Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Ametrine & @wrongshoes for the winning title. It’s a belter! 👏

Actually in all fairness @JoJo76 did get the most votes with her title suggestion but I couldn’t use it (see spoiler 😂)

IMG_0726.png

She does however win the Turd golden cunting cup award. So well done JoJo! 👏 💩🏆

• Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
  • Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...eep-your-chins-up.39636/page-51#post-15472005

Carry on Turds and Seahags!

Edited: to copy and paste info over from beginning of last thread (curtesy of @Bridgeofsighs)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
From the custody documents:

"She said she would tell people I had abused her and the girls, take the girls away, sell false stories to the press, and destroy my career. Alice said I would pay the price for "bleeping up." She said she wanted me jailed, and would not rest until I was punished. Alice said I may as well kill
myself because of the press damage coming, and said in front of the girls, "Please god make him die!"

"Alice said, "I'm going to tell my lawyer that you punched me last week. It's going to be like Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. It's not
going to end well for you!" Then she told Ella, "Please let me know if daddy is ever creepy or weird with you."

I absolutely believe she said both these things, and I believe she wants him dead.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 103
When people talk about Alice's endgame we are all not sure what it is (I think she wants him dead). However, in terms of endgame of the accusations we have not reached that yet.

From August 2021
31-7.png

I was predicting this as her endgame back then but wasnt sure, because I wasnt sure if any of the kids are morally corrupt/manipulated enough to go with this. Now I'm quite certain.
Do you think that Alice and Ella want to pursue this all the way? We know she has her headlines now, but if IG and B testify then the real truth will come out. If it’s left as it is people will always wonder if he’s this awwwful (lol) father. so more damaging?
I would have said yes. Most RO requests get dropped even if there was abuse simply because both sides agree externally on something (e.g. paying out so that you dont have a record), so Alice would not really lose much if she lets the kids drop it. She got what she wanted with the headlines anyway (btw this is litigation abuse: when you file something that isnt true just to hurt the other party)

However, this stuff will come back up again in the custody hearing and if the psychologist submitted his report already its too late anyway, not like it would really bother Alice though. She is leading a psycho war.

Reactions: 47
Things that vaguely amuse me when reading elsewhere.
How Mr Picasso crossover is airbrushed out.
The whole Vampire Diaries/Originals stuff is never mentioned
How people can seemingly know so little yet know so much.
And a new one, straight in … if recent submissions to Court are true and accurate because its the court and they have to be … doesn’t that imply by default that all the previous ones are as well?
(and why is the thought of female on male DV so funny. What a long way there still is to go).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
In car, radio on, Thorn in My Side by Eurythmics is on. The lyrics are so appropriate for Ioan’s situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am not too overly familiar with this thread. Only read snippets here as it moves too quickly for me to catch up. But just want to say, how sad I am for those poor girls having malice as their mother. She is ruining them. The latest fiasco clearly has her name written all over it. If I was Ioan, I think for his own safety & mental health, I would have to say to E & E, “I love you & my door is always open but I am not tolerating this behaviour anymore”. It must be heartbreaking to see your girls turning into little monsters (appears on more so than the other). This isn’t going to end well at all. I don’t even know malice but I’m scared of her! Is there no other family members who can step in? Why aren’t the girls being removed from their mothers care before it’s too late?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
He's damned if he does (fights for them - look at what's happened re the set up and RO request and reputation-ruining headlines) and damned if he doesn't (gives MAlice full custody and loses his children :( and is accused of abandonment). There's no happy ending here.
I'm in two minds whether he should see out the custody hearing (so the girls will always know he fought tooth and nail, and wanted them) or throw in the towel now because the girls are too dangerous/weaponised and are going down the false accusation route.

Alice should burn in hell for this. She is lower than a snake's belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I’m not sure having Gloria and the friend’s father in family court will be quite the slam dunk Alice thinks it is. They may not have witnessed this incident but I’m sure they will have witnessed other concerning things.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
He's damned if he does (fights for them - look at what's happened re the set up and RO request and reputation-ruining headlines) and damned if he doesn't (gives MAlice full custody and is accused of abandonment). There's no happy ending here.
I'm in two minds whether he should see out the custody hearing (so the girls will always know he fought tooth and nail) or throw in the towel now and say because the girls are too dangerous/weaponised and are going down the false accusation route.

