Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
He doesn’t come across well in this even I have to say, and I’ve defended him going through the lawyers from the start….
i don’t want to join the hyperbole and melodrama but it is possible, on legal advice, he would not even approach the house or girls without formal arrangements in place.

Alice has tried to get him to the house before. E may or may not have been abusive. It may have appeared another attempt to manipulate him.

None of us want to believe the Betty Broderick style outcomes but if I was IG or his lawyers I would’ve being really careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

LucySmith

VIP Member
an Alice supporter and am in this for all the juicy gossip only, but the sycophantic worshiping of BW by some is pretty sick.
This is what starts fights and gets thread shut down. It really isn’t helpful.

• Heart

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Why are people making out he’s committed a crime by no longer paying for a nanny/housekeeper? Also, why are people believing what she says? This is her narrative. It’s BS. Ms “I never lie EVER”

Maybe he said 6 months ago… “6 more months then she needs to go” and she’s making out he’s called out the blue refusing to see the kids and ruining G’s life. If on the off chance everything AE has said about him in the last year or so is true the WHY OH WHY even in the most desperate emergency did she ask for a helping hand? It doesn’t make any sense at all. It sounds bollocks to me. Imagine how scared the daughter would have supposedly be if he turned up and gave her that lift?!?! It’s bollocks. (In my opinion)

I doubt very much BW takes a moment in her day to read the AE stuff online, so my Guess is she received advice to post something in response to news articles. Fair play to that because I bet she didn’t want to say anything. But enough is enough.

• Heart
The crap she spouts. Homework, birthday parties, cooking, washing, worrying about them, after school clubs, watching them in the park - is this not ordinary parenthood?!
I don't drink or take drugs because it affects my ability to do these things - maybe Alice should give it a go.

Also: "I'm a single mum and need the money?" But you can pay Gloria for a YEAR out of your 'meagre savings'?

plinky

VIP Member
so Alice is likely getting a defamation lawsuit, a domestic violence lawsuit (when she was with Ioan), another violence/harrasement lawsuit & something for parental alienation?

what a hero
Why is she doing this to herself
She literally is setting fire to her own life

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Seriously, Alice? You’re actually claiming that a writing expert told you that Tamika and Bianca share an account? You liar. 😂 But I wonder what the “expert” would say about Bro Tone’s writing style when compared to your tweets and comments? Hmm. 🤔
Alice has a history of projecting her own actions and behavior onto others. This is her attempt at deflecting away from the tone/Alice shared account. Of course now it's the Tamika/Bianca shared account. She needs new material. 🙄

Last edited:
I mean, if Gloria is “family” and their “only” family (ignoring the fact they have a dad, and his parents siblings etc) then she can still come round and hang out unpaid, like a family member would right?! She’s not banned from the house. Ioan’s just not paying her anymore
Ps I wish I had “meagre” savings which was the equivalent of a years salary!!
pps You can tell Alice has never been in charge of a budget or bills… Welcome to the real world hun
If you have only 'meagre' savings, you clean your own bathrooms.

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Once again Tone back on Twitter and AE on Instagram within minutes of each other. Separated by the Atlantic but still some serious sibling synergy.

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The sad thing about this is you can imagine how many times in the past he has covered for her, how many times he's tried to smooth over the hurt and offense she's caused other people, how many times he's tried to protect her from others thinking badly of her. She keeps saying how all she wanted was someone who had her back. For years she had that in IG, but she stuck so many knives in his back she killed all the love and protectiveness he had for her. She had everything she claims she wanted, and she's the one who wrecked it.
I think he got tired of being her sober coach, her punching bag, and her emotional support animal.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

SusanC

VIP Member
Agree 100 %

IG is acting like a deadbeat dad at this point. I couldn’t believe the big reveal, the moving B in - the police visit to collect his clothes. Did he forget his fucking kids???

The snidey Instagram posts when they know full well AE is mentally unstable and those girls are now alone with her.

If IG makes moves to secure his girls safety then no one will be happier than me. An intervention is desperately needed.
But right now as far as I’m concerned IG is the best of a bad bunch and when the other parent is AE then it’s hardly difficult is it?
Deadbeat dad. Fuck, don't be so silly. He's working on it and there are no quick easy fixes.
We have discussed this ad nauseum.

• Heart

omgucnt

VIP Member
I don’t drink so can’t really comment, but is it not worrying that she’s this drunk and the two children are at home watching this?

And it’s not just a one off either.
It’s just a mundane Tuesday night and she is absolutely rat arsed again.

• Sad

welp

VIP Member
back when the divorce was announced I proposed that Ioan should get himself a hot fling a few months later so that Alice knows that it's over coz she was clearly refusing to realize this. And is it turned out she expected him to invite her to France which is nuts. So I see no wrong that he got a girlfriend so "soon" (10 months is a lot, and I can promise you Alice would have reacted the same after 2 years), and even not moving in so soon (providing he manages time withput her to have the kids at the beginning). his sole mistake was announcing it a month before returning, he gave Alice too much time to poison them.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Just watched the Instagram and the Cameo. The latter was a mess, rambling, but she didn’t look that intoxicated compared to the Instagram. Seriously, if Gloria is going, IG needs to act to get those kids to safety. Hopefully her kids are at sleepovers but if not, there is no way she should be left in charge of the kids. I bet Ella will become the parent now. She looks more mature than her years because she is so tall, but she is just a kid. She will be forced to be on duty in the evening, keeping an eye on her mum and her sister.

AE is very far gone now. She says on the Instagram that she wants to earn more money than her husband. Not that she wants to live a better life, not that she wants to be happy, not that she wants to be a better parent, it’s all about the money.

• Angry
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
This is why I think ultimately B & IG are doomed. It is too much to hope that 1. Alice will ever let up 2. the kids will stop being resentful and will not continue to act out for years to come 3. Ioan will be able to stay by BW's side and support her - he will have to go where the work takes him and cannot be at BW's side if she relapses. 4. If she relapses significantly, she will need to be near her family. So either her will have to chose her or choose his girls - he won't be able to do both. Right now its all white horses and romantic gestures of love overcoming the odds......I don't think it will remain so shiny a few years down the beaten path
I reckon he would take her to film locations.

but yeah, Ioan's life is pretty much fucked. It was fucked thr moment he proposed to her.

• Sad
  • Heart