Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone here still on aines page would really like to keep updated on her journey followed her and felt she was relatable i was really looking forward to continuing to follow her journey

Reactions: 7
Is anyone here still on aines page would really like to keep updated on her journey followed her and felt she was relatable i was really looking forward to continuing to follow her journey
I'm gone. I guess she had to do what's best for her and baby. We all here will be wishing her the best and hoping all goes well.

While I wish Aine the best in her journey, I do find it a bit rich that she’s deleted people who have gone through or are going through IVF or miscarriage and who she may have chatted back and forth with because “she didn’t know them.”
But still has Sarah Burke there, who has done nothing but made a mockery of infertility including the whole send someone who doesn’t have kids a bag of sweets for Mother’s Day.

Reactions: 21
While I wish Aine the best in her journey, I do find it a bit rich that she’s deleted people who have gone through or are going through IVF or miscarriage and who she may have chatted back and forth with because “she didn’t know them.”
But still has Sarah Burke there, who has done nothing but made a mockery of infertility including the whole send someone who doesn’t have kids a bag of sweets for Mother’s Day.
They went to school together as far as I remember. I'm from the same area as both. Don't think they were friends though

Reactions: 1
She deleted my mams best friends they definitely wouldn't have been going through infertility...she is from Cork so i guessed thats how knew her

She also kept This Mama Doodles...doubt she knows her in person...
She only kept her very close friends.. My Solo Journey, Fighting the Inner Demon, Remaining Hopeful and Shannen Joyce.. The rest of us ordinary Joe Soaps who supported her, lighted candles and offered advice and best wishes on her journey can just go f**k themselves.. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She only kept her very close friends.. My Solo Journey, Fighting the Inner Demon, Remaining Hopeful and Shannen Joyce.. The rest of us ordinary Joe Soaps who supported her, lighted candles and offered advice and best wishes on her journey can just go f**k themselves.. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
For all we know one of them is a fellow tattler 😉

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen it posted here a number of times that if people with public profiles are not happy to be discussed by people then they should step away from Instagram. That’s what she seems to have done. She’s deleted around 10k followers and made her account private and still people are not happy. She’s clearly not looking to go down the influencer route with 600 followers so it’s just someone’s private Instagram page now. It’s a bit much to be still going on about her and who is left. I hope she hasn’t given this thread a second thought since and is enjoying her pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sinead Hingston’s “Don’t wish for it, work for it” quote today
Not the nicest way to start the day.
I have worked my ass off trying everything to have a baby. Now all I can do is wish.
And isn’t the infamous spark a life all about wishing?? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Hello new to this thread! I was wondering if anyone knows of any threads for "@mummataralouise" ? Also has on insta The Infertile Mum? She's absolutely doing my nut. I can't find any threads on her, but can't believe there ISNT one! She's not Irish so apologies if this is irrelevant, but looking for tips from fellow tattlers. X

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.