Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know the story behind who she's talking about etc but I do agree that they'd be better having an actual customer who's gone through it to do the awareness campaign, and not and Influencer who hasn't the first notion what it's really like.

Reactions: 6
No what happened ??
Therapie have used Rosanna Davison and Richie Sadlier as brand ambassadors. Both got pregnant naturally after failed treatments (Richie's wife obviously). Not i don't actually think this was too bad because they have both experienced infertility. The problem is previously Repromed used Terrie McEvoy as a brand ambassador and she knew she was actually pregnant when it was announced. She publicly said she had no issues with fertility but just wanted to "create awareness" which was bS because she just wanted the money because she is scum. She then went on to announce her pregnancy just weeks after she was announced as Brand Ambassador and rubbed everyone's face in it after a load of people followed her from repromed's page. Prior to that the same thing happened with Sims. They had Lottie Ryan as a BA and within a short few months she announced she was pregnant.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.