Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whirlingbutterflies

I find it quite sad that a 13 year old describes a violent tantrum or being scared/crying (like in a changing room) as a "panic attack"
A panic attack is something very different. Alice loves medicating for everything and we know she has already diagnosed the eldest with the same "I can't get out of bed" condition she has.
I hope she's not diagnosing and medicating those children.
Alice also loves to over exaggerate and dramatise everything. Even going through an airport check-in resulted in tears, tantrums and frightened children. More likely the girls were embarrassed and scared of Alice’s meltdown at the time.

And remember when Ioan was watching the rugby and a happy occasion was made to be upsetting, presumably because A couldn’t bear to see Ioan enjoying himself for once. (still find that so bloody annoying!). Everything chez Evans is so emotionally unregulated and hysterical. It seems ridiculous to outsiders but sadly it’s become normal to the girls, and placating Mommy Dearest is all they know.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice is convinced that she's interacting with Bianca I believe that is what's driving her.
I also think she's beyond livid that Ioan is working and on location, and of course Bianca is with him. Who knows maybe Bianca is also working as an extra on set.
I find it so incredible that after nearly three years Alice is literally still stuck in the same headspace, it's not healthy. It's not healthy for those girls either.
Alice needs to realise that:

1) Bianca has a life and isn't going to be wasting it glued to Twitter
2) Bianca doesn't want to engage with Alice
3) Not that many people use Twitter
4) There is a life outside of Twitter and social media, and she should put her devices down and go outside and get some sun

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Ally Pally

VIP Member
It's absolutely shocking that Ella has been dragged into the twitter spats.
People need to remember that this is a child and not an adult.
No one should be interacting with her, moo.

• Heart

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
pretty likely. I think the strongest indicator so far is the fact that Elsie had a breakdown in the dressroom. Why the hell would she have that if not for the guilt of killing the grand plan? the fact that Alice was on the call makes this even more obvious.
Alice is impatient and impulsive. Also, she lacks proper imagination. Like many known narcissists, she is using other people's ideas (like she steals words and expressions and even ideas from Tattle and then uses them or how the names of her socks lack imagination).

So, when they devised the grand plan (I suspect involvement from her online sickos), they did not have a backup plan(s) ready and were too attached to it, too in love with their cunning plan.

Ella demanding repeatedly to go and collect the leotard from a place where Ioan cannot go was highly suspicious. It just does not make sense. And girls knew that evil walrus will not be pleased when they fail. Hence the hysterics.

Alice views herself as cunning and clever and is all about instant gratification and likely could not wait to gloat, so she failed to keep the lid on and revealed bits of the plan too soon, also her creepy allies revealed it all too soon.

I do not know what kind of deal she made with Bogoff but I somehow believe Alice did not keep to her part (as she does not respect any agreement and has a track record of falling out with people). Now, if DM gets problems due to Alice being too trigger-happy, I doubt they'll rush to pay her in the future.

It is amazing how she concentrates on winning unimportant battles (online opinion on Twitter or some forums) and meanwhile will gradually lose the war.

I think the request to move the phone to Alice or Ella’s control is to stop Ioan seeing the bill. Then he won’t know if Elsie calls Alice or vice versa.

Yes. I also think it is more for Alice and Ella to see whether Elsie is calling Ioan (I believe that little Elsie loves Ioan very much and Alice has not achieved total control. I also believe that Ella loves Ioan very much but feels hurt and betrayed by him going away and leaving her to deal with the evil walrus, so there is lots of anger and frustration, it started as survival perhaps and then she became trauma-bound and perhaps wishes to punish Ioan for abandoning her as it must have felt like that to her).

Ioan lingered on too long. The marriage for him was over in 2017 -- going by Alice's posts and photos. He was annoyed by her, going through the motions, afraid to leave and losing her children. If you look at the photos with her daughters, there's a father who dotes on them, his face is completely lit up, whereas, in the photos with the evil walrus, his eyes are dead. He should have left her already then. It would have been easier for the girls, especially Ella.

