Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hoopla

The increasing number of sexual references in the tweets related to (or by?) the daughter is really concerning.

If Alice is going to start pushing that narrative (like she threatened to as per the court docs), there really will be no going back.

It's a dangerous game and there will be no winners.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

Jemadah

VIP Member
Nothing shows how dumb Alice supporters are quite as much as their persistent repetition that Ioan informed the police about her cc'ing him into an email. Listen, halfwits, it doesn't matter that it was "just" an email. It doesn't mean that he's a wuss who is scared of Alice "just" because she sent an email. The rules of the restraining order are NO CONTACT. None. And by sending "just" an email she was CONTACTING HIM. It doesn't mean he was scared, but it does mean that she was breaking the restraining order and he was quite right to report it. How can you not process that information in your tiny little brains?

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Going back to the threat by Alice's sock (MC) to write a book about Deb and Lin (lol)...
Just remembered another similar threat she made (apart from the bestseller about Matthew Ryhs's mum and the obvious one about Ioan). She also threatened to write and publish 1000 word essay about the TSA agent who wouldn't let her go through airport security with liquids.

It's such a tell that the sock account is her.

ETA: it's also why I believe Ioan when he said she threatened to write an abuse diary

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
It appears sharing Twitter accounts runs in the family.

This is what happens when you lose your pool.

• Haha
  • Heart

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I'm kinda amused by Ella's filing, to be honest. Normally, when somebody accuses another of some wrongdoing, it's really bad, and then you hope the other party will be able to reasonably explain their side.

But not here. Ella comes off badly in her own report, and Ioan and Bianca reasonable. No need for the other side. Maybe it's my upbringing in the coutryside in the 80s/90s, but if I did what Ella writes she did, no adult around me would even for a second entertain me. (Or call the police. Or file with court, lol.) What staying in the car if averyone's off to the store? Move! I can guarantee you I'd only be able to throw one food item, then it's game over. And running away at night? Nope.

Ella IS a brat. Yes it's Alice's fault, but it's still the truth. I'm surprised she doesn't take it as a compliment at this point.

Also, does she even have any friends? I mean with that behaviour? The arrangement for ride is made with Elsie's friend's dad.
if I showed a bruise after admitting to pouring milk, squirting mustard and chucking osts and attempting to abscond out the door I’d have got a ‘what did you expect. I hope you cleaned the mess up and you’re paying towards a new mattress’.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

frobly-mobly

I hope little Elsie is at her friend's place enjoying the benefits of a normal, loving family atmosphere while her "mother" and sister are engaging in this disgusting behavior.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I was going to drop a quick ‘told you so’ just for the banter but I feel terrible for big E. I know it goes without saying that we all have sympathy for her but it’s particularly excruciating to read those tweets. I’m really cringing for her. It’s like having your most obnoxious teenage moments and worst character flaws publicly preserved for posterity.

It’s heartbreaking that Alice has decided to involve her in her pointless twitter addiction rather than attempt to overcome it. It ruined her personality, her marriage and her life. I suppose she has nothing else to offer her, Twitter is her life now. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad

welp

VIP Member
Gotta love by the way at someone at the other site stating that its ridiculous that he has a chaperone based on a threat from Alice from 2 years ago and that poor Ella just genuinely wants some alone time with her daddy and would have behaved well if her wish was granted.

Yes, totally, it's not like he has a daughter that started a heated fight on the street 4 months ago and kept looking at the pap to catch it all in case Ioan snaps. A daughter that has threatened CPS before. A daughter that spread false info on a hacked account about him. A daughter that already 2 years go tried to set him up together with her mother over facetime. Oh! and the daughter just filed a restraining order citing abuse without anything that could be seen as abuse in the declaration. Basically carrying out the threat her mother made all along. No risk at all here, sweetie. Ella is just uncomfortable with the chaperone because she is uncomfortable and wants to spend some alone time with the father who she treats like a piece of shit (already two years ago btw), not because it hinders her mommy's grand plan.

