Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I must admit I’m had enormous sympathy with Malice at first (what was it now? 300 years ago) because I fell apart when my marriage broke up even though I was the one that left.

I didn’t want the children to “choose him”. 😳

after about 6 weeks I was “wait, WHAT? I get to sit around in my pants for 2 weekends a month eating crisps and drinking wine and someone ELSE is doing the 6am starts?”.

never looked back!

she’s such a divot, she could’ve done so much in these last years.
My friend’s husband left her and moved in with the not-so-secret girlfriend immediately. Literally the time gap was the 30 minutes it took him to drive the suitcase from one house to another. The children were going to stop overnight within weeks. When he remarried they were part of the wedding party. Now they are grow up and they have a good relationship with all the adults involved and friend looks proud and says ‘I did that’.

Not that it was easy as the many emergency Bring Wine And Tissue dashes testify to, but blimey when it came down to it, was she strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Ok I have another one on this door slamming incidents. Working in construction, I know that external fire door (which would be the external apartment door) should be opening in the direction of escape, meaning outwards. We do not know of course if it is always the case in US, but considering they seem to live in relatively modern building it is safe to assume that being the case. Now, E is storming out of the apartment (with her "sister directly behind her") and B slams the door on her. To be able to do that she had to reach over rampaging teenager, who was "half way out" and pull the door with force directly towards them… curiouser and curiouser
I don't believe the door slamming at all. Even in Ella's statement IG calls it out as a lie. This was all part of the plan. I believe Ella got the bruise some other way and the plot was hatched from there.

Breaking news - we are all still jealous of AE (using a 20 year old pic) with her sock responding to a tweet that was posted in March. She will still be doing this when she 80. Narcs gonna narc.

MC sock trolls.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
It took me a bit to catch up (and I am not an octogenarian!). 👵

My tuppence:

I believe it was a setup from the get-go. They prepared it for a while (likely took advice from AlcaTone and Loopy).

They agreed to meet Bianca (or have perhaps met her or at least Elsie has) and have an overnight. Perhaps even suggested it. Yet secretly planning not to spend the night there.

They demanded that Iris must not be anywhere near, and Ioan agreed that Iris will not be there.

Whatever charade they had planned (likely rehearsed), Alice had hired a PI with professional equipment laying in wait near the new Durant Dr flat.
The trap was set. (Firstly, Ioan himself violating the PRO + who knows what; something really bad I believe).

Alice deliberately did not pack the leotard for Elsie's dance class to give Ella a valid excuse to demand they'd drive to Beverly Hills.

The agreement was that Ioan would pick them up from the WH police station and then drive to Elsie's dance class and after that, they'd head to his place.

However, Ioan did not behave the way they expected.

The girls did not expect to have a witness/chaperone and yet there was a psychologist.

That threw a wrench in the works and still, they tried to continue with their scheme.

So, Ella made a big issue of having to go to BH to pick up the leotard, over and over again. Ioan was smart enough not to fall into that trap.
They went to the shopping centre. Ella was antagonising all the way and throwing a tantrum.

Then, when Ioan was away, she called Mommy Dearest to inform her that they are not coming to the ambush and asked for new instructions.

Perhaps faked a panic attack, to get out of the car and away from the psychologist, perhaps really upset as their plan was foiled and she knew she now really had to go and spend the night in the WH flat and spend time with B. Perhaps blaming Elsie for agreeing to get a new leotard and not joining in when Ella threw a tantrum.

I believe that Alice herself called Elsie (poor Elsie seems to be the scapegoat and abused by both Alice and Ella), Elsie went to the bathroom and Alice upset her and made her cry (I suspect it happens often; poor sweet Elsie).

Now Alice called Ella and told her to pick up Elsie and in the bathroom (where Ioan could not follow) they discussed the new plan. She told them to go together to Ioan's place and create havoc (likely giving Ella instructions regarding milk on the bed etc); who knows what else she told them to do.
She had promised Alison Boshoff something big and she had to deliver. She had prepared for hurting Ioan and B for so long, she could not stop now.

As the PI could not go there, Alice told Ella to call her friends and record it all.

As the talk of child abuse had been coming and going for a long time, it may be possible, that Alice ordered her to set up Bianca.

When Ella ran out, Elsie was right behind her. So, there was no door slamming on her. However, she kept screaming "Don't touch me!" repeatedly and then "Your girlfriend slammed a door on me!" (which really did not happen as she admits Ioan saying to her) -- these fake screams were all for the benefit of the recording. (As for the bruise, she had it already or it was self-inflicted as it does not match described slamming of the door at her behind her). It was also a rather weak bruise.