Alice should burn in hell for this. She is lower than a snake's belly.
He needs to have joint custody to have any say over their education, which country they live in etc. Even if joint custody doesn't end up being 50-50 split of time they actually spend with him. In the case of a normal responsible mother this would be important, but with someone like Alice who is a terrible mother it's even more vital that they have someone responsible having a say in their welfare. She's already trying to diagnose the eldest with the same illnesses she claims to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m not sure having Gloria and the friend’s father in family court will be quite the slam dunk Alice thinks it is. They may not have witnessed this incident but I’m sure they will have witnessed other concerning things.
They won’t testify against Alice though I don’t think

Reactions: 8
Alice wants to know if they will testify for her distraught victim daughter. Who believes baby Ella over top of the horrid duo?

Reactions: 9
To me the fact that the age makes children uncomfortable (ok, you can think anybody over 30 is ancient when you are a teenager (I didnt, but we all different) but feeling uncomfortable in their presence is another thing). I realise that the age reference was added for histrionics (and partially I agree that a stranger can make you uncomfortable, but we know the reason is different in this case) but the mere fact she adds his age into equation thinking it is one of the valid explanations for her "panic attack" is telling.
I come from the culture where majority had very close relationship with extended families. Both parents worked full time, grandparents practically brought us up. I love my grandparents (both now sadly passed away) as much as I love my mum and dad. Both had formative influence on me and were my friends, guardians, advisors - everything, since I remember myself. Sometimes they understood me better than mum and dad. We definitely had less conflicts. For generations of people brought up like this, including all my friends and myself, older people were seen as a protective, benevolent force, a place of safety, trust and security.
It has been discussed in the media by many therapists and anthropologists, that early brain development of a human depends on being part of extended intergenerational dynamic, we all evolved as species living in extended family communes. Contemporary life with increased isolation from extended family and intergenerational bonding is considered one of the big factors in modern physical and mental health crisis of the western world.
Many unfortunately are not lucky enough to be able to build strong relationships between their kids and grandparents either because they live too far away or grandparents no longer around.
mAlice did live far away. But they had the means to travel regularly. It appears they were very keen on being present in their grand children's lives. They could have had a strong bind. She chose to alienate grandparents from her children's’ lives and that, together with her abysmal behaviour, humiliating of their father in front of them on the daily basis and many other factors would have unfortunately added to the damage she continues to inflict on them.
I know it’s a big essay to write based on picking on a bit of a sentence in the filing, but it really “triggered" me to think of all the above. How much damage she did, how much the girls are missing out on and how much she actually deliberately took away from them! She singlehandedly set out the basis for all sorts of issues now and later in life and is well on the way to turning her older one at least into a version of herself :( She is truly a hideous creature

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I listened to this podcast a few weeks ago, and all this mess has brought it back into my mind. An extreme case of parental alienation which ended in the child murdering his father:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Things that vaguely amuse me when reading elsewhere.
How Mr Picasso crossover is airbrushed out.
The whole Vampire Diaries/Originals stuff is never mentioned
How people can seemingly know so little yet know so much.
And a new one, straight in … if recent submissions to Court are true and accurate because its the court and they have to be … doesn’t that imply by default that all the previous ones are as well?
Even worse, Ella provides zero proof for all of this.

Even the injuries arent evidence as such or at circumstantial because it was taken a day later.

The only evidence they appear to have is that they ran out of parental care (which they do often, there is both video evidence of this thanks to backgrid and Ioan testified as much) which Gloria/Dennis can testify on, and Ella testified on her own horrible behavior in the apartment, which given that it works against her is as good as proof.

Now of course rarely ever there is much evidence for domestic violence, but it's a weak case even for those standards. Let alone compared to the incredibly strong evidence-based case Ioan presented against Alice.

I wonder how long the judge will take to deny the case on Ioan, coz that one is completely ridiculous on any level, it's basically a restraining order for normal non-abusive parenting of problematic kids that would have probably turned 99.99999 % of all parents violent. At least with Bianca there is some questionmark at the nature of the door slam (intention, violence, accident or never happened) that may be relevant.

