Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise you me and our baby literally never stops moaning does she 😳 Can see why her dr actually said to her to stop focusing on what’s wrong and enjoy your baby, cause she is all doom and gloom. She’s obviously naturally like that! And the dr knows this and is trying to get her to focus on what she has after fighting so long for it.
I had a slow recovery after emcs, infection too… LOTS of women do unfortunately! We get on with it, our babies are worth it!

Reactions: 2
Louise you me and our baby literally never stops moaning does she 😳 Can see why her dr actually said to her to stop focusing on what’s wrong and enjoy your baby, cause she is all doom and gloom. She’s obviously naturally like that! And the dr knows this and is trying to get her to focus on what she has after fighting so long for it.
I had a slow recovery after emcs, infection too… LOTS of women do unfortunately! We get on with it, our babies are worth it!
i went through this after my baby. Now I had issues post birth but because I had spent 3 years in & out of ivf clinic, doctor, gynae etc I actually think i didn’t know life without medical issues, and felt I needed the big guns for the smallest thing.

Louise you me and our baby literally never stops moaning does she 😳
She was the same all throughout her pregnancy too. Always complaining or giving out that the hospital staff upset her. I never heard anyone else complain so much about medical staff, in any hospital. Hopefully things improve for her soon and she gets to properly enjoy her baby.

It says "The phased introduction of funded IVF to begin in 2023" which probably means that it will be a long time before it is freely available and I imagine it will have similar restrictions and criteria to the NHS when it eventually comes!

Reactions: 5
Oh no! She needs to make peace with this, I haven’t looked into it but they won’t hand out free treatment to just anyone. They are bound to have age, weight rules, maybe even relationship status. I’ve been there, I know the heartbreak but you have to make a choice and stick with it Or you just end up torturing yourself.

Reactions: 4
The private clinics allow all sorts tbh. One allowed the simpleton twin mom to transfer 2 embryos and look at her now… The hse would definitely have all kids of restrictions, like the nhs, as mentioned above

Reactions: 6
Just found this thread! Sinead hingston on the spotlight bandwagon. Cringe.
Every other story is an ad or AF now 👎

Why is Sinead Hingston acting like being up for a (made up) goss woman of the year award today is like a Nobel peace prize? It means nothing. You’ve already said your husband nominated you. You even shared the competition with the category was open for nominations hoping someone would nominate you. The search for fame is mad here. A gossie of all things. At least it’ll entertain us this rainy Sunday

Reactions: 8
Why is Sinead Hingston acting like being up for a (made up) goss woman of the year award today is like a Nobel peace prize? It means nothing. You’ve already said your husband nominated you. You even shared the competition with the category was open for nominations hoping someone would nominate you. The search for fame is mad here. A gossie of all things. At least it’ll entertain us this rainy Sunday
She's a dose, has her own thread now!

• Heart
Does Youmeandourbaby ever stop giving out.. I understand shes had a hard recovery.. but she is blessed with her beautiful baby (she's so lucky) and does nothing but moan about how hard she has it..

Reactions: 1
Does Youmeandourbaby ever stop giving out.. I understand shes had a hard recovery.. but she is blessed with her beautiful baby (she's so lucky) and does nothing but moan about how hard she has it..
I am allowed to say this as an IVF mother myself but I definitely think you get so much attention as the mom/female/mother to be in the whole IVF and pregnancy journey that you almost run back to hospitals and consultants everytime you sneeze because that’s been the norm. I reckon she’s had years of attention (and listen I’m sure she would rather have had no fertility issues than this attention) and now it’s kinda like ‘ok I have my baby where is my army of support I had for years’ and so you moan and exaggerate every issue to continue to drum up the attention. I feel like I went through this too I was a bit like ‘so it’s just me and the baby now?’ And you are right, she has her baby. Go and enjoy it

Reactions: 5
I am allowed to say this as an IVF mother myself but I definitely think you get so much attention as the mom/female/mother to be in the whole IVF and pregnancy journey that you almost run back to hospitals and consultants everytime you sneeze because that’s been the norm. I reckon she’s had years of attention (and listen I’m sure she would rather have had no fertility issues than this attention) and now it’s kinda like ‘ok I have my baby where is my army of support I had for years’ and so you moan and exaggerate every issue to continue to drum up the attention. I feel like I went through this too I was a bit like ‘so it’s just me and the baby now?’ And you are right, she has her baby. Go and enjoy it

I had complcations similar to this one can't remember her name not long following her I also had a baby in SCBU running to get dressings changed and back to feed a baby in SCBU and another child at home and I repeated this for weeks and never once complained I had my miracle baby although not IVF I was 29 days in hospital before I had him he was my 6 pregnancy on 5 years yes she got delt a crappy card pull up her big girl pants and get on with it, I know most of the staff in the local hospital I was treated like a VIp.

Sinead Hingston taking her ego to a new level with a "retreat" to sell some candles. Selling these poor women a false hope. She's not a qualified counselor or knows how to deal with a person's mental health and somebody needs to sit her down and have a good talk with her to stop this nonsense before she does some real damage. And all so she can be IG famous. Terrible

Reactions: 3
I can understand people lighting a holy candle for someone. I've done it myself. I've lit them myself during treatment. I've lit them for friends for various different reasons in life. But lighting a random candle, I see absolutely no point in that !! How does it possibly help at all. It doesn't. She's just trying to sell to the vulnerable

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.