Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
"Neither of them help out with the kids" ... she's kidding, right? After holding the children hostage from their father and howling at the moon for weeks that the children are to never, ever meet Bianca, she's pointing her finger at them for not helping out with them. What am I missing here?🤪 And Ella, who has refused to speak to or see her father for over 6 months, expects him to play chauffeur the minute she snaps her fingers? Suddenly they have an "emergency", which was likely just a ploy to get him to come to the house. He's supposed to jump when they say jump. Huh?!

You know what, mAlice, be creative, call an Uber. :mad::mad::mad: Bitches all the time that he was away working so much and she was oh so alone and self-reliant and had to do everything herself and can't handle something so simple. Jesus!
She wouldn't even let him meet the kids in a park, neutral territory. She bragged about it.

It was a lie anyway. I truly believe it was all a ruse to get him there. She is desperate to get to see Ioan in person. She can't handle this loss of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
God :(

Watched the insta video just now.

I watched my sweet lovely mum die from alcoholism, starting from my late teens (only took 2-3yr until it killed her). The way she is in that video brought back some horrible memories and made my heart pound. She’s being so loud, I wonder whereabouts she is in the house? It’s not a huge home, I hope the girls can’t hear. Gloria is gone, are they alone with her? Imagine one of them has a nightmare or there’s a fire or one wakes up sick. She’s an unfit mother.

• Sad
  • Heart

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Anything that Alice says l would take with a pinch of salt!
I don't believe anything Alice says, but if there is a shred of truth to this, he's probably staying away, because if he DID go to pick up Ella to take her to school, Alice would be online saying, "He's kidnapped my daughter....". I would really like to believe that if he did say no, there's a very good legal reason for why he did.
Yeah.

I’ve seen the posts over the years showing a loving father with his adored children. The way he speaks about them in interviews. Alice catching candid moments on camera (that frankly should have been private). The fact he set up the wizard to communicate about them. The fact he tried to have time with them over zoom while working away, which he resented Alice butting in on and addressed with her later. The fact he’s in a two bed apartment when it’d be cheaper to rent a one bed.

Not a shred of me believes Ioan isn’t desperate to see his kids and must be going through actual hell being apart from them for so long. If he’s declined seeing them it’s because he legally can’t. We talk about how she’s abusing the kids by depriving them of their father. She’s continuing to abuse him too by denying access and treating them like possessions.

I’ve mentioned before on here that I’m a parent, and even if I imagine my husband cheating or walking away or leaving for someone else or any number of terrible things, my blood still runs cold at the idea of the level of harm and pain I’d be causing my child to keep them from one another. It doesn’t bear thinking about. She’s honest to god the most selfish person I think I’ve ever witnessed.

• Heart

omgucnt

VIP Member
DEAEFBBD-2ED0-410C-B583-8CC8C7F89F16.jpeg

Obviously this has already been discussed but honestly when I read this I felt physically ill.
The most disgusting thing I’ve ever read.
If I was Bianca I would have punched Alice all over by now. Sorry but I’m so pissed off by that, revelling in someone going blind?
That is completely evil

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Same. I always thought at the end of the day that AE is too egotistical, too desperate to be seen as the innocent victim, to go that far. But now.
Idk.. I’ve always thought she’s highly aggressive and entirely capable of impulsive violence.. she’s dripping with anger, rage, jealousy. It’s not a good mix. She’s v lucky I’m not BW because I’d have challenged her to fisticuffs and sparked her out by now 🤣
Just kidding, violence isn’t the answer ☮

• Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I can't wrap my head around "Bianca made him fire Gloria". At least with Alice's other lies, like that BW made him leave her, or the girls, there is some logic, even if it's bullshit.

But why would Bianca want Gloria gone?

Alice will need to realise soon that it's Ioan. He's doing it.
She knows that.
When Bianca is stressed she gets ill and can’t walk etc. that’s why she’s firing it all at Bianca and being extra nasty about it. She’s hoping it will make her stressed and force her to go back to aus or make Ioan give in to her demands. Why else would she do it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Good morning from LA! What the fucking fuck is happening? Did Alice threaten or attack BW and IG? And they went to the cops about it? This is blowing up! I said I was worried about Bianca's safety last thread and now I really am. She's not getting better. This is blowing up. She has lost the plot entirely. Good grief, save those girls from this madness. 😑

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
JFC the new Insta video is so distressing. She appears to be under the influence. And she gets in that IG is trying to take all her money. She can't help herself. I suspect tonight will be a repeat of last night to some degree.

