Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s me gone from Aines. Actually really upset, she’s down to 3k I thought she was just maybe stop at 5 but 🤷🏻‍♀️

What do people think about infertilitysucksNI
I think she’s fab. She keeps it so honest and real, never on the beg, very funny but not in your face. She has her hands full and portrays such a relatable image of parenting.

Well that’s me gone from Aines. Actually really upset, she’s down to 3k I thought she was just maybe stop at 5 but 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah I’m now gone too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That’s me gone from Aines page too. Shame because I genuinely enjoyed following her and have messaged her support and advice in the past.. thankfully Lisa (solo journey to mom), Lisa’s mother and sister, Kim (remaining hopeful) and Karen Coffey amongst a few other infertility huns are still hanging in there. Find it hard to believe she knows all of them personally 🤔

Reactions: 5
That’s me gone from Aines page too. Shame because I genuinely enjoyed following her and have messaged her support and advice in the past.. thankfully Lisa (solo journey to mom), Lisa’s mother and sister, Kim (remaining hopeful) and Karen Coffey amongst a few other infertility huns are still hanging in there. Find it hard to believe she knows all of them personally 🤔
What’s solo journey to mom like?
Never heard of her before

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont know about solo but she has mentioned in the past she worked with Kim before and herself and Karen live near each other. So they could possibly know each other.

I'm really disappointed in Karen and Aine. It's like they got what they wanted from us (support when trying to conceive) and now are getting rid of us. I liked them and genuinely followed and now I'm gone!

Reactions: 17
I’m gone from Áine too.I liked following her.I don’t have fertility issues but liked following herald she has a gorgeous golden retriever like me so that’s why I followed her too

Reactions: 2
I'm really disappointed in Karen and Aine. It's like they got what they wanted from us (support when trying to conceive) and now are getting rid of us. I liked them and genuinely followed and now I'm gone!
That's a really interesting way of looking at it. She got such a massive amount of support from the online community, they kept her positivity up and probably gave her some advice that may or may not have helped her conceive, and now she dumps them all cos ONE person said they hope she doesn't become a beggy mitchell.

It's a bit much isn't it

Reactions: 11
Hi 👋 first time posting and wondering if anyone here can advise.

Sadly, I've had 3 reoccurring miscarriages and am being referred to the Coombe for tests (public patient). Does anyone know how long this usually takes until I get an appointment?

Finding it hard to get any info.. thanks 😊

Sadly, I've had 3 reoccurring miscarriages and am being referred to the Coombe for tests (public patient). Does anyone know how long this usually takes until I get an appointment?

Not sure about coombe but if you attend your gp you can get basic tests done like thyroid, progesterone etc. So sorry for your losses. I know how hard it is xx

I haven’t been but two of my friends have and got appointments very quickly. Agree with PP I would get the basics done with your GP to speed up things when you get into the Coombe so you can start on a TSI cycle. Best of luck! There’s a great community on Instagram under anonymous pages I found it really helped me when I was TTC.

I've know people who went through them and I believe the appointments came pretty quick. Getting some basic ones done by your GP is definitely a good shout.

Thanks so much, we've done all the basic tests before the 1st pregnancy and nothing of concern showed up so GP has referred us but as this has already been such a long journey I was wondering what wait times are like..

Thanks for the comments and the kind words x

Thanks so much, we've done all the basic tests before the 1st pregnancy and nothing of concern showed up so GP has referred us but as this has already been such a long journey I was wondering what wait times are like..

Thanks for the comments and the kind words x
I went private for tests in Rotunda cos my insurance covered it. But the public waiting list was about 5 months

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.