Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blurp

VIP Member
I don't think mAlice will be too chuffed at it being pointed out that she's old enough to be BW's mother 😈

Screenshot_20220126-010526_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Sorry can I just clarify everyone.. I don’t believe the post from Alice about him refusing to pick Ella up. I just said that it doesn’t make him look good (it doesn’t) and it must have been hard for Ella, and maybe it was hard for IG to turn her down.

I have flown the flag of IG using his lawyers and doing things “by the book” since I joined 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's the kind of cruel game a narc plays. She knows IG is desperate to see his kids. It sounds like he has a restraining order against her so he can't go to the house. So she offers him Big E, who has apparently been avoiding him for 8 months, on a platter, knowing full well he can't accept the offer, knowing it will break both his heart, and that Big E won't really grasp the technicalities of the law and just believe he doesn't want to see or help her when she needs him, thus adding to the parental alienation, and giving AE another sob story she can peddle online that IG is a selfish, callous dad who can't be bothered to help out his kid in her hour of need.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I'm sure there'll be way more to it though that Alice is leaving out...
And a whole lot more that she is embellishing.

Even if he has $400k in the bank, why should he use it to pay for an adult nanny for AE, one who seemingly has been actively complicit in alienating his children from him? He's going to need that money going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Do you know, I’m really pleased Bianca has stood up for herself. Alice is dangerous and those that believe everything they read and not know the full story will label Bianca as Alice portrays her. So good for her for taking a stand against such defamatory words from a twisted woman’s mouth!

• Heart

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
On yourself Bianca. Whether it ends up being a sensible move or not, at a certain point you have every right to stand up for yourself. People will treat you how you allow them to treat you.

• Heart

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
yeah the Ella bit has me a bit uh.

she has been refusing to go to his place for 9 months, dad is only good enough if you need something?

I really dont want to bash kids but with every bit she reveals about Ella I see more and more Alice.

(I dont think that Ioan refused for this reason, I think "I cannot" gives it away. the dude went with police to this place last time. Abuse accusations are ongoing, no way he could have gone there. And of course Alice knows
I picture it as Alice saying 'call daddy, maybe he can take you to school!' and Ella getting a bit excited and calling him, and Ioan can't go to the house to pick her up so he messages her back 'sorry Ella I can't'.

Alice knows full well he a) won't come and b) won't tell her why because he's not dragging the kids into it unlike her.

She's deliberately getting her kid upset so she gets a win. It's sickening, really. And I'm sure that's what's happened.

• Sad

SynthGirl

VIP Member
This is really frightening me. We're watching AE potentially losing control and this could possibly escalate into a BB situation if measures aren't taken. It's like watching an inevitable, inescapable train wreck and praying the relevant authorities take it seriously and protect everyone before it happens, but all the time worrying they won't take it seriously until it's too fucking late.
We said that the last time. It was frightening. Then the next day she was back to twitter acting like her daytime normal self. Just think, this is what Ioan has dealt with for years. Huge, drama-filled, drunken verbal attacks on Ioan by Alice that carry on for hours, and then the next morning she acts like it never happened. "Milk with your tea, Dear?" He must be suffering from PTSD.

• Sad

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I’m play catch up again 🙄 but I swear if I see one more post throwing shade at a 12 year who is having to cope with a psycho-narc mother i will blow a gasket. Of course she resents Ioan, he left her to cope with all that alone, even if he was offering long distance support and even if he had all the best reasons in the world. Then he goes and makes a difficult situation 10x worse by getting a gf and sending her mum into crazed and drunken rages.

Gice yourselves a shake. She’s a kid ffs and she’s using whatever coping strategies she has to cope with an unbalanced, chaotic and narcissistic mother. Telling AE that she wants to visit her dad probably isn’t going to help the situation for anyone in the house is it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Madge Harvey

He doesn’t come across well in this even I have to say, and I’ve defended him going through the lawyers from the start….
I don’t believe he is doing that to be nasty - he has obviously been advised by his lawyers to stay away from the house.

EDIT:If there is a restraining order this makes sense, legally he wouldn’t be able to go near the house. Legally from her point of view I mean.

Reactions: 42

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I guarantee there is a private Facebook chat group consisting of all of the moms of Ella's classmates at her private school, and they follow every Alice eruption.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Kindness is Free

I’m with you on most of it except I’m not sure anyone would give her a job firstly on principal of her serious illegal online abuse and harassment. It won’t look good on them to hire her. Secondly, She’s well known in HW as a nightmare, I don’t think she is liked by anyone and isn’t invited to parties because of it. Who in their right mind would give her a chance?
What do you mean she's a nightmare? She's a fucking delight! Never deliberately upsets anyone, and always apologies if she accidentally does. She's warm, fun, kind, generous and would NEVER make nasty comments or threats. I know this is true because Alice told me and she never lies. Well, unless you deserve it...

• Haha

MarkC1387

VIP Member
A succinct and dignified statement by BW. It's exactly what Alice wants, to engage in a public slanging match but regardless, BW has every right to stand up for herself and she's been very reserved in that respect.

• Heart