Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow passions&preening.. the begging is off the scales these last few days! Then keeps saying how it’s not a collab or “anything to do with her blog” and then tagging all the company’s.. “pick me, pick me” 🤢

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow passions&preening.. the begging is off the scales these last few days! Then keeps saying how it’s not a collab or “anything to do with her blog” and then tagging all the company’s.. “pick me, pick me” 🤢
Yes, very disappointed by it to be honest, I'm a long time follower and not impressed! Will be unfollowing

It’s absolutely shameless. She was tagging baby stores at the very top of the screen using the lightest font… which just makes it look even more obvious. Imagine waiting for so many years for a baby and then begging for free stuff for him. Just go out and buy him what he needs ffs!

Reactions: 5
Who stuck 50c in Usandinfertility?

Ur laughing cos it’s true. Sooner them last few cents run out the better. She’d give ye the scoot tiddly oots. Wonder what head attire this poor cub is gonna be lumbered with 😣
Their house needs wheels

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone follow infertility sucks what is story is she not legally the little boys mum

Me too. When she's due
I think Jan I still think what she done was stupid you helped me while I was getting pregnant now you can all duck off nothing was even said bad about her talk about been a bit dramatic 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow infertility sucks what is story is she not legally the little boys mum
No because he was born abroad to a surrogate but he is biologically hers! They’ve had a long road to get where they are, hoping today goes well for them 🤞🏼

Ahhhh hopfully really like her so hope all goes well 🤞🙌
They have a very unique story, it seemed like it has been nothing but worry and hardship for them since about half way through the surrogates pregnancy.. they’re nearly there tho

Does anyone know what ‘lies’ she’s worried the surrogate will tell or what’s the story with that

The baby was born in England but from what I know the surrogate seems to have been a nasty piece of work. I know she threatened to abort the baby early on and threatened to keep him at the end unless they paid her more money!!!! Hear a lie, tell a lie but my heart goes out to her. It’s been a long road so I really hope today goes well for them. Hopefully she will update us soon

The baby was born in England but from what I know the surrogate seems to have been a nasty piece of work. I know she threatened to abort the baby early on and threatened to keep him at the end unless they paid her more money!!!! Hear a lie, tell a lie but my heart goes out to her. It’s been a long road so I really hope today goes well for them. Hopefully she will update us soon
I only started following her just before 2nd baby was born omg can't believe the surrogate done that what a witch 😤 she just updated today went really well so fingers crossed for them 🤞🤞🤞

I’m delighted for infertilitysucksni it must be such a relief. Seems like they’ve really had an awful time with their surrogate.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.