Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnneinHever

VIP Member
It is sad to see she is turning Ella into a miserable loser like she has always been. No real friends, no life, no family.
I hope the damage can be undone.
It’s alarming that Ella also seems not to have any real life friends, only online friends. It’s also alarming that she seems to spend her time in the house and online at the age of 13. She should be out enjoying the LA sun with her friends.

Reactions: 40

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Actually the biggest tell in E’s statement is that neither party tried to physically restrain her despite her throwing 3 different food stuffs.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Ella is so traumatised by her mother she doesn’t even realise she’s traumatised. We all keep saying this but it’s true; her only hope now is a residential program and then going to live far, far away from Alice.
Ella has been gaslit up the wazzoo.

I noticed she's basically taking the piss out of the court documents, the PRO and AE breaking the PRO.

You could also see her ludicrous application for a PRO for her and Elsie as another pisstake. She is taught to laugh at things that are shameful, eg the car park rant is 'hilarious'.

If everything is abuse, then nothing is.
---
MC: You are right, Mike. Alice has been on a number of dates but as soon as she sits down they realize she is the evil woman that used to be with Ioan Gruffudd and they get up and leave. I thought you'dwant to know that your campaign of hate has not been in vain. It's hurting her!

Could Alice really have been on dates? Guess she didn’t pull by the looks of it.
---
MC: Ella - I hate my dad and his girlfriend because they abused me.

So what was the excuse before the incident then? She can't admit mommy PAed her.
---
MC: I hear that Ioan and Bianca are living their "BEST LIFE" in Atlanta! And that means holed up in yet another tiny apartment covered in shrines and pictures of just themselves. No kids, no parents, no friends or family members. and #BEINGKIND! M'kay?

There is a lot of jealousy here. IG is working with Will Smith. Mommie and daughter spend Saturday night on sock accounts.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

curious km

Chatty Member
everytime Loopy speaks about Ioan you just need to switch out his name with Alice and then it makes sense
View attachment 2228657
What Loopenis and mAlice consider s appropriate “concessions”
1) Ioan moving into garage or now the entry hall of their overpriced BH pad (btw I see you mAlice trying to dramatically show prior home was “cheaper and had pool” with that move. There were cheaper apts even in BH!!!
2) Allowed to leave only to get Panda Express, pancakes (food AND make up), K-pop VIP tix, and dollar store items for her “stylist” business. Maybe he can leave for a role SHE WHO MUST BE HONORED AS BEST MoM EVER approves. Not in Australia though. F@ck that bogan filled backwater (joking)
3) Appear in at least 5 Instagram posts a week: 2 in a “wacky adorable” headlock and 3 looking adoringly at his zany wife as she teeters on a table layered in 1990s Eurotrash fashion 4 sizes too small
4) Allow Loopenis to handle all PR and public statements and immediately sign one that he prepares recognizing the lone loco, I mean Lobo for his devotion to the Evans Gruffudd family
5) Hire Gloria back full time PLUS personal chef to make malice salad cream potato Sammies and Mac and cheese with crispy bits for girls. Also door dash delivery of any sugary drink the kids want, who needs teeth anyways.
6) Billboard announcement that his Momma is worse than any mother ANYWHERE to have ever asked his angel if maybe she wasn’t being a bit selfish and to put down the bottle of that cheap Chardonnay, 3 is more than enough - b@tch what did that woman know? No one in Wales likes her.
You know, normal every day concessions 😜

• Haha

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
MC: I hear that Ioan and Bianca are living their "BEST LIFE" in Atlanta! And that means holed up in yet another tiny apartment covered in shrines and pictures of just themselves. No kids, no parents, no friends or family members. and #BEINGKIND! M'kay?

Bit like Alice's collage which was mostly of herself? I hope they didn't forget to bring it to the new place that Ioan pays for.

Twitter right now is very...
---
Better a tiny apartment than racking up mountains of debt, eviction, and no college fund, Ella.

• Heart

Hoopla

Pervert has made it to the Word of the Week slot in that soaked old brain I see
It's so mAlice: think of the worst thing in the world, and throw it at the wall to see if it will stick.

So far we've had:
  • we had the perfect marriage but he abandoned us
  • he's a bastard because he doesn't want to see the babiezzz
  • he's a bastard because he wants to take my babiezzz
  • he never cared about my illness
  • he cares about his girlfriend's illness more than his kids
  • he was abusive to me
  • he is being abused by his girlfriend
  • his girlfriend is a child abuser
  • and now everyone who is not on my side is a child predator
^ What did I miss out? It's unhinged. They put Britney on a 5150 hold for less!