I also reckon Alice will try to get friends to testify how well behaved the kids are when around her, to prove that the kids are totally fine and Ioan is the problem, but the court has access to history, to her being verbally abusive to her kids (recorded). Even if Ioan calls them narcissistic it's far less than what Alice has done and thus no explanation for their behavior around him. Then they will probably start making excuses about how he abandoned them, had an affair, paid for nothing, but - this is all a lie. Especially the last one. And who told them those lies? Bingo. And even if any of this was true good mothers shield their kids from these thoughts. So many kids cope well ith seperations even if there is an affair.

I am not too overly familiar with this thread. Only read snippets here as it moves too quickly for me to catch up. But just want to say, how sad I am for those poor girls having malice as their mother. She is ruining them. The latest fiasco clearly has her name written all over it. If I was Ioan, I think for his own safety & mental health, I would have to say to E & E, “I love you & my door is always open but I am not tolerating this behaviour anymore”. It must be heartbreaking to see your girls turning into little monsters (appears on more so than the other). This isn’t going to end well at all. I don’t even know malice but I’m scared of her! Is there no other family members who can step in? Why aren’t the girls being removed from their mothers care before it’s too late?
Alice is estranged from her father for 20 years, and somewhat estranged from her youngest brother. She was also estranged from her other brother, but after he nearly died 2 years ago they got back in contact and now he is supporting her abuse of Ioan, was one of the most gleeful posters about the alleged abuse of his nieces :sick:

She had apparently a huge fight with Ioan's parents a few years ago and since then has gone no contact to them, even tried to get Ioan to write abusive mails to them.

So basically there is nothing. Elsie's friend's family are probably the biggest heroes of this story because they at least provide her with a normal life.

This is a difficult one. Let me explain: They get cross-examed by Ioan's lawyer, asked very uncomfortable questions with very specific wording. They are not allowed to lie. Now of course they wont throw Alice entirely under the bus, but you can get A LOT out of witnesses from the other parties side that work against that party. And at least the friend's father is probably more neutral in regards to Ioan vs Alice, I doubt anyone actually supports this RO request, at least the one against Ioan. Potentially not even the kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
From Ioan’s pov I’m so very glad he has B. I’m not even sure where he’d be by now otherwise. But I’ve got to say too, if I was a relative or friend of hers I’d be wishing her out of it sooo hard. This is dangerous territory and it’s not getting any better. I REALLY hope Ioan prioritizes her safety above all else in this situation. None of this is of her doing (the bringing up without boundaries) but she’s the one at risk.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I don’t think they will lie for her. Let’s hope the judge doesn’t ask any difficult questions.

I suspect they had to pick up the girls because they couldn’t get hold of Alice. One of the socks said Alice is not allowed to take their calls during visitation but Ella’s statement says Elsie was on the phone to her mum from her dance class.
---
Planning her next move. She’s so transparent.

4C64595C-DAE7-4735-A893-57A53F8F1F7A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
We don't know what was said, but I can imagine her calling him a narcissist and manipulative and him saying 'im not the narcissistic one here" and "I'm not the one who is manipulative" and the child takes that as her being called a narcissist and manipulative. She probably thinks that everything she has said is the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For sure it’s tough that Ioan left the marriage and met BW.

But I do feel if AE hadn’t reacted so viciously then he may not still be with BW. Somehow they had to unite against AE which really strengthened their relationship for sure. At least initially. BW either loves drama and the notoriety it’s bringing her, or else she is very tolerant. It’s a test of her love for Ioan.

Had AE (despite the rejection and hurt) behaved more nobly and been the ‘better person’ then it’s quite possible that Ioan and BW may have fizzled out.

I think there are some tough years ahead for E and E but eventually as adults they will be able to make their own minds up and have their own experiences with each parent. For the moment they view the world through children’s eyes and they are living in a torment with no end in sight.

Do BW and Ioan plan kids? I guess they plan to marry once able. They are very loved up.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
We don't know what was said, but I can imagine her calling him a narcissist and manipulative and him saying 'im not the narcissistic one here" and "I'm not the one who is manipulative" and the child takes that as her being called a narcissist and manipulative. She probably thinks that everything she has said is the truth.
She’s a mini Alice. There I said it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.