn’t message her giving out or anything but just because it does upset bereaved parents when there is misinformation, its already hard enough to fight for justice from the state to recognise them. I just found her response very cold towards me she didn’t even acknowledge my story but I had offered my condolences for her baby. I still liked her but just felt she couldn’t take any new information on board.

• Heart
  • Sad
She also kept This Mama Doodles...doubt she knows her in person...
She only kept her very close friends.. My Solo Journey, Fighting the Inner Demon, Remaining Hopeful and Shannen Joyce.. The rest of us ordinary Joe Soaps who supported her, lighted candles and offered advice and best wishes on her journey can just go f**k themselves.. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

BucketsOfTea

Aine lynch is 14 weeks along today, everything going well. I'm finding her coverage of high risk pregnancy antenatal care interesting - she's sharing factual details without being a drama llama. Lots of appointments.

Reactions: 16

Chips Obviously

I've only just discovered this thread. I'd no idea it existed. About a year ago OBW was looking for advice on something and I had some experience so I made a suggestion to her and she sent me back the snarkiest voice note back. Wished I hadn't bothered spending the time to write out the message. An absolute dose. She needs to have a long hard look at herself. No way is she fit to be the only parent for a child.
That’s really nasty of her. You probably didn’t tell her what she wanted to hear and gave her a dose of reality. Anything other than angel healing and positive vibes and airy fairy nonsense doesn’t seem to go down well with her.

If you haven’t watched her live, her next plan preparing for if this cycle with Serum doesn’t work is to move to a country in SE Asia like Thailand or Cambodia, volunteer in an orphanage with the view to adopting a kid from there. This feels like madness now.

• Wow

sunnyjacket

Aine had the last embryo transferred today. Really wish her and her husband the best of luck 🤞 They've been through so much already, and she's also dealing with her grandmother passing away.

• Heart

sweaterlace

Ah, no. Aine's going to eat her placenta. There's no evidence basis for any claims of benefits from the people who make money out of prepping the placentas, and there's a possible risk of infection. And for some women it has actually reduced their breast milk supply.

I hope this isn't the start of a descent into woo woo land.
Yep I was going to say the same! With even a small bit of research, you can find that there's no scientific evidence that consuming placenta in any form has health benefits and as you said, actually can be potentially harmful. Even after preparation, the pills can be infected with bacteria and viruses that were in the placenta that can then be passed to the baby through breastmilk. The reported benefits are, in my mind, all just a placebo effect. It's also unregulated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Louber

Chatty Member
I'm definitely sorry to see her go, I do think it was an over reaction and she sought out the thread herself. I'm delighted she's pregnant and I really wish her all the best.

One thing I didn't like was that I messaged her a good few times over the past year. Advice, words of encouragement etc, she has always read the messages and the odd like but has not once messaged back. Obviously she's not obliged to, but I found it unusual with the nature of her page and the content of the messages also. She's at home all day everyday with only the dog to mind, it's not like she's up the walls!

Reactions: 14

nasa5

VIP Member
Aine lynch is 14 weeks along today, everything going well. I'm finding her coverage of high risk pregnancy antenatal care interesting - she's sharing factual details without being a drama llama. Lots of appointments.
Aine can do no wrong in my eyes, genuinely nice girl and no shit with her. Delighted for her and can’t wait for her to have her baby safe in her arms, it says a lot about her when a page such as tattle is entirely positive about her

Olwyns lustful posts about the doctor while he's in the middle of examining her insides is so, awkward, cringeworthy and screams desperate hormonal teenager. Maybe thats just how I see it but it's so weird and uncomfortable to watch. If a man was saying the same kind of things about a female doctor there would be plenty to say! It's borderline harassment of the man while he's trying to do his job and be professional.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Can I ask if there's any accounts That you would recommend following? TTC and super nervous and anxious
aine_lynch26 has a great account.
She comes across as genuine and seems like a lovely person.
I truly hope her happy ending is close 💕

Other than that... not many I have come across I would recommend!

• Heart
Reactions: 13