Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
They can't leave the state/country without both parents permission. So it's a moot point unless Ioan gets 100% custody and Alice is stripped of her parental rights completely. If they get 50%, she has first right of refusal if he has to go away (you can't just get a housekeeper/nanny to look after the children on your custodial days, you have to offer them to the other parent first as first right of refusal)
I thought 100% custody was what we were talking about?

Reactions: 4

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
The John C account has changed its name again.

ETA I think the comment referencing his name will disappear when MC wakes up.

Last edited:

Feather fans

VIP Member
I was wondering this a few days ago at like 3 am in the night but was wondering if it's far fetched lmao

I went to zillow that night and checked their apartment complex, there was one picture of a door opening and it was indeed a door that opened outwards, but it's not an apartment door (no number on there as the doors below it also dont have one, probably janitor/power box? idk), so I wasnt sure if I should post this and whether it's relevant. The apartment doors look to me like they are opening inside direction but cant say for sure
Interesting. In this case indeed it is possible as the door swinging out would block exit to others on the balcony. However

IMG_9934.jpeg
This is not an apartment door though but seemingly some maintenance cupboard/ secondary entrance

Diamonds60

VIP Member
She used the name in quotes. The sock thinks he's a sock. He doesn't seem to be a professional involved with this case.
---

'crazy lady' is not really narrowing it down lol. It's not the Texan if that's what you think. I know her style. I noticed that account goes from an adult voice to a much younger one. :unsure:
No not the Texan. This is an old fan that once did a YouTube video on Ioan and Alice back in the day. I don’t want to doxx. I’m not sure what I can and can’t say tbh

Bettie

No. He did everything by the book and he never 'left' her. That's Alice's lies. If you read the court docs you will see she sabotaged the 50/50 arrangement right from the start.

He couldn't just abduct her.
No. He did everything by the book and he never 'left' her. That's Alice's lies. If you read the court docs you will see she sabotaged the 50/50 arrangement right from the start.

He couldn't just abduct her.
"No"? You're entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine. That's the beauty of this site, range of diverse opinions.
Whatever way we look at it, he left the family home and she was no longer living with her father within a family unit. She was at a very tender age too. Their family is broken up as a result of his choice. Even a civilized divorce hurts the children of one. She was stuck with the full brunt of her mother. I and E's relationship breakdown is not 100% A's fault. He has culpability too. I don't think he fought for them quickly enough either. A has of course done everything in her power to thwart access and destroy their relationship.
MOO (officially out of lurkdom, I have the lingo down pat!)

Reactions: 2

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
BW is made of stronger stuff than you are giving her credit for. She's been a victim of pretty horrific DV, so this emotional abuse/gaslighting/narc lying is probably small potatoes to her. Not saying it isn't terribly stressful but, unlike Alice, she has a support system that consists of more than 1 person and/or 2 kids. She has what seems to be a lot of friends and close family, even professional contacts who comment on her posts. The only one to ever say bad things about her happen to be Alice and Ella and they are not exactly the most reliable
Omg was she? Must have missed that is it in the wiki?

Reactions: 2

Bettie

That's victim blaming. MOO

A bit part of the problem is the set up in America. The CPS wait for extreme child abuse and don't intervene sooner. It's very different in the UK.
Nothing I said was blaming him. I was being factual. I don't share your viewpoint that this is 100% Alice's fault.
I hope he gets awarded full custody.

Reactions: 1