This is how I imagine it happened. Alice needed the headlines, she wants to ruin Ioan and get Bianca deported no matter what. She does not care what damage she does to her daughters who are trauma-bound to her.

As for the declaration, it is not the way a 13-year would write. Alice ticked the boxes herself, under the guise of helping, and dictated the whole thing to Ella (like the car park incident letter). As Alice is messy and her brain does not work very well, she made some stupid mistakes.

And then it is as many others have posted -- she just could not wait to gloat, and she started to disseminate the information too early. Also, the article in DM came out too early (the documents were not public yet) as Alice wanted to ruin their red-carpet appearance. Big mistake -- as Andrea pointed out it makes it easier for I & B to prove yet another violation of her DVPRO.

Please, please, please, get the CPS involved, remove the girls from her, and lock her up.

And can someone alert the authorities of NZ of a grown man having private photos of an injured 13-year girl? It is not ok. If the paper trail can be created of Alice allowing this, it is yet another incident showing her as an unfit mother.

However, I'd like to read the statements by the psychologist (and hopefully by Ioan) to get the real story from their point of view. As I said, it is just my imagination of what happened.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t believe the situation would be much different if there had never been a B or anyone. The problem is he left her. She will never get over that. If he was single she would still be behaving this way. MOO 🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 52

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I'm a gonna try to catch up. It's been a 🔥 political day here in America (Britain too I see) and political Twitter is on fire.

I just want to point out that Trump's attorneys quit him last night before a 38 indictment count of lies and crimes came out today.

Same as how Marie quit the cunt Alice before these lies and criming came out.

Carry on. ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Diamonds60

VIP Member
God I can’t watch this. While Alice goes insane Ella is right there liking it all on Twitter. Alison Boshoff and Alice Evans have a lot to answer for by using this kid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Invictus

Chatty Member
The louder she gets, the more convinced I am that something is coming that Alice is hoping to distract from. Since the custody case was an established date, I'm willing to be there are some reports coming from the psychologist. I'm also willing to bet there's already been calls from mandated reporters regarding Alice's treatment of the children. Add in the sure fire bifurcation? I and B's silence is also telling. They know exactly what's going to drop. AK was a better lawyer than Marie and she's a better lawyer than Alice. The next month or so is going to be a rollercoaster.

Reactions: 50

frobly-mobly

The Abuser is a coward.

Hiding behind socks because she knows she'll get done for breaking the RO using her own account;

Recruiting enablers on SM to do her bidding for her;

Posting unrecognizable, fake filtered photos of herself;

Using her own daughter to "write a letter" regarding the car park incident;

Throwing her own daughter under the bus in the hacking incident "Ella? Ella!!!";

Weaponizing her own daughter by submitting a RO application;

Not showing up to any court appearances regarding her own RO.

... and the rest.

A scared, weak coward unable to stand on her own two feet, terrified to come out of hiding and face up to her own failures and shortcomings, attempting to destroy others because she is jealous of them.

Well, slowly but surely the platform of enablers she has used as her foundation are moving away; and I'm here to watch when she comes tumbling down with no one around to pick up the pieces for her.

I just feel for the people she has left in her wake; Ioan, Bianca, Ella and Elsie ❤

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Alice, today I’ve had a real lazy day but have been out with friends, walked the dogs twice, had 45 mins on the paddleboard. And I’ve still had time to watch this car crash.

I don’t have kids but do think my dogs deserve loads of fun activities and a great life.

Your kids need to be out and about doing fun stuff and it would be good for your mental and physical health as well.

Bonding with your kids over your hatred for your ex husband will never replace spending quality time with them.

• Heart

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Things that vaguely amuse me when reading elsewhere.
How Mr Picasso crossover is airbrushed out.
The whole Vampire Diaries/Originals stuff is never mentioned
How people can seemingly know so little yet know so much.
And a new one, straight in … if recent submissions to Court are true and accurate because its the court and they have to be … doesn’t that imply by default that all the previous ones are as well?
(and why is the thought of female on male DV so funny. What a long way there still is to go).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
lol why is that 2nd MN thread so reasonable? DM also completely anti-Alice despite the misleading headline, and story not spreading well (probably because its a complete let down as no abuse is really alleged). People see through all of this 😌
I usually stay a mile away from MN but Al being "as trustworthy as my cat with an unattended prawn cocktail" has made me proper cackle 😁 😁

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
I've seen a lot of comments about how Alice is emotionally manipulating the girls, alienating them and raging at them, but one thing I don't think I've seen said often is how she will be crying and appearing sad in front of the girls.

