Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on usandinfertility's story. Awful to see she's been unwell with a kidney Infection. But she's home now so hope she's feeling better

Just caught up on usandinfertility's story. Awful to see she's been unwell with a kidney Infection. But she's home now so hope she's feeling better
all she does is whinge and moan and overdramatise every single little thing. It’s a kidney infection - get the duck over it

all she does is whinge and moan and overdramatise every single little thing. It’s a kidney infection - get the duck over it
My first thought..I don't know who this person is, indont follow them . But I read the post and thought kidney infection.. what's the big deal 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone know if Áine is having a boy or a girl. I was so invested in her pregnancy 😂

My first thought..I don't know who this person is, indont follow them . But I read the post and thought kidney infection.. what's the big deal 🥴😂
The big deal is she's pregnant, worried about her pregnancy, leaving behind her other baby at home, stuck in hospital and kidney infections are horrible. I've been hospitalised with one before and it was awful ! So I do sympathise with her. At least she's not moaning about her pregnancy or baby like some other pages lol

Anyone know if Áine is having a boy or a girl. I was so invested in her pregnancy 😂
I'd love to know too lol cos I've recently gone to Waterstones myself and I went through her highlights etc from Waterstones before I got kicked lol

Last edited:
I'd love to know too lol cos I've recently gone to Waterstones myself and I went through her highlights etc from Waterstones before I got kicked lol
[/QUOTE]

I thought you unfollowed her?? 🤔🤔🤔

Sinead Hingston saying she was jel other accounts were thriving and getting whipped up by agents and she wasn’t. That’s cos your content is dog shite and unless u have a boob fetish what do u expect?

Sinead Hingston saying she was jel other accounts were thriving and getting whipped up by agents and she wasn’t. That’s cos your content is dog shite and unless u have a boob fetish what do u expect?
Between her and Tracey quinn they completely me but off ever breastfeeding

She’s due in January I believe early january, so would have about 15 weeks left, bet she was thrilled to pass the 24 week mark, and I’m really pleased for them having a little girl as Paul already has a son, such a shame she sacked everyone off I was enjoying seeing her get her happy ending.

How many weeks would Aine be now? Miss her updates

Reactions: 7
@Passionsandpreening Alison announced her pregnancy yesterday after 15 years of trying, they announced while being really thoughtful to those following the page. I have to say I'm so happy for them, they have wanted this for so long, it must be like a dream coming through.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.