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
We will never know what the thing is that ioan had to forgive Alice for years ago. It got referenced in one of his very long RO applications, by Alice.
I strongly suspect cheating. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

• Heart

Unregulated Loon

This is escalating and it won’t end well. Narcs do not like to lose control. This latest (and one of the worst) stunt hasn’t went in her favor like she thought it would. I fear for them all. She is already using her children as weapons against Ioan.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Tbf I nearly had a panic attack at The Grove once. Fuck me, you transport a highlands lass to the epicentre of Mexican street food and expect her to know the Spanish for “ALL THE TOPPINGS PLEASE SENORITA” at the taco stall and it’s gonna cause some stress.

honestly, if you ever get to the grove, fuck off the shops and hit the tacos. You can thank me later.
We actually don't have Mexican street food at the Grove. We have one Mexican joint in the Farmer's Market next door and it's not street food. It's sadly overpriced to cater to the throngs of tourists we get. The Grove has chain restaurants.

Next time you're here and you want real authentic Mexican street food? Leave the area and head to East LA. That's the epicenter. That's where it's at. And you don't pay $5 for a taco, you pay a buck fifty and it's so damn good you want to cry.

LA girl here.

You're welcome. ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
Is Alice's sock actually trolling this person?
---

I think it was the hoarse whisperer/suicide saga.
Alice admitted it was a "mistake", her "one mistake", I doubt that she would see the hoarse whisperer thing ever as a mistake, hence why I'm sure it's cheating. The rumours for this also exist after all.

Reactions: 39

Ametrine

VIP Member
No hate campaign needed. Most people don't have a clue of who Al is. A few minutes of engaging with her over drinks would make any man run far and fast.
All any man has to do is google her, and then they will run for the hills.

She did this to herself. They split up three years ago. If she hadn't engaged in this public hate campaign, had taken the time to process her shock and pain, and worked on herself to become a better version of herself, it's very conceivable she could have met someone else by now and settled down again.

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Being honest if I was a family member of Bianca I would be worried about the impact of all this on her health, also does she have support if her health declines in the US.

As for Ioan, I think Alice is trying to get him in her home or alone with the girls to accuse him of sexual abuse I think he needs to meet those kids under supervisor in public spaces only for now.

• Heart
  • Sad

Nixlondon

VIP Member

Bit like Alice's collage which was mostly of herself? I hope they didn't forget to bring it to the new place that Ioan pays for.

Twitter right now is very...
---
That's so funny! Ioan and Bianca both have good relationships with each other, with parents, friends and family (siblings and extended family). Alice has no partner, no relationship with her parent, no friends and only a transactional relationship with one sibling! She has 2 girls who will go no contact with her as adults. Oh yes, Alice is undoubtably winning 😂 :ROFLMAO:🥴

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I don’t know if this has been posted before but it’s another example of Alice not understanding what is appropriate to say about your children.

Terms like flaunting and saucy are not used about toddlers - she lacks boundaries and does not understand social norms.

I know she’s trying to be funny but it’s just weird:

E4FFE54D-0E3D-4770-93C2-4BF8D73B9A60.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

whirlingbutterflies

I remember from a couple of years ago that Ella said something like “stop bringing Daddy into everything “. She also said words to the effect that “You take upon your dad”, presumably Alice’s constant whingeing about abandonment. She also asks her mother to “be a mother”. I think at this point Ella had a clearer idea of her mother’s mindset and her agenda. Why does Ella know about Alice’s estrangement from her dad? Because “victim“ Alice told her.

Two years down the line, ”home schooled” (isolated) child shows none of the former awareness of who her mother is. Two years of venom, vitriol, mindfuckery and anxiety have created this sad child who will do anything to please her mother, because Mom is all she thinks she has.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Alice has threatened suicide “unless the babies support me”. And her anger, lack of contro and constant drinking must be incredibly scary for the girls.

I’m not excusing Ella’s behaviour, but she has regressed so much in two years, from a child who seemed to have some awareness of who her mother is, to someone who is now her mother’s puppet.

I have never believed Ella wrote that stupid post asking for an apology after the car park incident. Just like she never called her mother a “dear 9 month hotel”.

• Heart
  • Sad