Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
She knows that.
When Bianca is stressed she gets ill and can’t walk etc. that’s why she’s firing it all at Bianca and being extra nasty about it. She’s hoping it will make her stressed and force her to go back to aus or make Ioan give in to her demands. Why else would she do it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I really hope Bianca - whatever anyone thinks of her - is not reading this bile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Babsi

He doesn’t come across well in this even I have to say, and I’ve defended him going through the lawyers from the start….
"Neither of them help out with the kids" ... she's kidding, right? After holding the children hostage from their father and howling at the moon for weeks that the children are to never, ever meet Bianca, she's pointing her finger at them for not helping out with them. What am I missing here?🤪 And Ella, who has refused to speak to or see her father for over 6 months, expects him to play chauffeur the minute she snaps her fingers? Suddenly they have an "emergency", which was likely just a ploy to get him to come to the house. He's supposed to jump when they say jump. Huh?!

You know what, mAlice, be creative, call an Uber. :mad::mad::mad: Bitches all the time that he was away working so much and she was oh so alone and self-reliant and had to do everything herself and can't handle something so simple. Jesus!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

SusanC

VIP Member
The girls need taking out for walks? Yeah well the dog needs that, but the girls need a mother. And some family time outdoors.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Here’s an idea Alice. If you’re so concerned about living ‘in poverty’ get off your lazy wine soaked arse and get working to provide for your family.

its kinda what most folk do…..

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I can't wrap my head around "Bianca made him fire Gloria". At least with Alice's other lies, like that BW made him leave her, or the girls, there is some logic, even if it's bullshit.

But why would Bianca want Gloria gone?

Alice will need to realise soon that it's Ioan. He's doing it.
She hates women, it’s as simple as that. Everything has to be blamed on another woman, never a man. Bianca, her stepmother, Ioan’s mother. If only Bianca were out of the picture, Ioan would come crawling back to Alice - that’s what she thinks.
It’s a sick and distorted view of the world.

Madge Harvey

Just when you think it can’t get any worse…..

BW is some bird to put up with this, fame hungry or not. What normal person could be arsed with this if they didn’t genuinely love the person they were suffering this for.
Alice is vile, her brother is vile, she will never change and will forever be wrapped up in this “I’m a victim” mentality.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Morning Betty ( where you are ) Alice seems to be suggesting she can get Bianca‘s visa revoked for making false statements to the police.
My guess is , it did happen but AE was 12 sharp ones in and has absolutely no recollection of the event 😬 .
I think lots of us here are genuinely concerned , doesn’t help that I watched the last 4 episodes of BB last night . I really hope LAPD take any reports seriously for everyone’s safety 😦
I have a contact at the West Hollywood Sheriff's station. I might give a quick call and have a chat. Yes, they take reports very seriously. If the DM or even TMZ get wind of this, they will pay for the records and publish them. They historically do this. And police reports and restraining orders are public record. It was not in her best interest to publicly broadcast that reports were made against her. Bad move. Because now the media will dig for them.

• Wow
  • Heart

Madge Harvey

I’ve never ever seen ANYONE so full of hate and vitriol. I actually can’t get my head around how she’s acting, I honestly thought by now she would be starting to “tone” it down.

How can anyone seriously live their life this way? Surely the human body must get the the stage where it says “enough” time to move on. I honestly think Alice’s behaviour will be studied in years to come.

• Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
I think the wording “I can’t” speaks volumes. It wasn’t “I won’t”. His hands are tied. It’s emotional manipulation by Alice. Using your kids to do this is awful.

• Sad
  • Angry

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Alice is going off on Ioan having a hiatus?? She’s been having one since 2015 and on his dime.
Maybe, Alice, he has no job offers. But, in the alternative, if he is choosing not to work this year, blame yourself. You have actively been engaging in parental alienation. As a result, his relationship with Ella has been fractured since the spring of 2021. It didn't quite work with Elsie for the first half of the year. She loved being with her father. But you have now worked your magic on Elsie and have been withholding both kids from Ioan. You are emotionally abusing your children in that you are brainwashing them to turn against daddy. That's what he's focusing on now, fighting for his kids. But if you had not done that and Ioan had been able to parent both children in 2021 and have a strong bond with both of them and a schedule you both made work, then he would probably have actively sought a job for six months from now, after time home with his kids and their relationship solid. And guess what, Alice? The more successful Ioan is in getting offers, the more you have your children, since he won't be in LA during those times. So you are screwing yourself over, really. And the less money he makes, the more that will affect you regarding child support in the coming years.

So, actually, Alice, you are an idiot. Everything you have done ultimately does not benefit you in the long run. With your twitter behavior, you certainly haven't helped yourself regarding job prospects.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
He’s trying to make her work! Work! How awful! What a tragedy 😂😂😂😂
They went to France where he was working. They met in Australia where they were both working. Now they're here in LA where I believe BW has work lined up and Ioan is fighting to survive his ex, free his children from Alice's death grip of PA, and reclaim his house. He's likely also trying to line up future work.

Swanning around the world?

"If you describe someone as swanning around or swanning off, you mean that they go and have fun, rather than working or taking care of their responsibilities."

Give that shit up, Alice. He's not the one unwilling to work or take care of basic responsibilities. Look in the mirror, darling.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I am starting to feel like one of those women with knitting sitting in front of the guillotine. It makes me not like myself. She is unravelling before our eyes.

• Sad
  • Haha

billybounce

And she wonders why he left her, the disrespect in this post says it all. She couldn’t even pretend, for her ‘warm, loving Ioan’ to get on with his parents. She couldn’t put aside her pettiness. What she doesn’t realise is, that whilst she’s trying to belittle his actions in this post, in that moment, he did what he did so his parents wouldn’t think bad of her. Stupid bitch.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Just William

VIP Member
Her poverty comment has well fucked me off.
Oh boo hoo she won't be able to spend hundreds of dollars on stupid hats that she doesn't know how to wear or she'll have to cancel her $90 meal subscription and get off her arse and go to a supermarket
It fucking annoyed me too @Penguin86 as someone who in Nov ended up with under £10 to my name after an almighty cock up not of my doing which wasn't sorted till New Years Day. Talk about stressed out of my head. I couldn't even afford to buy basics.
Thank God for some wonderful friends who helped me out. ❤
And Alice can also fuck off with her homeless remark way back when as I have been homeless. Her entitlement makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
"Neither of them help out with the kids" ... she's kidding, right? After holding the children hostage from their father and howling at the moon for weeks that the children are to never, ever meet Bianca, she's pointing her finger at them for not helping out with them. What am I missing here?🤪 And Ella, who has refused to speak to or see her father for over 6 months, expects him to play chauffeur the minute she snaps her fingers? Suddenly they have an "emergency", which was likely just a ploy to get him to come to the house. He's supposed to jump when they say jump. Huh?!

You know what, mAlice, be creative, call an Uber. :mad::mad::mad: Bitches all the time that he was away working so much and she was oh so alone and self-reliant and had to do everything herself and can't handle something so simple. Jesus!
yeah the Ella bit has me a bit uh.

she has been refusing to go to his place for 9 months, dad is only good enough if you need something?

I really dont want to bash kids but with every bit she reveals about Ella I see more and more Alice.

(I dont think that Ioan refused for this reason, I think "I cannot" gives it away. the dude went with police to this place last time. Abuse accusations are ongoing, no way he could have gone there. And of course Alice knows

• Sad
  • Heart