The girls will see her full of sorrow, crying in bed, unable to do anything. They will feel a mixture of devastation, despair, fear, sadness and helplessness, and they will also feel full of rage at Ioan for "leaving" their mother in this situation.

It's one thing to see your parent angry or upset. It's another thing to see them sad, crying and unable to do anything. Your whole notion of being a child and feeling protected disappears, as you now see your parent, who is supposed to protect you and be almost infallible, in this awful situation. You then feel you are responsible for them and need to protect them.

No good parent should ever let their child see them like that, or they should try and limit it to rare occasions (because everyone is human), but knowing Alice, they probably see her like this several times a week.

And yes, once again I am speaking from personal experience.

• Heart
  • Sad

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
I think that Ella is going to need some serious psychological intervention - probably a residential programme. She is so enmeshed with Alice, not to mention parentified, that she thinks she is an equal adult in the relationship with her parents. We have seen evidence of this before in court filings for example - when she says she will be Ioan's "therapist" to resolve the breakdown between Ioan and Alice and make him stay. In this filing she writes many worrying things (probably in collaboration with Alice). She talks of Ioan "having left her". She ticks the boxes to state she is in divorce proceedings with Ioan. She requests control over her sister's phone and asks that Ioan be barred from her sister's school.

I think also that Ioan will sadly need to back off trying to get normal custody with Ella as she seems so damaged and if she does not get residential treatment then perhaps he could see her in a controlled visitation centre for a few hours a week. Perhaps he should see them separately as Ella seems to influence Elsie's behviour. I also think that he should go for full custody of Elsie one this current issue is resolved.

I don't know how he keeps going under this intense pressure and I could understand if he and B choose to move out of the US for their own safety. He could perhaps fly in a few times a year and see them as much as he does now.

I knew a real life version of this type of extreme parental alienation (before it was really a thing) and it didn't end up well for anyone. The mother completely alienated the kids from the father and made any custody or visitation impossible (the kids told the social worker that they were afraid of what their mother might do if they saw their father even though they wanted to see him). As the kids got older they found the mother's behviour more difficult to cope with. One kid moved out at 15 to live with a school friend's family. The mother's behviour and MH continued to spiral until she was detained for compulsory MH care as a danger to herself and others, The second child ended up in foster care because they were too scared to go to their father as it might "kill" their mother,

• Sad
  • Sick

Nixlondon

VIP Member
They're being made into a book?! God she really is insane. Deb and Lin - start making your own books, ladies!
I've never known of anyone who has so many book deals (the Griffith family feud with the Rhy's, the book about Gill, the book about Ioan, the book about Deb and Lin and flying monkeys) without a single word in print. Amazing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
I am a step parent and a parent and if my step son started throwing food around my house and behaving the way Ella did I would be the first to step in and say absolutely not. What because she’s the evil step mother she has to accept her home being trashed ? Don’t think so. My step child came here and started hitting my children ( he had been told to , so I could be condemned for disciplining him ) did it stop me when he hit my child ? Absolutely not. I’m not letting awful behaviour occur in my home , even if you are the bloody queen.

• Heart

Endora

VIP Member
For someone who is online constantly, Alice never shares current events - what she's up to, things she likes, places she goes, funny stories - nothing. It's as if she spends all day stewing about the perceived wrongs of the past that run on a loop in her brain over and over and over, like a hamster on a wheel. It's one thing to live with your memories, it's another to be trapped by them.
1686452536562.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
When people talk about Alice's endgame we are all not sure what it is (I think she wants him dead). However, in terms of endgame of the accusations we have not reached that yet.

From August 2021
31-7.png

I was predicting this as her endgame back then but wasnt sure, because I wasnt sure if any of the kids are morally corrupt/manipulated enough to go with this. Now I'm quite certain.
Do you think that Alice and Ella want to pursue this all the way? We know she has her headlines now, but if IG and B testify then the real truth will come out. If it’s left as it is people will always wonder if he’s this awwwful (lol) father. so more damaging?
I would have said yes. Most RO requests get dropped even if there was abuse simply because both sides agree externally on something (e.g. paying out so that you dont have a record), so Alice would not really lose much if she lets the kids drop it. She got what she wanted with the headlines anyway (btw this is litigation abuse: when you file something that isnt true just to hurt the other party)

However, this stuff will come back up again in the custody hearing and if the psychologist submitted his report already its too late anyway, not like it would really bother Alice though. She is leading a psycho war.

ButterTart

VIP Member
Folks, the guy she is going after on Twitter is VERY unlikely to be the psychologist who witnessed this. It’s really not fair to speculate about some anonymous dude and give her even more reason to harass him. Others have already said he’s been around for a long time before this. Give the guy a break.