Honestly, I think many are frustrated that Ioan isnt easy to set up.
Whatever money he has for the girls, I hope he's set it up to go into a trust...with B as administrator 😆
Mama G

• Heart

wrongturn

I honestly don’t believe the situation would be much different if there had never been a B or anyone. The problem is he left her. She will never get over that. If he was single she would still be behaving this way. MOO 🐮
And remember, before she knew about B she was abusing/harassing his mum and that poor 20 year old he was onset with in Harrow who she called fat etc 😩

B is a red herring. A is an abomination.
---
She went from OP to IG to having her cushty lifestyle removed and this is a big part of her behaviour now - her ego, losing her ‘status’ and freeloading days coming to an abrupt end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45

Unregulated Loon

When does Ella become accountable for her behaviour? On her 18th birthday? Because little Elsie is in a more precarious position being the scapegoat and not behaving that way? I’m worried about her. Ella and her pals are laughing and loving every second of this.
You can say you were once in that position and behaved that way, doesn’t make it acceptable.
Accountability matters. They’re calling people pedophiles and child abusers ffs. That’s a serious and libel allegation.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
He's damned if he does (fights for them - look at what's happened re the set up and RO request and reputation-ruining headlines) and damned if he doesn't (gives MAlice full custody and is accused of abandonment). There's no happy ending here.
I'm in two minds whether he should see out the custody hearing (so the girls will always know he fought tooth and nail) or throw in the towel now and say because the girls are too dangerous/weaponised and are going down the false accusation route.

Alice should burn in hell for this. She is lower than a snake's belly.
He needs to have joint custody to have any say over their education, which country they live in etc. Even if joint custody doesn't end up being 50-50 split of time they actually spend with him. In the case of a normal responsible mother this would be important, but with someone like Alice who is a terrible mother it's even more vital that they have someone responsible having a say in their welfare. She's already trying to diagnose the eldest with the same illnesses she claims to have.

• Heart

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
Friday afternoon and I bet the sun is shining in LA - I mean good Lord - even scotland is bathed. I’d like to think the girls are going to the beach or hiking up Virgin River - but naw, Malice is arguing with strangers online.

Ok, who dis? 😂

994C3CBE-4F68-4448-804C-BBEEC662DA8F.jpeg

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
I honestly don't understand why they're picking on Bianca's chin. She has a great chin and bone structure.

Is that all they have?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I'm kinda amused by Ella's filing, to be honest. Normally, when somebody accuses another of some wrongdoing, it's really bad, and then you hope the other party will be able to reasonably explain their side.

But not here. Ella comes off badly in her own report, and Ioan and Bianca reasonable. No need for the other side. Maybe it's my upbringing in the coutryside in the 80s/90s, but if I did what Ella writes she did, no adult around me would even for a second entertain me. (Or call the police. Or file with court, lol.) What staying in the car if averyone's off to the store? Move! I can guarantee you I'd only be able to throw one food item, then it's game over. And running away at night? Nope.

Ella IS a brat. Yes it's Alice's fault, but it's still the truth. I'm surprised she doesn't take it as a compliment at this point.

Also, does she even have any friends? I mean with that behaviour? The arrangement for ride is made with Elsie's friend's dad.
And I'm not trying to be mean here but I think in Ella's teenage mind she is living her best life. She has always gotten what she wants with a stomp and a scream and I'm sure Alice is heavily rewarding her.

She doesn't have to go to school or have any learning - as we can see by some of her purported tweets. Phew! Grammar and spelling anyone?

She gets unlimited media time on sites deemed inappropriate for her age. She gets to freely boss her little sister and I'm guessing Alice too.

I would bet she's never had to wash a dish, clean a toilet or do a load of laundry. Or any household chore. Or gone hungry.

Ella has really led quite a privileged life compared to abused children I've seen and know in real life as an abused child advocate in court on a volunteer basis.

And some of them do not become monsters but become humans filled with empathy to do better as adults.

When Ella starts trying to be an adult with adult relationships and is constantly in a world of hurt, she can thank her Mother.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Why isn’t she bored of tweeting the same crap, night after night? It’s all been said again and again. What a way to live your life.

I assume Mitzicoeeeee is Alice?

I remember a while ago that Alice’s FM were all hating someone called Mitzicoeeee and making the most childish comments about her. I’m confused as to why use the same name 🫤

She truly is pathetic.

View attachment 2231960
What bothers me more is that her 13 year old daughter is reading this smut that she is putting out there. No thirteen year old should be reading these kind of statements from a parent.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
It seems no one on Twitter was interacting with the latest sock so she went to MN - the busiest section and got her fat ass handed to her. It’s very difficult to think it wasn’t her but of course I am only speculating.

ETA someone responded Alice go back to Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
This is just going to end up badly. I've seen some weird ass people in my lifetime but never someone like Al. She's so far gone. Those tweets are just insane!
Alice is convinced that she's interacting with Bianca I believe that is what's driving her.
I also think she's beyond livid that Ioan is working and on location, and of course Bianca is with him. Who knows maybe Bianca is also working as an extra on set.
I find it so incredible that after nearly three years Alice is literally still stuck in the same headspace, it's not healthy. It's not healthy for those girls either.

• Heart