Where are her actual friends? Her therapist? Her lawyer?

• Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I think a big part of her blaming BW is that she has to have someone else to blame. She can't possibly accept IG left HER without anyone else "stealing" him away, her ego couldn't take it. And furthermore (Is that a word Loopy uses and misuses? Sorry) I don't think she could ever bear to truly look at herself and even consider that maybe she is the one who has driven him away. Regardless of the timeline, I think nearly all of us Turds are agreed, IG didn't leave for BW, he left AE because of AE. She will never be able to face that so in her mind everything will always be BW's fault.
She is also desperately hoping they split up. The non-stop cyber bullying is AE's way of trying to make that happen. I honestly think AE thinks she might get him back if her love rival is out of the way.

AE: I have never felt jealousy. I can imagine IOAN and Bianca going at it and I feel almost nothing.

Yeah, right.... She is seething with jealousy and SHE is the one who keeps bringing up the much vaunted 7" of IG. The fact that she is fixated on images of them shagging says it all. No, not jealous at all Alice :LOL: Just like she never lies....

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I put absolutely nothing past AE. I think she's capable of awful things, to me it is just a question when. She's likely already done awful shit we know nothing about. Her blabbering on how she thinks she's a kind person? I don't give a crap of what she thinks of herself.

You know when the press interviews the neighbours of some unhinged person and they say they seemed like such a regular person. AE is no regular person, all the serious warning signs are there.
This is really frightening me. We're watching AE potentially losing control and this could possibly escalate into a BB situation if measures aren't taken. It's like watching an inevitable, inescapable train wreck and praying the relevant authorities take it seriously and protect everyone before it happens, but all the time worrying they won't take it seriously until it's too fucking late.

• Heart

PenelopeTitsDrop

Apologies if I have misread or misinterpreted (brain fog here), but while I am really glad that some people here know others with fibro who manage to work with it, not all of us can.

I lost the career that I loved and have been pretty much bed bound for the last 18 months. Ironically, my exH has relapsing/remitting MS and he CAN work full time, though the neurologist has basically said he is a bit of a miracle in that regard.

Please don't think fibro is some wafty illness that people play on. It can be truly debilitating and life changing for some of us.

Also: Alice is a total loon and I can't believe her behaviour. I feel so sorry for everyone around her that's within splatter level of her shit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Mad Betty

VIP Member
AE is a bloated, belligerent and botoxed Betty Broderick in the making. I fear for IG & BW.
I genuinely fear for them now. Because there has clearly been at least one confrontation in person that led to the police reports. I believe AE is capable of violence when triggered. I worry this is headed to BB level danger. And I never thought that was a possibility before, but the fact police reports have been filed changes everything for me.

• Sad

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Earlier on when I posted saying 'I wonder what the purpose is of her posting that' I hadn't read the DM articles (or any other articles, I have certain sites like that blocked on my computer so I don't procrastinate and because it's not a healthy place for me to be) and so I didn't know that an actual media outlet had accused/insinuated she was using false accounts to taunt Alice.

That was the meaning of the post, but perhaps I should have phrased it as 'I wonder if there is a legal reason for her making this statement in addition to her having the right to defend herself'. In future I will be more clear in my wording.

I want to clarify in case people have read into it in my post: I don't think Bianca did anything wrong, or that she has no right or shouldn't defend herself or that standing up for herself is not reason enough on its own to make that post. I just had a feeling there might be more to it. Now I know she's been accused of that in the press, it makes sense to me.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

• Heart

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
When I was in primary school I forgot my PE school bag and my dad came to the school to bring it, when he left again he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Everyone saw and then made for weeks to come fun of me.
View attachment 1016899
You can obviously do something like this, but dont post about it.
View attachment 1016907
the kicking and screaming out of the flat is not a tantrum?!
God she’s awful. Telling the world that Ella isn’t generous and that she’s starting with ‘tween strops’ or whatever. So humiliating for her to know that her friends and their families can see this.

Also funny how she says they rarely cry but every post for the past year has been full of them sobbing.

• Sad
  • Haha

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
She is appalled that I and B aren’t working… the woman who doesn’t work? And is also appalled that she may have to work? So entitled. Absolutely pathetic.

• Haha