MOO.

Last edited:
  • Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
We all come at this with our own life experiences. I just wonder how far this will escalate and who will get hurt. Here, there’s potential for a nine year old kid to have long term psychological and physical abuse. I think living in a state of fear from so young can cause health problems in later life.

I’m one of those children, rather was. I have 9 diagnoses and I fervently believe that it is down to my constant unrelenting stress.

• Heart
  • Sad

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Today we are Iris apparently.

She's started harassing witnesses. The octogenarian athlete is a pedalo now too.
The way she’s going she might end up with a thousand defamation suits.

As for Ella, I’m afraid that she will not be able to avoid comments like the one posted earlier.Her face was on the first page of the DM in an article that said she filed a RO against her father. Her filings are available for all to see. Her body was paraded along with disturbing word salads on a weirdo’s Twitter page. Of course it’s all her ‘mother’s’ fault, but this is her reality now. The internet is forever. I feel terribly sorry for the kid.

• Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
As the kids got older they found the mother's behviour more difficult to cope with. One kid moved out at 15 to live with a school friend's family.
I can see Elsie being fostered by the Hauk family. It would probably be the best thing for her.

Yes I know it's not ideal to split up siblings but I now think that Ella is grooming Elsie the way she was groomed by Mommy Dearest so it would be for the best.

• Sad
  • Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I’d say the reason the guys are running a mile three minutes into the date is because they are expecting the first pic and then actually receiving the second and that’s before she even opens the cess pit of a gob she has 🤢

IMG_2588.jpeg
IMG_2589.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Please god, I hope Ioan's lawyer is doing something behind the scenes because this is getting fucking ridiculous now, hiding behind sock accounts to break the PRO, it's so frustrating.

• Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
MC: Wait! Don't say that! It's... PARENTAL ALIENATION!!! The girl needs FORCED THERAPY! FORCE that girl to love the bogan like her Daddy does. Everybody loves Bianca. Because she is a Ray of Sunshine #bekind #manifest #twobiancas

Or maybe just stop her behaving like a brat?

• Heart
  • Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I put this behind a spoiler, but Ella’s response is the second tweet.

This is disgusting. No one should be @ ing the child and making crackpot diagnoses. Some people on Twitter really like inserting themselves in this mess. It's an ego thing.

Unaliving should never be mentioned casually. That's fucked up. That's what Alice does and anyone else who does it too is the same as her.

Don't touch the poop and don't be a cunt. Simple.

• Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
Please don't think I'm wishing harm on Alice but her mother died of a heart attack at just 59, that could well be down to a medical disorder that could have implications for Alice. I believe that most mothers of Alice's age with young children would do their best to live in a way to self prevent, as much as possible, going early as her mother did. She is doing nothing, she really needs to look after herself if she really cares for her daughters. I suspect she only cares for herself.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Today we are Iris apparently.

She's started harassing witnesses. The octogenarian athlete is a pedalo now too.
I see she has accused some random Twitter account of being the witness, Iris and Bianca. Not even trying to pretend the MC account isn't her. It's been so long since we have seen her insanity on Twitter but here she is, worse than ever. She's a total lost cause.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Alice is rattled that IG has chosen someone so completely opposite to her. B is a lithe, positive, intelligent, smiley brunette, who has lots of friends and family who love her.

She can post all the old photos she likes, they are just memories now. It’s not only age that has withered her, it’s her own poisonous soul.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Al will be aware of the athletic octogenarian’s name as they’ll have been sent a copy of his statement.

The bile for Iris and him seems very OTT until you put it into context and realise that these pesky witnesses have thwarted her cunning plan.

No wonder E wanted to stay in the car alone - she needed to call Mommie Dearest for new instructions.

