Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant imagine what it will feel like to go from 14k followers to a few hundred, I know thats first world problems and in the grand scheme of her battles so far it wont take priority at all but would be strange having that many people to engage with and then nothing.

Reactions: 1
Now Ollie is asking is she should delete her insta…

She looked really well there on her story (didn’t watch the live) whatever was different, couldn’t put my finger on it.

These huns want the attention, praise, freebies and also to give out their opinion as gospel yet despite knowing they’re putting all this out there to thousands (and also dragging their non consenting kids into it) they can’t seem to fathom that anyone could possibly have an opinion about them that isn’t entirely positive

Reactions: 4
Ollies live … she stayed over so long in Serum cos she done a DD transfer but it didn’t work either! I’m devastated for her because that is the end of her fertility journey 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I missed Ollie's update. What she doing now? Is the end of the road for her journey? So sorry to hear this. Still hope she might meet someone and it might happen that way for her....you never know in life. Its a hard knock for her...I hope she's coping OK.

I missed Ollie's update. What she doing now? Is the end of the road for her journey? So sorry to hear this. Still hope she might meet someone and it might happen that way for her....you never know in life. Its a hard knock for her...I hope she's coping OK.
She said her IVF journey is definitely over ( & joked unless she wins the lotto and is guaranteed a baby)
And that she might revisit adoption in another year or 2 but that it isn’t an option now and prob won’t be then either.
It would be amazing for her to meet someone and fall pregnant naturally. Poor Ollie 💔

Reactions: 6
Same, feel so bad for Ollie, have really warmed to her. Not sure how I would cope if I got that news 🥲

Reactions: 2
I'm definitely sorry to see her go, I do think it was an over reaction and she sought out the thread herself. I'm delighted she's pregnant and I really wish her all the best.

One thing I didn't like was that I messaged her a good few times over the past year. Advice, words of encouragement etc, she has always read the messages and the odd like but has not once messaged back. Obviously she's not obliged to, but I found it unusual with the nature of her page and the content of the messages also. She's at home all day everyday with only the dog to mind, it's not like she's up the walls!
Wasn't just me then was always just a like 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.