I really hope E knows that if she continues on this path she may have to get used to being chaperoned by unfamiliar adults most of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

welp

VIP Member
Things that vaguely amuse me when reading elsewhere.
How Mr Picasso crossover is airbrushed out.
The whole Vampire Diaries/Originals stuff is never mentioned
How people can seemingly know so little yet know so much.
And a new one, straight in … if recent submissions to Court are true and accurate because its the court and they have to be … doesn’t that imply by default that all the previous ones are as well?
Even worse, Ella provides zero proof for all of this.

Even the injuries arent evidence as such or at circumstantial because it was taken a day later.

The only evidence they appear to have is that they ran out of parental care (which they do often, there is both video evidence of this thanks to backgrid and Ioan testified as much) which Gloria/Dennis can testify on, and Ella testified on her own horrible behavior in the apartment, which given that it works against her is as good as proof.

Now of course rarely ever there is much evidence for domestic violence, but it's a weak case even for those standards. Let alone compared to the incredibly strong evidence-based case Ioan presented against Alice.

I wonder how long the judge will take to deny the case on Ioan, coz that one is completely ridiculous on any level, it's basically a restraining order for normal non-abusive parenting of problematic kids that would have probably turned 99.99999 % of all parents violent. At least with Bianca there is some questionmark at the nature of the door slam (intention, violence, accident or never happened) that may be relevant.

I also reckon Alice will try to get friends to testify how well behaved the kids are when around her, to prove that the kids are totally fine and Ioan is the problem, but the court has access to history, to her being verbally abusive to her kids (recorded). Even if Ioan calls them narcissistic it's far less than what Alice has done and thus no explanation for their behavior around him. Then they will probably start making excuses about how he abandoned them, had an affair, paid for nothing, but - this is all a lie. Especially the last one. And who told them those lies? Bingo. And even if any of this was true good mothers shield their kids from these thoughts. So many kids cope well ith seperations even if there is an affair.

I am not too overly familiar with this thread. Only read snippets here as it moves too quickly for me to catch up. But just want to say, how sad I am for those poor girls having malice as their mother. She is ruining them. The latest fiasco clearly has her name written all over it. If I was Ioan, I think for his own safety & mental health, I would have to say to E & E, “I love you & my door is always open but I am not tolerating this behaviour anymore”. It must be heartbreaking to see your girls turning into little monsters (appears on more so than the other). This isn’t going to end well at all. I don’t even know malice but I’m scared of her! Is there no other family members who can step in? Why aren’t the girls being removed from their mothers care before it’s too late?
Alice is estranged from her father for 20 years, and somewhat estranged from her youngest brother. She was also estranged from her other brother, but after he nearly died 2 years ago they got back in contact and now he is supporting her abuse of Ioan, was one of the most gleeful posters about the alleged abuse of his nieces :sick:

She had apparently a huge fight with Ioan's parents a few years ago and since then has gone no contact to them, even tried to get Ioan to write abusive mails to them.

So basically there is nothing. Elsie's friend's family are probably the biggest heroes of this story because they at least provide her with a normal life.

They won’t testify against Alice though I don’t think
This is a difficult one. Let me explain: They get cross-examed by Ioan's lawyer, asked very uncomfortable questions with very specific wording. They are not allowed to lie. Now of course they wont throw Alice entirely under the bus, but you can get A LOT out of witnesses from the other parties side that work against that party. And at least the friend's father is probably more neutral in regards to Ioan vs Alice, I doubt anyone actually supports this RO request, at least the one against Ioan. Potentially not even the kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lulooo

VIP Member
everytime Loopy speaks about Ioan you just need to switch out his name with Alice and then it makes sense
View attachment 2228657
What on earth is wrong with BOTH parents working to support their children? Millions of us do. Why is the Abuser so special that she should have a luxury, lazy lifestyle paid for by a man who left HER almost 3 years ago? A man she continually abuses, harasses , belittles, and tries to destroy. A man she threatened to divorce before he left with only the clothes on his back. The stupid wolf creature hasn’t seen sight of that half of a brain cell that her minions share for some considerable time, if ever.🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart